[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do all these ugly/average low IQ men get gfs but we can't?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Pepe-01147.jpg (31KB, 555x333px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-01147.jpg
31KB, 555x333px
How do all these ugly/average low IQ men get gfs but we can't?
>>
Because you're probably an insufferable douchebag who doesn't go out and walks around with a perpetual "don't talk to me" scowl
>>
File: 1454278751303.png (901KB, 690x460px) Image search: [Google]
1454278751303.png
901KB, 690x460px
>fell for the IQ meme
>fell for the "only losers can be smart" meme
>>
>>26208329
>tfw smile all the time
>average looking
>above average IQ
>plenty of qt's check me out
I just can't initiate contact
>>
>iq
Stop this meme fampai. Iq above 80 can be alleviated once you become an adult, and iq tests as an adult are worthless.
>>
>>26208329

this

also IQ contributes absolutely nothing to sexual value for either gender, really
>>
>>26208329
>"don't talk to me" scowl

What's the best way to do this. I don't want any more normie pity spaghetti parties
>>
>>26208329

yes I kind of am like that but I think you are bulshitting me that women will suddenly start being interested in me if I started going out and changed my expression
>>
>>26208433

Make sure your facial muscles are relaxed. Don't clench your jaw or furrow your brow too much.

If you just have a resting scowly face-- you relax all your muscles and still look pissed-- it may be a little harder and you might have to force a "happier" demeanor.
>>
File: 1410997989786.gif (497KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
1410997989786.gif
497KB, 300x126px
>>26208329
>Because you're probably an insufferable douchebag who doesn't go out and walks around with a perpetual "don't talk to me" scowl

My own mother told me I was like this. Fucking bitch, she doesn't know what life is like as a jaded outcast. She was just some normie model.
>>
>>26208329
This... so much this tbqh famalam
>>
File: 1454020604837.png (173KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1454020604837.png
173KB, 300x300px
>>26208329
>Because you're probably an insufferable douchebag who doesn't go out and walks around with a perpetual "don't talk to me" scowl
guilty as charged senpai
>>
Charisma, money, and dumb luck. Robots are naturally unlikable, unlucky, and would rather spend money on new PC parts and manga than on dates.
>>
>>26208252
Because they try and they're willing to put themselves out there. Plus idiots attract other idiots.
>>
>>26208329
Jokes on you, I enjoy creeping out with my scowl. Being 6'3 and athletic helps too.
>>
>>26208252
>intelligence = the ability to make others happy
>>
>>26208252
because women look for behavioral ques of "winners" (dominance, popularity, a sex filled past..)

that is LITERALLY why. chads who have fucked 50+ girls (i know one) speak a different language to women, and effortlessly fuck them.

we never stood a chance. just bust your ass imitating a chad and try to get a practice girlfriend, you'll face a shitload of rejection but its your best chance.
>>
>>26208329
>tfw it's true
b-but I don't mean it.. I think
>>
>>26208329
Partially, but another huge contributor is that you guys are boring. You have nothing to offer.
>>
File: SQUIDWARD_.png (225KB, 480x368px) Image search: [Google]
SQUIDWARD_.png
225KB, 480x368px
>>26208329
>"walks around with a perpetual "dont take to me" scowl

So you want me to force a smile then? No fucking thank you.

WHERES MY FREE GF?!?!?!
>>
>>26208501
he was asking how to do the scowl, not the other way around you stupid normie fuck
>>
>>26210433
Robots are the least boring people on earth.
The problem is that the average slut will think you're "boring" if you don't like drinking till you pass out every 2 days and smoking weed every hour.
>>
>>26210433
There he goes again, the normie police
"You must be interesting, have hobbies and have knowledge of pop culture to get accepted in normie society" he says, he swears he knows what you must do but you must remember that he knows nothing more than an old smelly poo
>>
>>26210556
This

This comment is the most motherfucking original bullshit ever.
>>
>>26208252

they don't give a fuck and keep trying until they get a girl

statistics dictate you get a gf if you try long enough
>>
>>26210556
I've been here for a while and I can safely say you guys are boring. But feel free to prove me wrong. Tell me the most interesting thing about yourself/story from your life.
>>
>>26210949
we do that everyday you normie fuck
fuck off >>>/facebook/
>>
>>26210949
>>26210433
I can talk to you about philosophy, technology, psychology, medicine, literature, history, politics and science for hours on end if you're interested
well, are you?
or would you prefer a story about getting intoxicated on <substance> on <holiday> and having <sexual act> with a woman with <strange trait>
or how I visited <foreign area> and experience <well known foreign customs>
or how my coworker at <workplace> did <slightly abnormal action>
>>
>>26208252
Charisma. Charm. The ability to speak to people without sperging out.
>>
>>26211168
>this level of autism

originallia
>>
>>26211244
>le epic ad hominem
nice
>>
>>26211380
>denying the reality of the situation by treating it like some debate

nice
>>
>>26211168
Actually, that's a good social strategy.
The second part, I mean. You could probably talk variations of those last three lines all the time and keep normies entertained as fuck.
>>
>>26211168
That feel when no classmates in high school to discuss any of those topics. Tfw I had to drop out because all they wanted to talk about was getting intoxicated etc.
>>
>>26211168
>I can talk to you about philosophy, technology, psychology, medicine, literature, history, politics and science for hours on end if you're interested

oh cool I didn't know you were a well rounded expert in these particular fields....or are we going to talk about said things like jackasses on facebook talk about politics? Uninformed and half baked opinions
>>
>>26211467
Most people who don't enjoy discussing normie things will end up having a meltdown and developing some sort of depression and hatred towards the world if they force themselves to be something they're not.
>>
>>26211450
>he's still embarrassing himself
>>
>>26211513
>Most people who don't enjoy discussing normie things will end up having a meltdown and developing some sort of depression and hatred towards the world

you could have ended that sentence right there
>>
>>26208252
Probability anon

One of the few things that isnt completely impossible is getting a gf, its just takes lots of trial and error if you arent attractive though but eventually one will accept you.
>>
File: E1CYXTm.jpg.png (1005KB, 784x824px) Image search: [Google]
E1CYXTm.jpg.png
1005KB, 784x824px
>>26208252
It is the one question we cannot solve.
>>
>>26210949
I brew beer, kombucha, and wine constantly. I go maple syruping during the season, I'm starting a bee hive, garden in the summer, and hike/camp all the time.

Too bad I like to do it all alone.
>>
Being of average IQ actually makes it easier to date women, because you're on the same wavelength.

Also, people with lower IQs are less likely to look before they leap. Sensitive, intelligent young men are always worrying about shit

What if I get her pregnant, I'm not ready to be a father

Title IX and rape allegations

STDs

Whatever the fuck

Whereas the average slob is literally just thinking uhh uhh my penis feel good now uhh

What is considered "nervousness" and "awkwardness" is really just extreme self-consciousness

The other problem is that really unless you've managed to convince her to show you current STD test results, know for a fact that she's on the pill, and know her character well enough to be sure she won't do something crazy like say you raped her or whatever and can be sure you're entering a long-term faithful relationship, there's literally no situation where having sex is a good idea or even a better idea than not doing it.

Sure, involuntary celibacy can result in stress, but there are safer and easier ways to compensate for the stress relief that sex offers normies: it's called sleep, a low-sodium diet, and exercise.

tl;dr: Sex is gross and dangerous, and the more intelligent you are the easier it is to talk yourself out of doing it

*tips fedora*, but it's true.
>>
>>26208252
Because you aren't actually that smart.
Because people cannot read minds, and form judgement based on external action, which popular people do a lot of, independent of looks.
>>
>>26208252
>but we can't?

because they don't have echoes of horror green-text stories, autistic red pill philosophies, and general bitterness swirling in their heads clouding their lives
>>
Being smart is a turn on for women but you also have to be confident.
>>
>>26211637
This.

While sex is necessary to continue the species, anyone with any self-consciousness considers the risks and downsides of having a sexual encounter.

What happens to an excessively sensitive, overly self-conscious man before a potential sexual encounter:

What if she gets pregnant? What if she has an STD that I could catch? I heard condoms stop AIDS and shit but what about crabs and herpes? What if she's clingy? Crazy? I don't know if I'm ready for a long-term relationship right now. I could really get a hotter chick if I worked on myself. What if she cries rape when she realizes that I'm not a normalfag, let alone being close to Chad? We had a few drinks a couple of hours ago, she could say it wasn't consensual and if the cops find out about the alcohol there's a good chance of my life being ruined. I read about that shit on /pol/ the other day, absolutely terrifying. I'm losing some of my hair, if they ever show pictures of me on the news, people will just think "creeper he must be guilty". By the way, can you believe that Title IX is causing US colleges to suspend normal due process when assessing claims of rape and sexual harassment on campuses? Totally unfair, /r9k/ was right. Oh fuck it, I'll just get out of here and fap to Jap jailbait instead...

Basically, when you consider the risks involved, it's ironically very easy to conclude that no sexual encounter is ever worth it. The only things that can override this are short-term thinking and an extremely high sex drive that totally clouds their judgement, two things that the typical /r9k/ browser is unlikely to have.

So just talk your way out of every sexual encounter or even prospect of one for decades, and you become the 40 year old virgin.
>>
Acquiring sex usually requires at least one of the following:

Money
Good looks
Social skills
A hot body
Height

If you don't have one of the above, you're usually fucked.

I would have good looks, but hair loss took care of that. I'm a 5'7" manlet, and I have a naturally thin frame, tiny wrists, narrow shoulders etc. I'm pretty ass burgers tier in my personality.
>>
I noticed something pretty weird about myself.

To feel totally confident and alpha, I HAVE TO go to bed early, exercise pretty much every day AND have a restricted diet.

Without doing this religiously, my testosterone levels fall, I get huge bags under my eyes, I have an irritable and awkward personality and I just generally go to shit body and mind.

It's exhausting to try and keep myself in these good habits so I can get a chick. Of course, I should do this anyway for my health, but it sucks being this fragile.

I have Chad coworkers that do normal shit like staying up until 1am drinking, eating fries and burgers and bullshit and THEY LOOK BETTER AND CLEARLY HAVE MORE ENERGY THAN ME.

It's like some great cosmic joke.
>>
>>26211794
I'm 6'2 and I've been lifting weights for 4 years.

I'm a 23 y/o kissless virgin with a degree in computer engineering.
>>
>>26211637
>
Also, people with lower IQs are less likely to look before they leap. Sensitive, intelligent young men are always worrying about shit

This is actually accurate.

You're the opposite of autistic, you're too aware of yourself and of how other people judge you so you became shut in to avoid other people judging you.

You're constantly thinking of every mistake you made and worring about the slightiest thing, so social life is like hell for you.
>>
>>26211817
>there are vast physiological differences in a people

wut really?
>>
>>26211735
You make a good point, but this only accounts for one night stands. If you are in a long term relationship, most of these insecurities and doubts should be irrelevant.
>>
>>26211817
>I have Chad coworkers that do normal shit like staying up until 1am drinking, eating fries and burgers and bullshit

That's not normal, though. For 99% of mankind's history, staying up late was something that thieves, prostitutes, and other social rejects did. Ditto for excessive drinking and other harmful habits. Going to bed early has been the definition of normie for thousands of years.
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.