[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Faggotry inside!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: hNtWmaa.jpg (78KB, 700x513px) Image search: [Google]
hNtWmaa.jpg
78KB, 700x513px
Just wanted to let you guys know that I love you. 4chan, never change.
>>
>>26209734
What about the oil? We would lose all that tasty oil.
>>
>>26209759
Chemical weapons it is then?
>>
File: VQSucsH.png (228KB, 858x725px) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH.png
228KB, 858x725px
>>26209734
I love you too :)

now get off my fucking BOARD YOU NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26209759
arctic oil
>>
File: 1.jpg (281KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
281KB, 720x480px
You lost Israel its job though. They were killing dunecoons for us, and there are no arabs left!
>>
>>26210633
nothing of value was lost. fuck off shlomo
>>
>>26209734
>lets destroy the largest source of oil in the world and commit mass genocide!

There's a reason why we feel the need to fight against ISIS, because we have the moral high ground.
We can say we are better than them, so we can kill them. We can't do that if we do the things half you fucking /pol/acks unironically support.
>>
>>26210905
Oh, sorry I thought i was on /pol/
>>
>>26210905
>Le if you kill him you'll be no better than him meme

Fuck off back to your Star Wars movies, child.
>>
>>26210905
>moral high ground based on whitewashing dropping bombs on kids and hospitals all day long because muh Paris attacks
>>
if there was a nuke with a blast radius that big, everyone would die due to the radius of the fallout.
>>
>>26209734
>keeping israel
fuck of jew
>>
>>26210935
No, im saying if you commit war crimes you're no better than him
>>
>>26209734
>the island in the middle is mecca
>all the mudslimes fight for control of it
Alternately
>All the mudslims see it as a sign of divine intervention and unite to launch a full scale assault on the world.
>>
>>26212906
>Muslim Battle Royale
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.