[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Say "hello" to 2 nice ladies at the bus stop today

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 12375747224.png (156KB, 680x553px) Image search: [Google]
12375747224.png
156KB, 680x553px
>Say "hello" to 2 nice ladies at the bus stop today
>none of them said hi back.

Crushing, absolutely crushing.
>>
>>26205454
>implying saying hi to random strangers is a normal thing to do.

Who the fuck just says hi to random people.
>>
File: IKTF.jpg (28KB, 450x407px) Image search: [Google]
IKTF.jpg
28KB, 450x407px
Atleast you said 'hello'
>>
>>26205489
It is normal in the north of England mate. Everybody gets on here like brown bread on butter
>>
>>26205454
>nice ladies
>none of them said hi back
How exactly were they nice if they weren't polite enough to return your greeting?
>>
>>26205536
nice as in good looking

why take stuff so literally
>>
>>26205526
Your country is fucking weird friend.
>>
>>26205526
>>26205454
That's what you get you piece of shit. People that greet strangers on the bus should die a painful death.
>>
>>26205572
I'll greet you with a knife next time mate would you like that
>>
>>26205566
I have autism

I'm not alone
>>
>>26205604
>shitposting and autistic
quite the coincidence don't you think
>>
>>26205454
When i was working in UK for 4 months i got more random "hi" than throughout 23 years living in my country. It really differs from country to country.
>>
>"just be talkative and outgoing anon! Its the best way to meet new people!"
>>
>>26205665
it's not, it's really not. we live a lie and it's not fair. why are we forever cursed.
>>
>>26205665
This is only true if you are naturally extrovert and you meet another extrovert.
>>
>>26205454
If you was handsome, she woukd say hi back
>>
>hello
>just hello
>already proving to them that you have nothing to talk about and you treat them as equals, which they find boring
>>
>>26205489
It's a common thing in the UK, more so "Good Morning" over hi. Especially in the North East.
>>
>>26206507
Maybe I would have talked if they talked back. It's a conversation greeting cunt
>>
>have to greet every customer that comes in the store
>they give me weird looks
>>
>>26205489
>Walk to work every day
>Random strangers say hello to me every day

It's possible you're just jaded.
>>
>>26206678

>boss knows I'm ugly and bad with people
>she puts me to greeting post everyday for hours
>get disgusted looks
>force myself to smile and say welcome to everyone

I swear this cunt enjoys seeing me suffer like this.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.