[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have to write a short story for a writing class I'm doing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1314712029281.jpg (46KB, 383x383px) Image search: [Google]
1314712029281.jpg
46KB, 383x383px
Have to write a short story for a writing class I'm doing for a credit.

Absolutely no one restrictions. It can be about anything as long as it's 2000 words, has at least two character and the setting plays a decisive factor in the story. With all the freedom I'm struggling for ideas.

Post some prompts to get me started. Trips and I must write a story using that prompt.
>>
You have even less creativity than I do.
>>
>>26214626
Yeah, probably.

That's why I'm seeking the counsel of creative people.
>>
File: 1452650202254.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452650202254.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
>>26214600
>a robot and a spooky skeleton try to get gfs
>>
>>26214659
And they decide to dig one up from the graveyard. The catch? She's undead but she only fucks Chad skellies.
>>
Two childhood friends run into each other one day and try to find out what happened to their mutual childhood friend.

But they only find feels.
>>
>>26214726
I kinda like this. Just needs a unique environment to occur in.
>>
>>26214600
Here's some old bullshit I wrote a while ago. It'll need reformatting, and it''s a couple hundred words under 2000, but it should work for what you're looking for.

http://pastebin.com/6Rt0X1dE
>>
Just watch some obscure movie/anime/show/whatever and copy it
>>
A robot being cucked by a chad that happens to be a monkey with a 23" dick.
>>
A teenage kid has to lure his previously convicted on parole molester into the forest so he can bludgeon and bury him.
Written from perspective of the molester.
>>
>>26214920
Shit story Cuck
>>
>>26214600
How I dicked my 60 foot daughter before aliens fucked my dogs ass!
>>
A boy falIs in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
A man and woman live inside a high school, pretending they have not yet graduated. The rest of humanity is extinct. They do not address this fact.

Literal prompt my writing group had a couple days ago.
>>
>>26215034
Keit-Ai finds a way.
>>
>>26215064
It's pretty good to be honest.
>>
>>26214977
Sounds kind of like a Hard Candy rip off.
>>
>>26215064
It's like Gakkou Gurashi except without the moebait
>>
>>26215005
Yeah. I know. That's why I quit.
>>
A man runs a scam calling old people pretending to be their grandchildren and saying that he needs money to get him bailed out of Caribbean jail. They wire him money and he never talks to them again.
>>
Just copy an 80s anime no one will notice
>>
>>26215034
This sounds breddy gud desu famalamadimgdong
>>
>>26215131
>Watching anime

bloxy desu
>>
>>26214600
Write a moral story about a beta orbiter who got screwed over by the girl he thought who loved him. He provides her with everything, they are pretty much good friends at this point. One day, this beta guy starts to have really strong feelings for this girl and he goes out and buys an expensive ring and a card to ask her out. When he tries to give it to her, she tells them that she is already in a relationship but still wants to be friends. It is only then that the beta stays all week in his room, heart broken from rejection and he comes up with the realization that he should look after himself and not others. A month passes and the girl is dealing with an abusive husband while the beta guy is learning a new art (lets say playing the piano for instance) and finds a new happiness in focusing his own energy on himself and his interest instead of any one else.
>>
>>26215170
Howdy r*ddit
>>
>>26215179
Bonus points if you name the beta Elliot.
>>
>>26215179
Maybe the mods should stick this post so this gangbang of whining can finally end.
>>
File: 45.gif (1MB, 352x217px) Image search: [Google]
45.gif
1MB, 352x217px
>>26215179
Hmm I wonder if this suggestion is based on his own experiences?
>>
>>26214600
two people fall in love over an internet chatroom. The girls turns out to be a man.
>>
>>26215256
Both of them are one man?
>>
>>26215295
Or it could be his dad
>>
>>26215219
Yes. Back when I was in middle school. That was the only time I had ever gone close to being a normie and the fucking bitch starting going out with this illegal taco faggot. Nigger didn't even speak English. Not that it matters anyways since I am doing better emotionally now then I was trying to fit in with the normies. I haven't heard of the girl in ages but I can assume her life is a mess far beyond mine. I think at that point, I converted into a complete robot if I say so myself. Since then, I had never had a kiss, a hug, or even a compliment for that matter. But none of that bothers me. These days, I am more consumed by /g/ fanaticism and I love every moment of it.
>>
File: 32123.jpg (127KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
32123.jpg
127KB, 347x346px
http://weekinweird.com/2014/05/20/man-without-country-mystery-man-taured/

http://www.messagetoeagle.com/11-extraordinary-out-of-place-artifacts/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rudolph_Fentz
>>
>>26215463
cute "gecko?" Don't get the point of these links though.
>>
File: kekwink.png (83KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
kekwink.png
83KB, 420x420px
>>26214600
Write the book of kek
>>
>>26215543
Yeah. Make it like a collection of stories (sort of like a bible) about the miracles and lessons from Kek involving betas learning lessons and how degeneracy can ruin lives. The Book of Kek:Wisdom from Ancient Egypt in the Modern World
>>
Pedo romance between a 25yo handholdless community college dropout NEET and a black five year old transboy. Detail their adventures as they fight against society for recognition of their love.

Trips GET.
>>
File: get in the rowboat.jpg (627KB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
get in the rowboat.jpg
627KB, 1500x938px
Shane Hickory is a fourteen year old boy who is summoned by his estranged father one day to help with his work. His father catches angelfish. He is taken care of by a mess of a nanny named Michelle Kattsburg. He initially refuses to help his father, but he meets a girl, Rita Ida Nami, who his dad is taking advantage of. In order to save this girl, Shane must get in the fucking rowboat.
>>
Father and son hunting trip turns into a love making incest scene
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.