[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

time travel

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

I've got this wish stuck in my head, to make my mind of today travel back to 11-12 year old me, and redo all my life, one day at a time, from that point on.
If you had such a chance, in what part of your life you'd rather begin, and what would you do? keep in mind some limitations, being born again would probably erase your memories for example.
pic unrelated, sry.
>>
>>26211792
Become a fabulous serial killer child.
>>
>>26211978
Think you can give some context in how that would go? greentext is fine.
>>
>>26212054
>be me, 11
>have a childhood friend who is "dating" me (in a cute childish sense of the word)
>know that in 8 years, she will be a pathetic drug addict roastie
>IWouldRatherKillYouMyself.jeypeg
>Euthanise her while she is still wonderful
>there is this big construction site not very far from her school
>agree to meet her nearby to go for a date/walk
>bash her on the head with a rock and push her into some concrete that is yet to harden
>distract the nearby workers with an adult magazine I stole from daddy
>adults are such pigs, kekekeke
>tell her friends she never arrived in the first place
continue to the next victim?
>>
I'd use my moms pill addiction to stage her suicide and collect the insurance, with interest going up since I wouldn't be able to touch it untill 18.
>>
Start playing a videogame I am playing semi-professional nowadays way earlier - and if I keep my skill become and set myself up as the best player (since I'm ahead of the learning curve I could stay there indefinitely as I knew what and who to look out for).

This would make me good money and little fame - I wouldn't do crazy crap aside from that I think.
Graduate with better grades and get into Accounting earlier maybe.
>>
>>26211792
I've thought about this a lot too. Assuming I get to keep all of my current memories, I'd like to go back to when I was about 5 or 6, which was when I had the most amount of free time. I'd git gud at art earlier and hopefully get an online following easier so I'd have some way to get income. I'd also stop myself from getting fat. I'm average now, but all of that dieting was really bothersome, so I'd rather just stay skinny to begin with. I guess I'd also do all of my schoolwork in advance so I have more extended periods of free time.
Other than that, there's not much else I'd change. Maybe I'd also hog all of the good usernames online and on mmos before they got taken too.
>>
Go back to age 6 and play doctor with every loli I see until I'm 10.
>>
Can you influence height at some age? I would like to fix that along with my frail body.
>>
I don't know if I'd want to see myself fuck up again.
>>
>>26211792
Back to my first vacation in Florida so I could save my relationship before I fuck it up with years of sexting girls and slowly eroding my ex's self-confidence. From there I could repair like 99% of my biggest fuck-ups.

she probably would have still left me anyway eventually
>>
This road leads to nothing good. Even if you went back and did everything 'right' you probably still wouldn't be happy.
>>
>>26212423
please tell me, try a year later.
>>26212631
That crossed my mind too, but does that mean you think your life could get even worse? Care to tell me what you'd try that would go wrong?
>>
>>26212692
how far back was that moment? I chose 12 year old me from all the backtracking of fuckups in my life for example.
>>
11 or 12 I guess
Would make mom sign me up for piano and violin before I'm too old
Would get in the bitcoins badwagon
And so on
>>
File: 1446677571765.png (86KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1446677571765.png
86KB, 750x750px
>>26213064
That's sort of an issue, I'm not entirely sure how far back it was. Time blurs for me because I've repressed a lot of things, but I'd say probably about seven years to be safe. I think I was fifteen, and I'm 21 now.
As I typed this I felt this weird pang of hope that maybe OP had the ability to send me back in time and that's why you asked for a specific age.
I really am pathetic.
>>
>>26211792
get to see Mr Nobody sooner
>>
>>26211792
>create facebook
>gather normie information for successful frog invasion
>>
>>26211792
I have the same thought, but, I'd use that knowledge to make the right decisions that lead up to my current situation. Begin practicing on my current hobbies, especially programming, a lot sooner than I have,

>>26212423
>>distract the nearby workers with an adult magazine I stole from daddy

This is the gayest method I've ever read from an imaginary wannabe serial killer.
>>
>>26211792
The only way I could do it right would be coming back to the moment I was born and redo everything
>>
>>26211792
I would go back to when I was 5-6 before entering school and fucking up various social interactions. Also I would like to learn multiple languages and some instruments starting around that age, since it's far easier for childeren under 12. I generally would avoid becoming as useless as I am now.
>>
>>26214751
The problem with being reborn is that your baby brain would not keep your current personality and memories. So there are only two ways it could go, you'd either do everything the same and be the same person, or you'd have a different life, but have no control over how you'd change from the person you're now without memories from the first life.
>>
Probably go back and actually tell my psychiatrist that I liked to dress in women's clothes and just the truth in general. I don't want to be a degenerate and have thoughts about transitioning at this age and rather kill it when I'm young.
>>
>>26211792
I wish I could do that as well.
Probably would go back to when I was 5.
Just when I was about to start school. Fix all my mistakes from there.
>>
>>26211792

Back in time,

>about 5 or six with current memories
>"predict" future events
>become revered as a saint
>suddenly stop predicting events at 10 or so
>blame sudden loss of ability on any other religous party I wish and order their sect eliminated

Ayyy lmao where am I going with this?
>>
>>26211792
>being born again would probably erase your memories for example
Wouldn't that mean you'd just repeat the exact same shit all over again if you're unaware you're reliving your life?

All that aside, 10-12 or so seems like a good enough time to go back but I could deal with even earlier, maybe 8? My life started to really go to shit around middle school but the sooner I could start preparing the better.

Doing everything "right" and becoming more popular and keeping my life on track and dating my qt crush would all be really nice, but there's something much more important that's always haunted me.

My best in high school was hit by a car driven by some crazy bitch while walking home from one of his own family member's funeral/viewing. Because of that event, I would know roughly when it would occur and I might be able to prevent it and save his life. That alone would make it worth it, as all I'd really want is my friend back.
>>
>>26217575
>thought about doing this
>government would probably kidnap me or some fucker would think I was the antichrist and might try to kill me
>>
File: 147 - ta42jxN.jpg (14KB, 261x195px) Image search: [Google]
147 - ta42jxN.jpg
14KB, 261x195px
>>26218079
>Wouldn't that mean you'd just repeat the exact same shit all over again if you're unaware you're reliving your life?

Yes, that's why the idea is to send your mind back to an younger self and redo your life, but not too young since your brain wouldn't be able keep the memories and personality you need. Being literally born again would mean sending that mind to a fetus, and that just wouldn't work at all.

And damn, sorry about your friend. I kinda wish I could send all of you anons back in time now. Yeah, even the child killer earlier.
>>
>If you had such a chance, in what part of your life you'd rather begin

Right now.

Amor fati, pussy
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.