[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unabomber Manifesto

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: industrial.jpg (44KB, 450x698px) Image search: [Google]
industrial.jpg
44KB, 450x698px
This should be required reading for all robots. It explains the robotic condition as well as the psychology of modern leftists. I've read the first 8 pages, I'll give a tldr

>Modern society requires people to live under conditions radically different from those under which the human race evolved
>These include for example excessive population density, isolation from nature, the breakdown of small - scale communities, etc.
>These conditions creates feelings of inferiority in many due to a. disruption of the power process and b. oversocialization
>People have a need to take part in the "power process" - putting in serious effort to attain a goal they know is important - for our ancestors this would be finding food, satisfying biological needs
>Modern industrial - technological society makes the fulfillment of biological needs trivial, requiring simply obedience
>Because of this, people engage in meaningless and artificial "surrogate activities", for example, working to make unnecessary amounts of money, buying the latest consumer goods, sports, video games, social activism
>the meaninglessness of these surrogate activities leaves us feeling purposeless and powerless
>Many of us are also "oversocialized" - made to feel extremely ashamed of their natural yet immoral (according to modern society) impulses (hatred, lust, etc), leading to more feelings of guilt and powerlessness
>Leftism is a symptom of this - people identify with groups commonly imagined to be powerless or oppressed (minorities, the disabled, fat people, etc.) and hate those commonly imagined to be strong and self reliant (America, white people, etc.)
>>
Forgot the link

http://editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
>>
File: pepeexplains.jpg (82KB, 636x657px) Image search: [Google]
pepeexplains.jpg
82KB, 636x657px
I have read it. I do agree with some of it, but a lot can be quietly disregarded as ramblings of a deranged madman.
>>
>>26215121
Which parts do you agree with and which parts do you disregard?
>>
Many of his 1995 predictions of the future are coming true.

Many leftists have moved on from race and gender and started inventing oppressed groups to identify with - a/pan/poly/tumblrsexuals, genderqueers, fatties.

Elon Musk and other tech people put billions of dollars last year into developing artificial intelligence
>>
>>26215078
The original rusty shackleford
>>
>>26215121
he was about 98% correct in what he said. nothing deranged about him.
>>
File: Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg (222KB, 640x453px) Image search: [Google]
Young_theodore_kaczynski.jpg
222KB, 640x453px
>unabomber
>robot
>>
>.I've read the first 8 pages

End your life
>>
>>26218070

he was definitely a robot. do some reading, he's an interesting character
>>
>>26218070
Never said the man himself was a bot, only that his ideas should be read by bots as they provide insight into our condition
>>26218120
Well I've finished it now. I was hoping the thread would fill up faster and I could talk about it as I read it
>>
I want to learn how to build his bombs.
>>
>>26218070
>bullied all through school
>he was tortured by his harvard professes because and was singled out because he would cry the most

man was socially and psychologically fucked up
>>
Ive been reading this for the past few days. Pretty on point
>>
File: nietzsche_glasses.jpg (10KB, 224x251px) Image search: [Google]
nietzsche_glasses.jpg
10KB, 224x251px
If you haven't accepted Nietzsche as your lord and saviour you are not a robot.
>>
>>26218653
Haven't read any of his shit yet. What's he got to do with the unabomber?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.