[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw go to hairdresser to get a haircut >waited 6 months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>tfw go to hairdresser to get a haircut
>waited 6 months to grow out my hair
>tell her what I want, buzz the back and sides and just cut half an inch around the top
>she fucking tapers the step before I can tell her that I said not to taper it
Why do women fuck up everything they do? Even traditionally female occupations like waitressing and hairdressing, they're completely subpar. Women really do belong on breeding plantations and in brothels.

Elliot was right.
>>
And forgot to add: Anyone else have bad haircut stories?
>>
why didn't you just show pic related so you didn't get your shit fucked up?
>>
>letting a woman cut your hair
Do white people really do this?
>>
>>26211719
It was your fault for wanting a faggy haircut, should've just got your shit cut normally and not have been trying to be some edgy faggot
>>
>>26211769
Don't have a printer.

>>26211780
For. The. Last. Time.

>>26211796
There's only so many decent haircuts you can get with soft curls.
>>
>>26211835
Let your shit grow long or cut it short, not that fucking hard to do m8

Everyone has to have some fucking "unique" bullshit haircut where its cropped all weird on top and shaved on the sides and pushed back and to the side of some gay ass shit these days.

What the fuck happened to just buzzing your shit or getting a trim???
>>
>>26211736
not bad haircut stories but my haircuts ALWAYS look best at the 75% mark and then they just keep refining it and make it too soft and round and it looks like shit, of course im too awkward to say anything.
>>
>>26211874
Why should everyone look like everyone else?
>>
>>26211874
Dude. It's not hard. It's just a #3 all around the sides and back. Then, just scissor cut the entire top to the same length.

She actually made it harder for herself by tapering it to different lengths.
>>
>asian lady starts off with "u wan hercaht?"
>already know this is going to be terrible
>tell her exactly what I want in a way that's impossible to screw up
>she completely ignores it
>gives me that same haircut that every autistic kid has
>repeat for 10 years until I found a place with white people that spoke english
>>
>>26213159
Go to a black barbershop.
>>
>>26213368
But I'm white and this is an original comment
>>
>>26213433

You had an asian lady fuck your head up for a decade but won't go to people known for being legit barbers?

Your loss.
>>
>>26211928
Individualism is degenerate.
>>26211719
Cut it yourself, it's not too difficult.
>>
>>26211719
>>26213159
hurr i went to the first cheap shitty hairdresser i could find

why are women so mean to meee ;-;
>>
>>26211719
>before I can tell her

So you're crying that a woman couldn't read your mind? I know you robots are antisocial or whatever, but c'mon, talking to a stylist isn't that hard.
>>
>>26211835
>Don't have a printer
Fucking chuckled gj
>>
File: 1451353309668.jpg (97KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1451353309668.jpg
97KB, 800x800px
>>26213459
>Black barbers can do any kind of hair and are the most skilled. Seriously, they'll hook you up.

Why was this deleted
>>
File: image.png (1023KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1023KB, 640x1136px
>>26211719
Go to a barber like a real man desu
>>
>>26211719
Do it yourself then edgelord

Just do a 1 inch buzz, it looks fine on most men
>>
>>26214120
This

Tbqh when I couldn't afford a trendy hairstyle and didn't want to look like a fag I just buzzed it with like an 8 guard. Looked great.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.