[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you seen your oneitis in a bra, robots? I have

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1443672580371.jpg (13KB, 597x519px) Image search: [Google]
1443672580371.jpg
13KB, 597x519px
Have you seen your oneitis in a bra, robots?

I have

It doesn't help
>>
File: 1442186247706.png (67KB, 350x338px) Image search: [Google]
1442186247706.png
67KB, 350x338px
>>26217215
>tfw i haven't had a oneitis in years
it is a surprisingly bad feel
>>
>>26217236
>get mild oneitis
>she seems nice, I'll ask her out
>oops she's engaged
fuck getting old
>>
My former oneitis is emotionally cucking her current bf with her ex. It's honestly kind of sad and hilarious at the same time to be honest, family. The ex was still talking to her, and she told the ex that she still loves him (LMAO). Meanwhile, she's posting pictures with her current bf all over instagram.

I'm glad I got over that two-faced bitch.
>>
>>26217236
Same here dude, haven't had legitimate feelings for a girl since like 2011
>>
>>26217215

I'm a teacher.

Every day, I have to see this one fucking hyperchristian robot fag kid go harass this one fucking girl who already has a boyfriend, but everyone treats this kid with kid gloves because he's flipped out and shit and got violent repeatedly in junior high, and his dad's the police chief, his mom's a teacher, and the last kid to defend themselves against him got thrown in jail for days.

He seriously thinks that since God is real, that he deserves this girl who's already taken, and constantly asks her out.

At the school talent show, he read a poem and asked her out on stage. No response from her.

He is buying 19 candygrams and a fucking LIVING PUPPY to give to her on valentine's day.

This kid has tourette's, schizophrenia, and violent psychosis. He's attacked teachers, janitors, and students.

I really don't want to deal with this fucking Elliot: Christfag edition when Valentine's Day arrives.

Fucking white kids, man. Of course it had to be the fucking kid from the Midwest who moved to Texas.

Don't be that kid.

Don't live with thirst.

Kill the emotion and move on.
>>
File: 1407544949044.jpg (10KB, 350x334px) Image search: [Google]
1407544949044.jpg
10KB, 350x334px
>tfw she was wearing nothing but this really baggy sleeveless shirt
>tfw it sagged at the perfect angle, revealing her nipple
>tfw her tit was fucking perfect
>tfw I'll never put it in my mouth
>>
>>26217355
Jesus, someone needs to beat that kid a few times

And to clarify, I was not creeping, it's just we don't have a proper locker room at work, and you sort of get over the shame of taking your shirt off in front of other people pretty quickly
>>
>>26217236
>>26217282
This is a familiar feel. 25 here. Everyone worth getting involved with is married or engaged by 23-24. Fuck the south.
>>
I watched her change once, she got mad for a sec and was like well, i suppose it would have been no different than if you saw me in a bikini at the beach.
>>
>had oneitis for 20 yr old qt virgin hondurian with white skin and qt hair
>she gets into relationship with 32 yr old man with child
>breaks up with said man and tries to kiss me in the same day
>tfw never been kissed til then
>slam the brakes and veer my lips on to her cheek
>tfw cucking of myslef ensues
>>
>be fag
>tfw oneitis is l i t e r a l l y incapable of loving you back
>>
>>26217215
never had one

feels good man
>>
>>26217355
Inb4 he gets on the news.
>>
>>26217215
What do you mean by seen? I spy on my oneit with a drone.
>>
>>26217691
Talked about it here >>26217412
>>
>>26217215
Way back in HS, marching band, I'd describe her but you don't give a shit and I don't really care much anymore except to picture how attractive she was.

Anyway, marching band trip, we had to change into uniforms on the bus for some reason I can't remember, and I happened to catch her in a bra, smiling and laughing.

We almost never talked, she preferred nerd-chads and even then I was on my way to "haven't spoken socially in a week or more" status. Also, too lazy to greentext, suck my nostalgic schlong.
>>
>>26217215
Why is cum all over frog's face?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.