[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God-tier anti-normie food combinations. I'll start: >Anything

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 6

File: 1452145499680.jpg (184KB, 680x962px) Image search: [Google]
1452145499680.jpg
184KB, 680x962px
God-tier anti-normie food combinations. I'll start:

>Anything pizza-related and ranch
>>
>>26210456
Instant noodles
>>
File: filehandler.jpg (165KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
filehandler.jpg
165KB, 1152x2048px
ketchup and paper.
>>dont even ask me if the image is related
>>
>>26210456
Pizza and ketchup
>>
File: cunto.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cunto.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>26210456
cheese sandwiches
>>
>>26210456
>not one even does a pity laugh

pizza and ranch is some hardcore mouth breather normie shit.

>sardines avocado and hot sauce

now thats anti-normie
>>
bran muffins and mayo
>>
Chocolate mint cookies in tofu & mayonnaise sandwiches. Don't knock it till you try it.
>>
oatmeal raisin cookies
the GOAT type of cookie
>>
Eating food in the shower. Tell a normie you snack in the shower and they will start shuddering uncontrollably and will eventually lose their fucking minds. Meanwhile, you can just pour a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and kick back while the warm water caresses your feet.

They will hate you for it. They'll never, ever be able to understand. Their feeble minds cannot even begin to process such pleasures.
>>
cholula and fritos
>>
I used to eat tortilla chips an ketchup when I was a kid. What the fuck was wrong with me?
>>
>>26210456
bananas and peanut butter
>>
I usually have potato chips, mayo and chocolate buttons in one bowl, like a salad.

I also eat raw pastry
>>
>>26210628

I want to eat a chili dog in the shower
>>
I take my whey protein dry

I eat all my vegetables raw

I eat tomatoes like apples

My water doesnt contain electrolytes
>>
File: 1430871252903.jpg (29KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1430871252903.jpg
29KB, 535x577px
>>26210628
>tfw I drink whiskey in the shower all the time and I can't tell anyone or they'll call me an "alcoholic"

Fuck, why can't a guy just mellow out in the shower while he sings to Lana Del Rey or some other shitty music?
>>
Ice cream topped with Doritos
>>
Mangos dipped in mustard
>>
>>26210467
raw instant noodles
>>
>>26210860
you mean like in a cube? Is that edible?
>>
>>26210456
Cool-Ranch Doritos with orange juice is a godly combination but I've gotten weird looks for whatever reason.
>>
>>26210467
no thats normie college tier
>>
chicken nuggers are robot fuel
>>
>>26210915
Yeah, my mates and I eat that all the time.

You just smash it before opening it by hitting it really hard a couple times, open it enough to get the flavor packet, pour it into the package, shake it around while closing the opening you made, and you just kind of munch on it,
>>
>>26210749
sounds pretty alcoholic desu
>>
File: tumblr pepe.jpg (38KB, 500x315px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr pepe.jpg
38KB, 500x315px
I can't handle raw tomatoes, like in salads and stuff.
My family thinks it's wierd but there's just way too much water in that to be edible.
>>
File: reviewbrah.jpg (51KB, 1034x696px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
51KB, 1034x696px
Reviewbrah inspired me to try things that are outside the box. I used to eat too much fast food back when I was in uni, but now that I'm a neet and I can't afford to I instead try something new on a menu typically every friday night. Last time I went to Sonic and ordered a Philly cheese steak sandwich.
Usually I subsist on rice and whatever I can get that's on sale at publix
>>
>>26210628
I like eating icecream in the shower
>>
i think blue cheese is good on everything. i recommend blue cheese it's pretty good :)
>>
>>26210518
what does finishing an exam have to do with a picture of her grabbing her tits?
>>
>>26210662
That's pretty normie m8
>>
Raw sausages in a bowl of Cap'n Crunch cereal.
>>
These aren't even anti-normie
>>26210456
Just fat
>>26210467
Poorfag
>>26210555
Literally grilled cheese, even without grilling, vegetarians eat this
>>26210518
You might have a mental disorder senpai
>>
>>26210588

>sardines avocado and hot sauce
interesting, i want to try it
>>
>>26210456
>work at pizza place
>make like twenty chicken bacon ranch pizzas a day
>the ranch is the sauce
How is this non-normie?
>>
Spaghetti with mayonnaise
>>
protein powder in a bowl
>>
>>26210628
Shower beers are the best. That ice coldness of the beer mixing with the warm embrace of a steaming hot shower. Shiawase desu
>>
>pizza and ranch
Fuck this. Kids at my school used to drench their pizza in ranch but would say "ew wtf" when I made my own custom cereal out of fruit and milk. Also I tried pizza and ranch and it was shit, might as well just eat ranch on bread and cheese because it took all the value from a pizza.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.