[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Rose/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

Rose thread. Rose public.
>>
that looks fun
>>
>>26206910
what are you, some kind of easily amused dullard? There is nothing fun about this picture. I don't see how this is interesting in any way and to be honest I would rather read a book.
>>
>>26206963
don't pit beef me bro, i'll give you a warm embrace
>>
Where do you get these pictures
>>
>>26207033
What is so fun about watching a guy dick around on stage? Your own mind, your own imagination, can by just as interesting as the entertainment of others.
>>
>>26205513
what the fuck is this whore doing? What the FUCK is she doing? I sincerely do not understand your infatuation with this attention sucking whoer.
What the fuck does she think she is doing in that pic? I've never been this annoyed before. If I ever go to a club and see her doing shit like that i would get my friends and jump her at the back alley.
Look at her. You can tell that she was shooting up before this pic was taken.
>>
>>26207229
Don't jump people you violent degenerate. Are you a nigger? Are you a brown person from Arabia? A refugee? IQ below 90? Dumb degenerate fool. May someone mag dump you in self-defense and may you die from it.
>>
>>26207229
>letting a stalker manipulate you
>flipping out over a 10+ year old pic from a concert.
>>
>>26207321
I will beat you.
>>
>>26207229
>If I ever go to a club
>my friends
things that will never happen
>>
>>26207383
My lads can most certainly beat your lads. And if you got out of your bongland and into the US I could kill your ass in self defense. Mortal enemy, I shall end you soon!
>>
>>26207460
I am not even the same guy, I just want to beat you. I will take on all your lads. I will shoot ya first. I will roll on ya late at night.
>>
>>26207493
stop it dude, you're giving me a panic attack with your violent threats
>>
>>26207493
Lets fucking go then. All talk no walk. Bit fat cock in your mouth. All you got is your hos, I got bros that will beat your ass. And if I need to step in I will. I will murder you and hide your body. Come fight me then. Stop your head in. Crack your skull like a fucking eggshell spill your brains everywhere and tear your guts out. Ask for seconds too.nigger nigger nigger ngieeger AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
Hey guys I wanna fight too

Where do I sign up for this?
>>
>>26207969
This is not the schoolyard. We here fight to win. That means that anything goes. Your objective is survival, and we are all trying to murder each other here. Come join me and my lads and I guarantee that we will fight evil and prevail without too many casualties. We will kill all of those scum who seem to think OPs image is interesting in any way.
>>
>>26205513
uhhh that's not "rose" doesn't look like a tranny to be him
>>
Let's make this the last ever Rose thread shall we? There are plentiful waifus out there waiting to be discovered pic related
>>
>>26207414
Only a redditor would project like this
>>
nate depresses me. he tries so hard, and for what?
>>
There was this middle aged woman selling records in the local store, she knew all kinds of obscure shit and was fun talking to in general. So she once uttered perfect allegory describing this screamo/hardcore/ska nonsense: music for gorged puppies. Fucking genius. A bunch of annoying millenial manchildren with nothing to say or care about except staying teenagers forever.
>>
>>26209201
I thought she said: gluttoned. Are you different?
>>
>>26209642
Gorged as if happily overfed. Age is something you accept, reconcile with, and finally learn to appreciate.
>>
>>26209201
allegory or analogy?
anyway, what music is she into?
>>
File: 1454362684021.png (274KB, 575x567px) Image search: [Google]
1454362684021.png
274KB, 575x567px
>>26209124
>for what?
he's successful too.
>>
>>26205513
where does rose come from?
>>
>>26211002
iceland and genoa
>>
>>26207218

dips bedora
>>
>>26210976
hehehuheh
>>
how do i become a person Rose would like?
>>
>>26212190
Go away, stalker.
>>
>>26210976
she has a nice body
>>
What original band is that
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.