[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize the earth is flat https://www.youtube.co

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

File: flatmap.jpg (66KB, 622x421px) Image search: [Google]
flatmap.jpg
66KB, 622x421px
>tfw you realize the earth is flat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsOz_J6tJVU
>>
Let's say the earth is flat. Why would those in charge lie about this? What do they have to gain by pushing that the world is round?
>>
>>26213622
Usually I am very hard to upset
But this level or retardation surpasses anything I can comprehend

All I can say is if you believe the Earth is flat good luck out there because you're gonna need it
>>
>>26213717

This. After seeing how determined flat earth fags are in really curious as to why they believe it's being hidden instead of them just being retarded.
>>
I wish it was though, it would be more like my political map strategy games desu none of this making Greenland big and shit.
>>
>>26213717
>>26213764
The entire idea of the state is based on a spherical earth
>>
>>26213717
not OP but its because a flat earth puts us in a position of importance instead of living these meaningless athiestic lives as specks of dust floating in ever-expanding nothingness with no purpose.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 632x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 632x428px
False. The earth is hollow and we are living on the interior surface
>>
>>26213622
>tfw you can go into space and film the round fucking earth you stupid faggot desu
>>
>>26213858
>you can
YOU can?
Or the government posted some photoshopped pic that you didnt question
>>
>>26213820
>>26213811

Literally, what?

So is the moon flat too? And it just faces us flat-side every night?
>>
>>26213872
you can send a weather balloon or something yourself you stupid faglord. also, why would moon be round and not earth? and yes, you can go into space if you build a spaceship.
>>
>>26213822
Is there anyway to disprove this? Seems like a blackhole.
>>
>>26213811

Nigger what? You think there wouldn't be governments if the earth was flat?
>>
>>26213873
The moon and sun are both just "lights" or something I forget exactly. They rotate above us like pic related. We can't really know for sure what they are.
>>
>>26213938
also governments have existed before there was definite knowledge of a round earth
>>
>>26213947

So you don't know what they are, but you're 100% sure the earth is flat? Cool beans.
>>
>>26213957

And they had more control over their people. Just don't bother with logic on these guys.
>>
>>26214014

No I want to hear why they think flat earth is being hidden. I really do.
>>
>>26213928
Not who you were replying to but I honestly am somewhat under the impression we're in a blackhole. I mean, it actually only makes sense when you address the universe mathematically in terms of AdS/CFT.
>>
>all you idiots fell for OPs shitty bait
>>
>>26213993
Nah man I'm just telling what I learned from watching and reading flat earth stuff. It's interesting to toy with the idea. Depending on what you believe there is a dome around the earth known as the firmament that has been referenced in many ancient religious texts.
>>
>>26214111

So you trust the internet and ancient religions rather than moder. Science and generations that have actually been into space. Cool, thanks for revealing your retarded side. Saves me a lot of trouble.
>>
>>26213622
So while I think that all things are beautiful and wonderful in space, there's something that looks so good about this photo!

I like it.

The Earth, though, is not flat from out point of view, so... yeah.
>>
>mfw there are two middle aged men at work that actually believe that the earth is flat, held up by pillars with a firmament on top etc.

I need to get out of the midwest
>>
>>26213822
Yeah, that's actually not the craziest thought. There are more ways to make this seem plausible to the common nub than flat Earth.
>>
>>26213913
But have you noticed that the moon never rotates so we never see the "dark side" of the moon? Only get to see the dark side of the moon by pictures from nasa aka government
>>
>>26214169
No but the flat earth theory involves the fact that all photos of the earth from space are not real photographs but computer generated, composite fakes. Another thing is that space travel is not possible, all astronaut footage is faked using pools, airplanes, or cables.
>>
>>26214330

But then what does the earth exist in/on?
>>
Stefan Molyneux is an insufferable pseudointellectual faggot who manages to stretch out simple points and take 10 times longer to explain them than he has to, assuming what he is explaining is remotely true or relevant at all. All his fans are oldmen going through a midlife crisis and fedoras.
>>
>>26213947
Now THIS is where the flat earth theory is really dumb. This can't possibly how it works because you would perceive the sun fading and dimming as it gains distance and floats away into the sky. But you can literally watch the sun rise from and fall into the horizon.

The old belief, that the sun sinks into the ocean, makes more sense.
>>
>>26214433
its all unknown and we're not "meant" to know because there are boundries keeping us in. Which begs the question: why?

The ice ring surrounding us or Antarctica. It prevents travel because of its extreme cold conditions and inhospitible terrain.
Downwards instead of cold the temperature rises. No equipment can get passed the molten rock and I believe the deepest hole ever dug from the surface is 8 miles maybe?
Upwards requires an advanced technological knowledge to even reach along with decreasing temperatures and thinner air.
>>
>>26214487
Its how perspective works. The farther things get the closer the horizon line they go, until it's far enough it disappears or "sets".
>>
If the earth was flat then how come nobody has ever fallen off?
>>
>>26214467
You would actually understand his position if you studied philosophy because if everyone studied philosophy they would come to the same conclusion as him.
>>
Explain earthquakes without plate tectonics then.
>>
>>26214467
That may be true, but the word pseudointellectual gets tossed around a lot. I am wondering what is the difference between a pseudo intellectual and an intellectual.

Are you an intellectual? If so can you explain please?
>>
>>26214467
>ITT people that support me being shot
>>
>>26214579
The deepest hole ever dug was 40,000 feet... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kola_Superdeep_Borehole

There is no flat Earth.
>>
>>26214314
>the moon never rotates
WRONG

The moon rotates but not visibly from earth because the moon has synchronous rotation.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZIB_leg75Q

The video illustrates that if the "moon never rotates" like you suggest The "dark side of the moon" would actually be in visible from different points on the earth.

Not only are you retarded but you also have no idea about the implications you're suggesting.
>>
>>26213622
Anyone that thinks that world if round has just been brainwashed by the jews.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.