[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

feelz

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: pain.jpg (24KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
pain.jpg
24KB, 722x349px
>try to make a joke in a group of friends
>not a single one laughs after the long build up
>20 second awkward silence
>not one even does a pity laugh

post feels
>>
>silence in my thread
it hurts
>>
my god that must suck
i usually dont really make people laugh toomuch either but atleast i get an reply
>>
>>26208183
>make a joke
>no one hears it
>popular guy looks at me
>turns around
>makes the same joke
>UPROARIOUS LAUGHTER
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NICE ONE CHAD
>>
>you wait until everyone is done talking to say your bit, comment, whatever
>never say anything
>>
>>26208183
what was the joke?

iwasmutedforurcauseOP
>>
>>26208183
I hate making comments in groups of people it's so hard I always wait for them to finish talking first so I don't interrupt
>>
File: 1453949431249.jpg (95KB, 475x428px) Image search: [Google]
1453949431249.jpg
95KB, 475x428px
>>26208183
Well are you gonna tell us the joke or what? I gotta know how many assburgers you got.
>>
File: 1383172194388.jpg (86KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1383172194388.jpg
86KB, 1280x720px
>that feel when you go to far and make some /r9k/-tier joke in front of your normie friends
>>
>normie makes a lame, unfunny joke around me
>I laugh out of politeness so they don't feel bad
>I make a lame, unfunny joke around a normie
>crickets at best, "You're not funny, Anon" at worst

>always check behind me to see if I need to hold the door open for somebody
>normies walk through it without a thank you and when it's their turn they let the door slam in my face

>always wear headphones, even at home, to avoid inconveniencing people with my music
>people blast music on the train without caring; neighbors blast loud music at 3am and don't let me get any sleep

>someone makes a reference to something I haven't seen or read
>feel ashamed; the onus is on me to know what they're talking about
>I make reference to something someone hasn't seen or read (regular movies and books, no obscure autistic shit)
>they make a funny face at me and look visibly disgusted

I'm fucking through with being a fucking doormat. They want to treat me like shit, I'll do it right back.
>>
File: 1453527248062.jpg (16KB, 449x468px) Image search: [Google]
1453527248062.jpg
16KB, 449x468px
>Basically drunk whenever I don't get enough sleep
>Been up for 2 days finally manage to pass out for an hour
>Friend calls me to tell me that he doesn't want me to move in with him anymore because I want to work part-time at the prison instead of full time and his dad thinks that makes me a bum
>Go off on him and ask about how i'm supposed to deal with criminal niggers for 12 hours a day after being a shut-in for a year just because he has his dad's hand up his ass
>Haven't talked since
>Still have to live with my dad, taking care of his 20 dogs and browsing with basically less than a quarter of dial-up speeds with more interruptions
I guess somewhat contrary to this thread, I was actually the funny guy and it's probably the only reason anyone ever hung out with me.
This was around Halloween.
>>
hahaha xD I know my normie friends don't even know im a robot lol xD

my girlfriend is such a robot though, she laughs at all my jokes and says le ebin memes when we are having sex lol xD
>>
>>26208183
Try saying something like "Well that was horrible" or anything really, letting the silence take over is the worst thing you could do. Been in this situation many times before.
And if after you've said this and continued the conversation/changed the topic, the silence is still there, your friends are sad cocks. The key is to not think about it and keep going. It's hard but doable, even if after it you'll still hate yourself and think you could've done better.
What was the joke ?
>>26208706
>That moment when you make a REALLY gory/rape joke and everyone looks at you like you just murdered a child
the line between being seen as provocatively funny or deranged is thin.
>>
>>26209699
>Shitting around with a friend
>Make a rape joke
>We laugh, it's funny in context
>He picks up his other friend, call him Guy
>My friend tells Guy about my rape joke
>Out of context
>Guy looks at me like i'm disgusting
>He also didn't like the story I told about jizzing on a girls stomach, and getting frustrated because she thought my sperm was gross

Guy was a faggot, he went on the run for meth and statutory rape a year later. Hypocrite.
>>
>>26208738
beta: the post
>>
>make math joke because my head was buzzing with math the other day
>literally no one fucking laughs and everyone made fun of me
>pretend i'm laughing at how stupid i am
>was cringing and hating myself and wishing that i never spoke since then

and that's how i kicked off my 19th year
>>
>>26208738
>>always check behind me to see if I need to hold the door open for somebody
>>normies walk through it without a thank you and when it's their turn they let the door slam in my face
>>always wear headphones, even at home, to avoid inconveniencing people with my music
>>people blast music on the train without caring; neighbors blast loud music at 3am and don't let me get any sleep
>>someone makes a reference to something I haven't seen or read
>>feel ashamed; the onus is on me to know what they're talking about
>>I make reference to something someone hasn't seen or read (regular movies and books, no obscure autistic shit)
>>they make a funny face at me and look visibly disgusted

are you me?
even when i fucking drive, i make way to people even when i shouldn't

when people walk by, they're not careful whether if their shoulder hit mine because i'm the one who's careful

when someone tries to pick a fight, i apologize and take one for the team just not to get into any trouble i don't need in my life

i fucking know how you feel, man
being a doormat fucking sucks and i wish i could give less hecks about life
>>
>>26209831
Kek. What I'm talking about though is making a joke so horrific even your friends just stare and say you went too far. I've lost all sense of measure.
>>26209932
>>make math joke
Brought it on yourself m8.
>>
>>26210211
don't remind me, it was fucking stupid and i cringe to this day
>>
>>26208183
What was the joke? O rijen all
>>
>>26208583
Fuck don't i know that feel
>>
>>26210038
why do you even care about normies?
>>
File: 1387135070389.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1387135070389.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
>coworker makes a sarcastic joke

>you understand he was being sarcastic but you don't know how to react

>coworker explains the joke and looks at you like a dumbass
>>
>>26210470
idk man, it's in my nature. it's in my nature to be nice to people and expect nothing back

it's gonna kill me one day
>>
File: 1425958823853.jpg (104KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
1425958823853.jpg
104KB, 803x688px
>Have to pick up a family friend
>Her kid come outside to greet me
>Talk to the 5yo, try to make her laugh
>Looks at me and does a fake laugh with a voice full of disgust before going to see where her mum was
>>
File: the feel sutra.jpg (47KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
the feel sutra.jpg
47KB, 500x599px
>make a birthday thread
>no posts

Happy birthday me.
>>
>>26211653
>make post on a thread
>thread dies

Happy birthday to me once again.
>>
>>26211653

Happy Birthday senpai senpai
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.