[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
>Say "hello" to 2 nice ladies...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 12375747224.png (156 KB, 680x553) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
12375747224.png
156 KB, 680x553
>Say "hello" to 2 nice ladies at the bus stop today
>none of them said hi back.

Crushing, absolutely crushing.
>>
>>26205454
>implying saying hi to random strangers is a normal thing to do.

Who the fuck just says hi to random people.
>>
File: IKTF.jpg (28 KB, 450x407) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IKTF.jpg
28 KB, 450x407
Atleast you said 'hello'
>>
>>26205489
It is normal in the north of England mate. Everybody gets on here like brown bread on butter
>>
>>26205454
>nice ladies
>none of them said hi back
How exactly were they nice if they weren't polite enough to return your greeting?
>>
>>26205536
nice as in good looking

why take stuff so literally
>>
>>26205526
Your country is fucking weird friend.
>>
>>26205526
>>26205454
That's what you get you piece of shit. People that greet strangers on the bus should die a painful death.
>>
>>26205572
I'll greet you with a knife next time mate would you like that
>>
>>26205566
I have autism

I'm not alone
>>
>>26205604
>shitposting and autistic
quite the coincidence don't you think
>>
>>26205454
When i was working in UK for 4 months i got more random "hi" than throughout 23 years living in my country. It really differs from country to country.
>>
>"just be talkative and outgoing anon! Its the best way to meet new people!"
>>
>>26205665
it's not, it's really not. we live a lie and it's not fair. why are we forever cursed.
>>
>>26205665
This is only true if you are naturally extrovert and you meet another extrovert.
>>
>>26205454
If you was handsome, she woukd say hi back
>>
>hello
>just hello
>already proving to them that you have nothing to talk about and you treat them as equals, which they find boring
>>
>>26205489
It's a common thing in the UK, more so "Good Morning" over hi. Especially in the North East.
>>
>>26206507
Maybe I would have talked if they talked back. It's a conversation greeting cunt
>>
>have to greet every customer that comes in the store
>they give me weird looks
>>
>>26205489
>Walk to work every day
>Random strangers say hello to me every day

It's possible you're just jaded.
>>
>>26206678

>boss knows I'm ugly and bad with people
>she puts me to greeting post everyday for hours
>get disgusted looks
>force myself to smile and say welcome to everyone

I swear this cunt enjoys seeing me suffer like this.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
Thread DB ID: 483589

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.