[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a thread that isn't arguing or shitposting for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

File: Gaki No Tsukai The A.S.S Game.png (211KB, 640x432px) Image search: [Google]
Gaki No Tsukai The A.S.S Game.png
211KB, 640x432px
Can we have a thread that isn't arguing or shitposting for once?

Name 1 good thing and 1 bad thing about your year so far?

Good:
>got a raise at work

Bad:
>gained 20lbs since December
>>
This year I realized I suffer from anti social personality disorder
And you probably think I'm an edgy teen, I would too but i m pretty sure its trye
>>
>>26213774
I don't even consider being anti social a disorder. People are abhorrent.
>>
>>26213803
I'm not talking about avoiding people, I didn't even know what it meant until I googled tonight, I knew something was wrong tho.
I basically never felt anything for anyone, no love or emphaty not even for my parents or my closest friends
It hit me that something was off when I met this girl last year, she was really nice and pretty and liked buying me we were close friends and she had to move and I felt nothing about it except that I missed being huged
That on itself isn't enough but thinking back I never felt anything when my best friend lost his father or when my cousin was dying at the hospital, I made my friends cry a bunch of time too in highschool and I felt nothing too, I felt nothing that time I beat up this kid either
Thinking back to all these things I don't feel bad about not feeling anything either
>>
>>26213956
And I have the other signs too, doing bad things feels exciting, in love getting away with it and I even like getting caught it feels like a game to me, my psychologist asked about me but I nevee got why
>>
>>26214000
>>26213956
Isn't that psychopathy?
>>
>>26213694

Good:

Found more hobbies, passions, goals and shit

Bad:

Last semester of college and I must become a wagecuck soon. No more comfy community college and no more schoolbux.

Hopefully I can find a comfy job and being a wagecuck won't kill my soul.
>>
>>26214023
I think it's related
I know what people expect from me, what is supposed to be right Nd wrong behaviour and I mimick it tho because its expected of me
I think that's the difference
I like abusing people tho I only do it online, I did so it twice irl tho to strangers. I succede once and the other time I failed so bad I realised how risky it is
But the time I got away with it I felt fantastic
If you want I can tell you about it
>>
>>26214137
I kind of really want to tell you about jt
>>
>>26214209
So tell us about it.
>>
File: ayyy my heart.jpg (15KB, 453x381px) Image search: [Google]
ayyy my heart.jpg
15KB, 453x381px
>>26213694

Good:
> made it into a job training program to start in March

Bad:
> Ex called me yesterday, not to get back together (she's still with the guy she left me for)

I was doing so well robots, I was chugging along just fine and then she comes and makes me feel like ass again

WHY CAN'T I TAKE AWAY HER INFLUENCE OVER MY FEELINGS
>>
>>26214225
Ok. So I get on this bus and this old lady taps my shoulder, she tells me excuse me, I was in front of the line but I know we where only 3 people and I don't consider it a line with less than five so I tell her ok... Move out of the way.
She ask me what I said and I tell her to move out of the way so I can get off the bus and she can have her shitty spot.
She looks around and says nothing then I tell her to shut the fuck up then.l with a mean look in my face
>>
>>26214262
What the hell was she calling for? You should call up her current bf and tell him you're fucking.
>>
>>26214312
It felt really good to scare her like that so I tryed it again the next week but this new lady starts yelling at me and people join her so I have to get off the bus.
Once I was sitting at the bus and I had to get off and this other lady didn't move so I could get off, I asked again and at n and she ignored me so I pushed her and she fell to the floor, she was really old) people freaked out bit this was my stop and I got off before anyone could do anything to me.
People get really mad at this story tho
>>
>>26213694
>good
Keeping up with work pretty well, which I thought would be impossible months ago

>bad
I've been waking up tired, maybe because I'm a little bit dehydrated, but drinking liquids and water is a chore since I then have to pee too much
>>
>>26214370

>You should call up her current bf and tell him you're fucking.

I've done that before, rather, had somebody else do it. He's a total cuck, but neither of them will leave each other out of fear of being alone.

I guess she feels she owes him something because he's taken her back so many times. He's become abusive because of it as well. What we had was a lot nice, so I think she misses that but I'm not taking her back without her groveling at least a little. She'll never do it. Pretty sure she just wanted to make sure I wasn't seeing anyone
>>
>>26213694
>good almost possible gf

>bad getting old
>>
I got married.
>>
good: I have been accepted to multiple top 10 law schools in the US

bad: international student and cant afford to go
>>
>>26214578
Fuck. I'm so sorry, man.

How'd it happen?
>>
Good:
>Got offered a summer research position with my calculus professor
Bad:
>Starting to feel another depressive episode coming on
>>
>>26214623
>Starting to feel another depressive episode coming on
Have you ever taken medicine for depression?
Mine really worked well for me and I only get depressed for a day like 1-3 times a year now
>>
>>26214656
My sister has depression that's just as bad as mine. She's been on and off different meds for like 4 years and nothing's helped; after seeing the hell she's been through the idea kinda freaks me out
>>
>>26214023
After reading more about it no, i seems more like a sociopath even tho I like charming people but not controlling them and I have planed some acts of violence before.
I would also appreciate your opinion on my story friend
>>
>>26213694
Good:

Bad:

I haven't done anything but play the video games i got christmas
i need a job
>>
>>26214681
You should try to do something about yourself though
Some medicine can have bad side effects, but you already know depression really sucks
It's worth trying out medicines to see if you can find the right one for you
>>
>>26214786
>I haven't done anything but play the video games i got christmas
>bad

you're literally living the dream
>>
Good:
>talking to a girl whos probably into me

Bad:
>I am graduating with no job prospects
>>
>>26213694
Good:
Got back into rock climbing
Bad:
Haven't talked to a girl outside a business transaction yet this year
>>
>>26214739
I don't really like being ignored :( I just wanted to have a friendly conversation with someone here
>>
Good:
I read Ender's game and enjoyed it
Bad:
This semester's classes are really terrible
>>
>>26214843
I don't consider it bad though. I figured the space between it and Bad: would be enough to say that but i guess not
>>
>>26214927
yo nigga i read enders game in one day

That shit fucked me up I couldn't sleep

I actually dont even really like the book that much actually
>>
>>26214815
hmm i guess maybe i'll look into it. thanks anon
>>
>>26214956
Yeah, I have mixed feelings about it. I didn't sympathize with the main character very much. In fact, him and his family all seem pretty fucked up. But I did find the characters and setting very interesting. And a lot of the plot twists left me pondering the universe and shit
>>
Good: my grades are doing decent

Bad: iv fallen into a crippling depression and can't manage doing anything but sleeping and laying in bed
>>
So many depressed people tonight :(
Depression is not fun, I experienced it a couple years ago
>>
>bad
Had a falling out with my oneitis and am not sure if I want to try and fix things. Part of me thinks it might be better if I just move on.
>good
Lost a noticeable amount of weight due to stressing about said oneitis.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.