[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw bald at the age of 20 >been lifting for about 3

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

>tfw bald at the age of 20

>been lifting for about 3 years now

>6'5 feet tall

>no girls ever talk to me

>too shy to talk to girls

>most guys tend to avoid me too

>drunk people pick fights with me

>too pussy to fight, just leave bar

Does anyone else look too scary?
>>
Be my scary bf please
>>
>>26214581
im scary to others, well disgusting and scary i guess
>long hair
>chubby but i ook like a muscular guy
>know how to fight
>no girls ever talk to me
>to shy to talk to girls
>literally girls walk away if im on the street
>most guys tend to avoid me too
>the ones who dont avoid me want to fight
>im a native american from south america
>deformed nose
>small eyes
>shitskin
but i dont like to fight if it hurts inocent people, well ''innocent'' people
the worst part is that when i really need to win a fight to save myself i become a fuckig animal
i will always be alone
>>
pictures or you're a little faggot
>>
I got you op, it just takes one simple step - grow some hair!
>>
>>26215013
Well damn anon, im sorry desu.
>>
>>26214581
contrary to 4chan memes, being 6'5 isnt an advantage. there was some chart that showed the percentage of females that would date guys at each height and vice-versa. 5'10 to 6'2 was GOAT tier, anything lower or higher slowly had lower and lower chances and 4'11/7'0 had pretty low numbers. 6'0 was the absolute best if i remember correctly.

ayways what you need isnt arbritary facts, you need confidence. chicks dig that shit as numero uno. if you cant well just fake it till you make it
>>
>>26214581
that feel when people are scared shitless of you but you're probably the most kind, harmless person they'll meet all day. Not much we can do about prejudice bro, stay stronk.
>>
>skinny
>pale
>dark circles under eyes
>drug addict 1000yd stare
>hand twitch

No one talks to me. Even chad looks visibly nervous when standing in a line next to me.
>>
>>26214581
>look scary
>drunk people try to pick fights with you
why?
>>
>>26216627
because they are very brave when drunk duh
>>
>>26216627
it's bragging rights for normies
>>
I suppose I sort of count, as I've been told multiple times that I have the "school shooter" look

>tall
>lanky
>unremarkable features
>rarely smile, always alone
>dark circles under eyes
>resting face looks incredibly pissed for some reason
>dress sort of grungy because poorfag

I would much rather be scary in your way, I just tend to creep people out

little do they know they were very nearly right
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.