[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Go to McDonalds >walk to the ordering area very slowly,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 2765659856_198c2193bb.jpg (82KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
2765659856_198c2193bb.jpg
82KB, 500x370px
>Go to McDonalds
>walk to the ordering area very slowly, almost tip toeing
>don't make eye contact with any workers
>stop as soon as I can read the menu
>still almost 10 yards away from the cashier
>I just don't know what I want yet, I'm not ready to order
>oh no, a worker has spotted me
>she stops what she's doing and sprints to the cash register
>"I-im not ready" I'm almost shouting because I'm so far away from the counter
>huge look of disappointment on her face. "Oh. OK. Let me know when you're ready."
>SHE JUST STANDS AT THE REGISTER STARTING AT ME
>confused, she starts wiping the counter in front of her half-heartedly
>I can't take it
>Order some stuff I don't even want

Stupid normies are always rushing everything. Is it some law that I have to know what I want as soon as I step into a restaurant? Anybody experience this?
>>
Yes, all time. I stand there and decide what I want. If anyone comes in I tell them to go ahead in front of me.
>>
This a type of autism never before been witnessed.
>>
>>26216035
I go on the McDonald's website and view the menu there and decide what I want

I always know what I want before I enter the restaurant
>>
>>26216035
well you don't have to know at a true restaurant... but at a mc donalds... come on man, it's not like their menu is that varried...
>>
>>26216130
the possible combinations are over 9000
>>
>>26216125
this but i've had their shit enough times to automatically know what i want as well
>>
>not knowing what you want before you go in anywhere so you can minimize the amount of time you're in public

step your fucking game up
>>
Former register slave here.

If a customer's in the building management expects you to be up at the register 100%. If they take a fucking hour getting to you, you stand there and wait a fucking hour for them. That's how the job works, even if you aren't actively helping someone you're providing utility just by being available. On the reverse there are also customers that aren't comfortable approaching the cashier first and they'll get upset if they feel like you're ignoring them.

BTW menu starers always made my heart drop because they always seemed to be problem customers. They have questions and they want you to make a thing for them and they're not sure if they have enough money and they like to get angry and complain if they aren't COMPLETELY SATISFIED with their service and they don't care about the line growing behind them while they're torturing you with their bullshit. Obviously not everyone's so bad but it's certainly more irritating then the guy who just came in to get a fountain drink and a snack or something.
>>
>>26216035
what the fuck. are you trolling? you stand there staring at the menu for a minute or two if you really dont know, then walk up and order it
god damn you fuckers make me feel normal about my own autistic bullshit
>>
>>26216471
can you ask the guy to let other people pass before someone in the line stands up?
>>
>Mcdonalds
>Not knowing what you want
>Not just ordering a dbl quarter pounder large meal

Chekem
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.