[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we still down for the Appalachian trail? A couple of us are

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: apptrail.jpg (61KB, 485x364px) Image search: [Google]
apptrail.jpg
61KB, 485x364px
Are we still down for the Appalachian trail? A couple of us are doing the 2200 mile hike, right?
There was a thread about this a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>26212235
Isn't that the same distance as walking from New York to miami
>>
>>26212235
should do the American Discovery trail to be honest original poster
>>
>getting kidnapped and having my pucci violated

No thank you
>>
>>26212288
no
NY to Miami is 1200 miles
>>
>>26212362
Holy fuck how do you walk that far
>>
>"Local investigators are stunned this afternoon as they try and uncover the mystery of how 4 autistic children perished only 30 miles into the famous Appalachian trail. Though the children seem to have been well prepared for their journey, packing all the right things, the preliminary analysis suggests that they died from extreme exhaustion, one investigator quoted as saying they looked too "out of shape" for such a hike. Names have yet to be released."
>>
Someone is going to die if you do this with enough people on 4chan.
>>
>>26212331
Really cool trail , but ADT would take us about a year to complete.

Appalachian trail is still cool and only takes about 5 months.
>>
I really need this guys. I'm sure some of you want to find meaning in your life also. This can be it!
Lets set this up
>>
> robots
> going outside

This wasn't a very good idea.
>>
Sounds cool and fun and all, but I honestly wonder how long into that trip until I start saying to myself "Am I seriously going to be walking for the next _ months? For almost no reason?"
>>
>>26212702
>tfw on the other side of the world
>>
When exactly did you want to do it? I would be down to but only come late summer/fall will I be available.
>>
>>26212753
Speaking as someone who has camped/hiked for several months at a time, you fall in love with that lifestyle after a few weeks. At least I did.
>>
>>26212883
Problem with late summer/fall is that we are gonna be hitting a lot of cold weather during the winter months. Making the trip pretty unbearable
>>
I live in DC and would do it if people were serious but I can't leave my job like that
>>
I will do it if I get to pound some boipussy/
>>
I'm a grill, if I go will I get raped?

I wanna hike so bad.
>>
/out/ seems like they'd do a lot better with this idea desu senpai.
>>
>>26214289
Bring a gun and say its for bears. You'll be in rednec/k/ states the most of the time. Or just get a flare gun
>>
I've hiked it. Good place for the introverted. Heck it's all if do if I could. Nice having a mission everyday. Read Benton mackays manifesto and see if it dosnt make sense
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.