[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anons help me, a cute girl on tumblr just sent me this. How the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: gdfsgdgsgd.png (40KB, 603x423px) Image search: [Google]
gdfsgdgsgd.png
40KB, 603x423px
Anons help me, a cute girl on tumblr just sent me this. How the fuck do i respond? She has a boyfriend who is apparently 20 years older than her.
>>
7/10 got me pretty good
>>
"Let's make it happen"

That dream might not even have happened but she wants you.
>>
File: 00uuouo7.png (16KB, 270x357px) Image search: [Google]
00uuouo7.png
16KB, 270x357px
ok i didn't want to wait longer with responding and she said this now??? what do she's really cute
>>
>>26205347
aaand you already fucked it
>>
>>26205364
my robot instincts strike again. but what do anyway
>>
>>26205347
^.^
i want to bash your fucking nerd face in
>>
>>26205384
nothing, the passivity of your comments and the metrosexual emoticon shit already made sure you're not putting your cock anywhere near her
>>
>>26205389
idk it's tumblr speak i don't know what i'm doing lads
>>
>>26205347
Fuck her man I swear to god if you don't fuck her you'll be the biggest cuck ever
>>
>>26205395
Post her pics. Ask for nudes. Do it now.
>>
>>26205312
tell her to fuck off and that's sexual harrassement
>>
File: tumblr_ntrj8jEKQC1usmkuro1_1280.jpg (154KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntrj8jEKQC1usmkuro1_1280.jpg
154KB, 1280x720px
>>26205416
guys fucking hell look at this
>>
>>26205436
Post her tumblr
>>
>>26205347
Ask for nudes?
>>
inform her that you're a cismale

gets 'em everytime
>>
Most likely she feeds on the attention of others and will do anything to feel wanted. I fell for something like that in the past and it turned out she was saying the same stuff to like 5 other guys.
>>
>>26205687
yeah you might be right. she's into the whole "daddy" thing and wants to be a princess so it seems likely
>>
>>26205717
>>>>>P
>>>>>O
>>>>>S
P O S T P I C S
>>>>>P
>>>>>I
>>>>>C
>>>>>S

why did you make this thread

are you even looking for advice
>>
>>26205717
So fucking what? Take advantage of it. Be a little bit brazen for once in your life. Don't worry about that shit.

Drop the stupid smiley face nerd shit. Tell her that the thought of her getting wet for you is making you hard, and instruct her - be firm - tell her that she needs to make you come.
>>
File: tumblr_nu8tewJDO91usmkuro1_1280.jpg (162KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8tewJDO91usmkuro1_1280.jpg
162KB, 640x1136px
>>26205746
>why did you make this thread

because i'm an autist with no social skills and panicked when a cute girl sent me a sexual message
>>
>>26205780
POST HER GODDAMN TUMBLR ALREADY.
>>
>>26205780
damn dude do this >>26205750

even say this >>26205341

but don't do nothing

is this girl like even in your life? just spit at her. its on internet text messaging, its like zero pressure.

if you just say lets make it happen at least she'll tick a little tally mark in her head under your name under the "at least sometimes takes charge" category which is all women rly want
>>
>>26205833
i would but the thought taking charge gives me a fucking panic attack it's the exact opposite of my personality.
it's been like 10 minutes since her last message so i've probably fucked it up anyway.
>>
>>26205341
dude just say this cmon
>>
Cmon op send the lets make it happen txt then go to the bathroom
>>
File: shoesindoor.jpg (71KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
shoesindoor.jpg
71KB, 800x600px
>>26205780
>remote on the floor
>>
>>26205884
just fucking do it.

do it and turn off your computer

do it and go for a walk

do it and have a panic attack on the floor

do it and have a heart attack and die on the floor, but at least you fucking did it

whats going to happen? she rejects you? she already is rejecting you every second. might as well see where it goes. she already was wet over you.

maybe she told you to be a tease. maybe a tease would still sleep with you.
>>
She sounds mentally ill.
>>
>>26205920
you have no business being here. you're the kind of moron who believes mystery.jpg. fuck off mate.
>>
>>26205312
Say let's make it happen you stupid fucking cuck bitch
>>
>implying this actually happened to you
There's literally no reason to not take other peoples' advice and say some shit like "let's make it happen" or whatever. A girl would not get into such graphic detail about something involving you that turned her on if she did not want you to act on in some way. Worst case scenario it's good practice for if a girl says something like this to you in real life or over legit text message so you'll at least know how to respond, best case scenario you get some nice nudes and feel alpha as fuck. Fuck, you could say pretty much anything to her and as long as it shows a little bit of interest she'll keep coming back because most people just want to feel wanted.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.