[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is environmental lung pollution a meme? Do we even need fresh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: pepecigarettesnormies.jpg (42KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
pepecigarettesnormies.jpg
42KB, 500x441px
Is environmental lung pollution a meme?
Do we even need fresh air?
Objectively, is there literally anything wrong with smoking tobacco?
>>
>Is environmental lung pollution a meme?

What kind of cancerous faggots unironically formulate sentences like this? Jesus christ your a faggot
>>
Where all going to die anyways in the long run so no
>>
>>26216666
Would you die if you turned on your car inside the garage and took a nap in it for a couple of hours? Nah, you'll be fine.

Is there anything wrong with inhaling a ton of cancerous chemicals? Nah, you're fine, anon.
>>
>>26216705
look at this mad faggot

my room is environmentally polluted with keks
>>
>tobacco last white owned industry
>most shilled against
>grandpa been smoking for 40 years
>>
File: 1453235066382.jpg (84KB, 660x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453235066382.jpg
84KB, 660x720px
>>26216807
>Would you die if you turned on your car inside the garage and took a nap in it for a couple of hours? Nah, you'll be fine.
^This
How do people even do this to An Hero?
Wouldn't you being locked inside the car imply that you're out of reach of the toxic gases, since they're being EXPELLED from the exhaust gas. ffs
>>
>>26217030
*EXPELLED outside of the car from the exhaust pipes
>>
File: fukochanwakarimasenlol.jpg (119KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
fukochanwakarimasenlol.jpg
119KB, 640x480px
>>26216666
Satanic quads confirms FreshAirCucks BTFO.
>>
>>26216666
>Objectively, is there literally anything wrong with smoking tobacco?
You forgot "unironically"
>>
>>26216892
>steel
>rubber
>oil (in the US)
>automotive
every actual industry is white owned.
>>
>>26216762
Theres a difference between living to a ripe old age and your lungs failing at age 40 you tard
>>
tastes disgusting, makes you smel bad, forces you out in the cold, makes you cough/short of breath, restricts you to going outside every hour is so, gives yellow teeth, makes your hands gross.

t. Former Smoker
>>
Smoking tobacco is the hobby of the white man.

>Feels good
>Makes you feel complete
>Instantly gives you something in common with all the people you'll meet in smoking areas.

Don't believe the Jews and their lies that it's bad for you. In Japan they smoke non-stop and live forever.
>>
>>26218797
I loved the taste of cigarettes. Turkish Royals senpai
>>
>>26216666
Its all bullshit, anon. The world isn't going to end, we have a promised redeemer coming some day, sooner than you think. For real this time.
>>
>>26216666
Oh but smoking is FOR SURE bad for you. Im talking about shit like worrying about the o-zone and global warming and chem-trails, that stuff is bullshit, but you should never smoke.
>>
File: pepekekprophecy.png (318KB, 830x569px) Image search: [Google]
pepekekprophecy.png
318KB, 830x569px
>>26219021
pic related for the textless post?
>>
>>26218859
thats because they eat alot of white rice and raw fish. and they dont have child
>>
>>26219047
whatever, screenshot my post.
>>
File: cheekstretch.gif (761KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
cheekstretch.gif
761KB, 500x240px
>>26219084
H-huh? Non sequitur, mon ami.
>>
File: pepelyingdown.jpg (34KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
pepelyingdown.jpg
34KB, 550x550px
>>26218797
So basically what a robot would be like regardless?
>There is nothing wrong with getting your lungs BLACKED
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.