[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get drunk

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: T_balkan.png (127KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
T_balkan.png
127KB, 256x256px
How do I get drunk? The last couple times I tried, I had 5 beers (i had no prior experience drinking) and didn't feel a thing after the first 2. I kept drinking but ended up pissing it away 10 minutes after each beer effectively sobering me up.

Next I tried something a bit stronger: whiskey. I had a couple glasses and my head felt a bit funny. Next thing you know, 10 minutes later, I'm taking a piss. Tried drinking as much as possible within 10 minutes, which did not go well at all, and got a little woozy and lightheaded but still managed to piss away any buzz and was sober in about 30 minutes.

What the fuck is wrong with me?
>>
>>26217601
>I kept drinking but ended up pissing it away 10 minutes after each beer effectively sobering me up
Definitely not how intoxication works, my man.
>>
>>26217688

That's exactly what happened. I'm not sure if I misinterpreted it or something but that's what seemed to have happened.
>>
You're clearly too much of a faggot to have a good time
>>
>>26217813
So did you drink 5 beers tonight?

Because you're posting like you're drunk

Thing is you don't know what being drunk feels like. Because you haven't gotten drunk yet. You're a big guy for you, five beers isn't that much. 10 beers is D r u n k.
>>
File: 1452655533949.png (518KB, 605x605px) Image search: [Google]
1452655533949.png
518KB, 605x605px
Mods B& underage troll pls
>>
>>26217601
keep drinkin phamilia you will feel it soon enough
some people have higher tolerance to alcohol than others
thank god im a light weight and i dont need much to get drunk
>>
Switch to whiskey son.
>>
>Next I tried something a bit stronger: whiskey. I had a couple glasses and my head felt a bit funny.

you had a couple of glasses of whisky and were sober in 30 minutes?

this is bullshit
>>
>>26217601
What you need is a half bottle of vodka and a shot glass.

Contrary to popular belief shots are easy for beginners if you know what you're doing. In high-school vodka was my lifeblood.

How you do it easy is you take a big breath, put the vodka into your mouth (don't just fire it back because that'll burn your throat), swallow, and breath out.

As soon as you feel ready after one shot, take another, and so forth taking care not to get sick.
>>
My drinking with friends consists of vodka 1litre and at least a six pack to share, do shots and wash it down with beer, perhaps set up a drinking game or something to keep you going, or have one every 5 mins or so.
>>
>>26217601
you don't 'piss away' a buzz. alcohol is absorbed into your bloodstream and taken to your brain. you don't piss alcohol or drugs out of your blood.
>>
>>26217601
Drink whisky, when it hurts eat a slice of watermelon and repeat you will get drunk as fuck
>>
>>26217601
That's not how the body or alcohol works. At all.
>>
>>26217601
just take a bunch of shots in succession and coast on that, take a shot now and then as needed afterwards. take 3-5 shots in a row, wait like 5 minutes, repeat. Figure out how many is good for you and you'll be good to go. Brought me to heaven.
>>
>>26217601
The problem is you were drinking beer.

The universal truth is that beer, especially American beer, is bad, both in taste and alcohol content. You'd be better off getting drunk by sucking on an Irishmans tear ducts than drinking American beer, If you wanna get drunk, drink spirits. Get a bottle of cheap whiskey and drink as much of it as you can. If you say you don't get drunk by over indulging in whiskey, you're lying.
>>
File: u fokin wot.jpg (60KB, 300x299px) Image search: [Google]
u fokin wot.jpg
60KB, 300x299px
>>26218556
>shots
>vodka
I just drink it from the bottle

Least a ways that's not as bad as the time a normie told me he takes "shots of beer." When I called him out on this faggotry, he claimed it was yuropoor beer which is stronger.

>mfw normies can't even crippling alcoholism
>>
>>26219282
>yuropoor beer which is stronger.
To be fair, there's some pretty damn strong beer out there. I've had some 17%'s, and I'm sure Germany has stronger, and sure a shotglass of 20% isn't equal to a shot of whiskey but it's the same idea. You'd damn well better stay away from the roads after a single bottle of anything that heavy.

That said, he's probably taking shots of 8% at best, anyone who takes shots of beer is a faggot. Beer is something you either drink or chug, depending on the quality. I fucking love beer and shots of beer is a horrible idea.
>>
Buy a vodka bottle and sprite or juice or whatever you like it mixed with and drink half of it. Glasses 50/50 if you can handle it, but if you can't handle it just add more sprite, you'll just have to piss more. If half a bottle of vodka doesn't get you drunk, keep drinking. You should eventually be hammered.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.