[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys on this board that prefer asian women over white women,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: your mummy.jpg (145KB, 671x1000px) Image search: [Google]
your mummy.jpg
145KB, 671x1000px
Guys on this board that prefer asian women over white women, are basically insulting their moms, and saying they're shit. When you sit there jacking your dick to Chong Mi Lee from Korea, or come on here talking about how asian women are so much better than "white roasties", you're saying your mummy is shit and not good enough for you. You should be ashamed of yourself. Hating the same woman that birthed you, fed you, clothed you, and accepted your NEET lifestyle. All for what, some fucking slant eyes?
>>
File: 1440575690196.jpg (285KB, 850x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1440575690196.jpg
285KB, 850x1280px
>>26216354
>muh culture
>muh tradission
>MUH PAROCHIAL LIFESTYLE

NOOOOOOOOOO CUM BACK 1956! PLZ!

Have you seen white women today? They are shit regardless of political beliefs and regarless of where they live. Urban white women are shit, rural white women are shit with corn in it.

Just try an Asian girl OP, get yellow fever on purpose.

Free. your. ming.
>>
>>26216449
All that roast and hair
>>
this. how the fuck can you hate the very women you came from?
>>
>>26216354
>Chang trying to trick us so he can get un-cucked

Sorry, not happening.
>>
>>26216449
but asian women have ugly faces, white girls have the best faces
>>
My mom isn't a sut thought.
>>
Why wouldn't you insult your mom? After all she gave birth to you, and now look where you're at. Tell me she couldn't have done a better job. You don't owe anybody anything.
>>
>>26216502
And? Asian women gave birth to game developers and anime artists, who created japanese video games and anime, which is what fucked you over and made you into a weirdo instead of a normal man. Liking asian women is like saying you like the race that ruined your life.
>>
>>26216354
>insulting their moms, and saying they're shit
And?
>>
White bitches want equally, so much so it turned the next generation of men into pussy's. At least Asian women know their role and men can still be men. Not these 20y.o pansies that call themselves men.
>>
>>26216619
Asian women are weak and can't fight for shit. A white american woman can kick ass in a fight. If you get jumped, you think ching mee is gonna help you? She'll dive into a dumpster and let you get your ass kicked.
>>
>>26216619
>At least Asian women know their role

sorry, some of us prefer women who aren't stereotypical rape victims in a hentai
>>
>>26216489
Not always, would you prefer OP's wrinkly old horse face to post2's pic?

Also I hate tattoos, they're a de-facto Stacy accessory.
>>
>>26216720
>muh blonde wifey with gun in holster over leggings with nigger ass

Yes, I know where this is going.
>>
File: ideal woman.jpg (164KB, 396x594px) Image search: [Google]
ideal woman.jpg
164KB, 396x594px
>>26216858
Her face is fine, and what's wrong with a "horse face"? I'd take a long slim face over a short round fat one.
>>
>>26216354
So....you want to fuck your mother?
Nice.

OP's pic almost looks like my mom except she has more gray hair, smaller boobs, and is fatter, similar face though. I'll try my best to keep her away from sick fucks like OP. Just get an Asian already and STFU.
>>
I love my mom, but my mom is pretty tall for a woman, she's also strong and not overtly feminine, at least in my eyes. I think that women with asian features are feminine. I really don't care about where a woman is from or anything like, that as long as she's attractive (feminine) to me. It just happens that asian women are feminine in my eyes.
>>
>>26216920
Was this shooped to be a Junji Ito reference?
>>
I'm a mulatta and I got neotenous features desu. SEA are still more neotenic than me because they got flatter faces and flatter noses, but I got a smaller more refined nose and a more refined profile. Is that good or bad?
>>
>>26217108
flat faces and flat noses are ugly as hell, you got lucky to not have those features

>>26217098
no, it's a beautiful white woman, anime girls don't look like that
>>
>>26217108
Are you the Suprem Gentlman?
or are you descended from slavs?
>>
File: 1435201202535.jpg (204KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1435201202535.jpg
204KB, 900x1200px
>>26216354
>He doesn't want to tame the tiger mom

faggot
>>
>>26217189
>implying tiger moms have sex
>implying they don't get their thrills abusing their inept children instead
>>
>>26217067
your mummy is in her sexual prime
>>
>giving a shit about insulting your mom
I hated her from the begining t.b.h.

Asians are cute and that's all I'm looking for in a woman's appearance

>inb4 fat cheeks and looks like a 10 year old boy

I find that attractive
>>
All women, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, or Negroid, they are all whores that are only good for keeping the species alive until we can construct artificial wombs.
>>
>>26217235
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWxc_nnVup0

She does have her own Youtube channel, gotta log in for some vids.
>>
>>26216354
>wanting a woman covered in tattoos who watches The Voice and list her hobbies as: beer, crafts, has only pics at bars and clubs except for one in local sports attire with obese dad
>>
>>26217189
See that's completely different.

Asian girls compared to white girls, obviously white girls.

But asian tigers compared to white cougars, obviously asian tigers.
>>
>>26216354
neato opinion
>>
>>26216354
Do you compliment your mother by fucking her or fucking someone who looks just like her?
>>
>>26217323
I turned on this video thinking it was harmless. This she starts talking about cocks and im right next to my dad. Thanks for that.
>>
>>26217459
You compliment her by sticking with your goddamn race.
>>
>>26217491
Your dad has probably fucked her, now it is your turn son. Continue the tradition.
>>
even if this is a troll, it's still reinforcing the theory that I have already about racemixing being the best thing to do because of the genetic diversity
there's probably something very pathological about the connection between racism and incest
>>
>>26217491
"It's okay if your gay son."
>>
File: bd4.jpg (108KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
bd4.jpg
108KB, 666x666px
My mother had me when she was 37 and now she's fucking 60 you quadruple nigger

I've never seen her that way for even a second and thinking of her sexually disgusts me

>tfw mommy Gf's always give the most sensual massages

>can't fap to it because you envision your own mothers face

>while simultaneously having a massage/mommy gf fetish

just kill me
>>
Reminder: If your mother had you before age 25 you're a super spic or a double nigger.
>>
File: 1453777940877.jpg (948KB, 1980x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1453777940877.jpg
948KB, 1980x3000px
>>26217690
Lot of incest in egypt, wonder if they were super racist.
>Interestingly, after the Greek arrival, one study found that 24 percent of marriages among common people were brother/sister relationships.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/marriage.htm#ixzz3z56P65xY
http://www.jstor.org/stable/178753?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
>>
>>26216354
Some people despise their parents
>>
>>26216354
She's the best
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.