[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is having sisters and daughters the most shitty thing for a man?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

File: anzujaamu.jpg (304KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
anzujaamu.jpg
304KB, 960x1280px
Is having sisters and daughters the most shitty thing for a man?

All it is is to torture you, basically. What's the point? I'm surprised more people don't abort their daughters like the Chinese.
>>
I don't have either.. what's so bad?
>>
No, it's having your own stalker who thinks it's ok to mock you because your not her slave yet.
>>
>>26209668
I have a big sister

She's really cool and probably the only reason i'm not a robot.
>>
>>26209694
It's a weakness. If you ever get in a serious conflict, a person can threaten your sister to threaten you.

I wish I only had brothers.
>>
Eh, not really. My younger sisters used to be hot and gave me many good faps. One is now fat and the other still okay looking.

I'd be fine with having a daughter. A chance to raise a girl not to be like the empty shells I've dated.
>>
File: 1429075305063.gif (879KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
1429075305063.gif
879KB, 245x230px
>>26209700
rose pls
>>
I love my sister but find it disgusting knowing what a huge slut she is/ is becoming. She's 16 and had at least two sexual partners.
>>
Growing up with sisters is god tier, OP. When you're home alone you can fap while sniffing their shoes.
>>
File: 1284988058161s.jpg (5KB, 181x172px) Image search: [Google]
1284988058161s.jpg
5KB, 181x172px
>half-brother who is 12 years younger than me
>>
>>26209668
>whats the point
If they are cute you get to sex them for one.
>>
>>26210192
>>26209886
>>26209754
And you can never mention sisters now without the incest freaks showing up
>>
>>26210290
What the fuck do you expect from this board you weapon.
>>
>>26209668
Depend on the kind of sister.

My sister is absolutely red-pilled.

>Watch anime and documentary instead of girly stuff.
>Think all her female friends are stupid.
>Told an attention whore in her class to go ahead and kill herself.
>Think political correctness and feminism are retarded.
>Think we should genocide all Muslim.
>Waiting until marriage.
>Have no empathy.
>>
File: 1453449894793.jpg (131KB, 824x1100px) Image search: [Google]
1453449894793.jpg
131KB, 824x1100px
>>26210607
You know anime IS girly stuff, right anon?
>>
>>26210290
dude shoe sniffing family members aint incest
>>
>>26210650

Actually she hate most of the stuff her female friends watch. Kardashian and stuff.
You know, the kind of things most teenage girl watch?
>>
>>26210693
Who the fuck even watches that. The normies around me scoff at that nonsense.
>>
>>26209748
and why can't they threaten brothers?
>>
>>26210723
Men can usually fend for themselves, and don't have the threat of rape
>>
File: 1388560234345.png (39KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1388560234345.png
39KB, 645x773px
>>26209668
>tfw 3 sisters and no brother/s
i was born to suffer, but i count my dad as a brother
>>
>>26210718

Like all her normie female friends watch that.

The problem with her now is that she know too much about everything for someone her age. She have no empathy for attention whores, and has become a bit of a psycho.
>>
>>26209668
If anything I'll abort the boys, cba dealing with some little rascal if I can raise a cute elegant girl.
>>
>>26210764
Sounds like hell.

If I have kids I will probably abort the girls.
>>
>>26210607
Your sister sounds great up until
>no empathy
That's literally the most important.
>>
File: 1407185404774.png (64KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1407185404774.png
64KB, 640x400px
>>26210829
i don't live with them anymore though, i live alone now, my dad provides my neetbuxs
>>
>>26210741
Breaking News!
Chinese "fire medicine" powder may be effective if weaponized!
>>
File: 1452766732579.png (34KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
1452766732579.png
34KB, 640x400px
>>26210829
I'm a guy but i would prefer being the father of a girl over a boy t'bh, can't wait to have children
>>
>>26209748
Shit reason desu
They could just threaten you and what the fuck could you do about it
Besides unless you're cheating at cards with the mafia, what sort of shithole do you live in where people juat threaten your famili
>>
>>26210941
Think of what raising her will be like after she's 13 years old
>>
>Sisters

My little sis was my sidekick for years. We'd download animu on Direct Connect and go exploring in the woods. She turned into a Tumblrina in college though.

>Daughters

Quieter than boys. More likely to pass on your genes than male offspring. Less likely to end up living with you at 25, peeing in jars, and playing Minecraft all day.

>>26210941

I really like the father/daughter dynamic. Hanna, Taken, Paper Moon, Leon the Professional
>>
>>26211108
A daughter becomes part of the husbands family, you just raised a cum receptacle for another man
>>
>>26211194

Your surname doesn't really matter. What's important is your DNA living on.

Thanks to feminism and nanny-state welfare we're returning to the days when only a small portion of the males reproduced, the best hunters, the warlords, basically the Chads of their day.
>>
>>26211194
well what can you do? that's what women are for
>>
>>26209861
how the hell do you know that? Gossip?
>>
Fuck you I live my little sister
>be me 20 minutes ago
>have 9 year old sister who thinks YouTube is awesome
>decide to show her old youtube shit that I loved
>show her charlie the unicorn
>she's now watching the entire series cause she loved candy mountain
She's also into anime. I caught her watching inuyasha like a week ago. I made a thread about it.
>tfw little sister is turning into a weeb memer
I love it t b h
>>
>>26211375
Decades after it's over, Inuyasha is still turning girls into fujos. It's like pottery.
>>
>>26209710

Guy with older sister(s): Gets good fashion advice, used to dealing with girls, doesn't put them on pedestals(hard to do that after seeing a bloody tampon in the trash), Alpha

Guy with younger sister(s): Becomes a White Knight after spending so many years in a protector/chauffeur role, dresses terribly, Beta
>>
>>26209861
>She is sexually mature
>And she has had sex
How dare she.

Seriously though why are you pissed? Sex is inconsequential fun for girls, the only reason you would be concerned is because you in a convoluted way want to sexually possess her.
>>
>>26209668
why does it look like she put her finger in her ass and now shes sniffing it but shes trying to play it off like shes doing som retarded pose
>>
>>26210607
>No empathy
>Waiting until marriage
And you actually believed it
>>
File: 1425671484129.jpg (12KB, 367x202px) Image search: [Google]
1425671484129.jpg
12KB, 367x202px
>>26211375

Sounds like my little sis. We'd watch Inu Yasha, Love Hina, Ceres, basically any girly late 90's animu

Then she went to college. Came back with skrillex hair babbling about Cisgender privilege and the Kyriarchy.

Mon visage quand
>>
>>26211454
Hello tumblr!

Take note people, this is how modern society thinks you should treat your sisters and daughters. Abort your fucking daughters people
>>
>>26211490
That sucks. I really hope my little sister dosent end up like that. Idk odds are she going to hate me within a few years once she gets to like 13 14. Idk everyone seems to hate me. I'm going off here on a rant but she's the only person who still views me as an actual person.
>>
>>26209748
>he doesnt hit his sisters
They are family anon that means hitting them wont make them not love you.
>>
>>26211454
It's time to fuck off reddit
>>
>>26211540

>Abort your fucking daughters people

Yeah, sounds awesome. We can have a society like India or China with millions of clueless unwanted beta males running around. Except with a lot more guns.

Daughters are the key to genetic immortality. With sons it's pretty up in the air. Your son becomes a NEET? He marries a single mom and adopts her kids instead of adopting your own? He marries but gets cucked(18% chance in part of the US)? You're out of the game and your genes die with you.
>>
>>26209754
Can you describe your cute sisters
>>
>>26211441
More like

Guy with older sisters: Used to being below girls in the pecking order and being subject to their whims, beta

Guy with younger sisters: Used to teasing and generally dominating girls and knows their feelings are secondary to his own, alpha
>>
>>26211641
>daughters carrying your genes

Good meme. Women are cumdumpster whores whose role in life is making babies bearing some clown's DNA. Your line dies without sons.
>>
>>26209754
>A chance to raise a girl not to be like the empty shells I've dated.

It's no use, anon. Might as well make her your cumdump at an early age.
>>
>tfw have a daughter
>tfw these threads always make me anxious

I used to always want for her to be successful in life. Now I just want for her to not be a slut.
>>
>>26211641
NEET men are a result of inferior parenting that does not affect girls as strongly because they can take submissive personality roles in society and still be a "success".

Men on the other hand are in competition to be dominant in some way or other, so when you get shitty fathers who fail to teach their kids to cultivate and value their strengths you end up with beta males and beta girls (IE hoes).
>>
>Have a little brother and an even younger little sister
>He treats her like shit and teases her even when they were both younger
>However whenever he appears shes happy to see him and hang around him
>Obviously likes him a lot for whatever reason
>Have always treated her nice ever since she was a little
>Is nothing but a little bitch to me and shows nothing but contempt
>Outright says she doesn't consider me to be her real brother and that she doesn't like me
>Continually asks when i'm moving out
>Continually tries to bully me and does what she wants with my property
>People are actually surprised when I want to hit the little bitch

Cemented everything here for me. Doesn't help that my little brother is the chad I never was because they caught their mistakes with me. Fuck em. Fuck em all. I hope you never deal with the little bitches anons because siblings can just rot in hell, and little sisters especially
>>
>>26211705
No it doesnt because the moment your daughter has a child it means that child is your descendent you stupid fuck.
>>
>>26211705

Did you miss the class where they teach you 50% of a child's genes comes from the mother and 50% comes from the father?
>>
>>26211824
How old is she? Teach her to value philosophy and nature and great things and she will only bring home dudes you approve of.

And remember the best way to teach a daughter is as a role model and a friend.
>>
>>26211824

I have a little girl too.

Looking at older friends with daughters, the girls who turned out well were the ones who weren't allowed to sit around the house being a princess all day. Girls(and Boys) need activities like volleyball, regular chores, camping trips, self-defence lessons, that sort of thing.
>>
>>26211927
>Teach her to value philosophy
Do you not understand women at all?
>>
I'm actually really, really good friends with my younger sister now...

we have the same stupid and immature sense of humour, we play pokemon all day together whenever I'm home.

She cries cries and won't let go of me when I have to leave.

I dunno, I just fucking love her to bits.
>>
>>26211824
>>26211950
Fucking idiots, you should've aborted the little shits. Now once she turns 15 she'll be having sex with men every weekend.

That's what you're pouring all your time and money into. A pussy for men to fuck.
>>
File: 1449089752869.jpg (79KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1449089752869.jpg
79KB, 640x640px
Anzu! :3
Where are my /int/ friends?
>>
>>26211927
She's 8.

>>26211950
I believe the same, been trying to get her interests and into activities and sports.
>>
>tfw seeing my imouto doing the exact same mistakes I did back then that made me the bitter fuck I am now
I don't really know what I should do.
Though it's pretty interesting to see that we're both going through the same shit. Must be genetics or our upbringing fucking us up, at least it's not entirely my fault that I have turned out a robot.
>>
>>26212057
I want to rapefuck anzu
>>
>>26211927
Retarded advice

It's pure luck. Her friends will be an infinitely bigger influence than you ever will

She's not going to stop being friends with the stacy sluts just because of how she was raised.
>>
>>26212097
Women can't be sad or lonely you fucking idiot.
>>
>>26212152
Keep repeating it maybe some day it will be true.
>>
>>26212182
You're fucking naive.
>>
>>26212114

Retarded aspie. People are more likely to choose friends based on how they're raised. You associate with the people who reflect you or the person you want to be. If you are raised to be active, intellectually-engaged, and self-confident, you're less likely to associate with losers and shallow sluts. Is there still a chance it could happen? Sure, no one is perfect. But all you can do as a parent is prepare your child as best as you can.
>>
>>26212114
>>26211962
Shit parents ITT (if you ever do manage to procreate)

Women can have standards. They are all conceivably sluts, but if they are sufficiently redpilled and tuned in to reality they can be disgusted enough by most people not to fuck everyone.
>>
>>26210607
This is an 18 and up board you little faggot. Your sister will be a degenerate whore when she hits puberty. Now go to earth science and don't come back to this site until you get out of middle school.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.