[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be black >only hit on 4/10 asian girls in the past >recently

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1453720882758.jpg (203KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1453720882758.jpg
203KB, 700x700px
>be black
>only hit on 4/10 asian girls in the past
>recently decided that if I don't want to die alone I'll be forced to compromise and go for liberal socially maladjusted white girls

How far are you willing to lower your standards so you won't be lonely, robots?
>>
I'd rather be lonely than lower my standards.
>>
id rather die a virgin that get with a hambeast i guess

but im not sure how ugly ill stoop to if it gets to that

probably better to become a wizard
>>
>>26205158
Id date the first girl that approaches me desu senpai
>>
>>26205158
nigger nigger lmao
>>
>>26205254

Hi new friend.
>>
>>26205158
here's my standards.

no hambeast, I didn't work my ass off to lose weight just to be with a landwhale.

No dick.

Is functional enough to shower daily.

that's as low as I'm willing to go desu familiprix
>>
I have zero standards and I'm still completely alone
>>
I used to be worried about ending up with a 3/10 or whatever but I've pretty much narrowed the selection process down to two questions.

>1. If given the chance, with nothing else expected, would I want to fuck this girl?
If no, then stop here. I wish I could say that looks don't matter but if you don't think someone is attractive enough to theoretically want to fuck then you'll probably never feel happy with them.
If yes, try to get to know the girl a little bit, then move on to the next question.

>2. Do I enjoy being around this girl?
If no, then stop now and try and move on to the next one.
If yes, then think about getting the balls to ask her out but end up not doing it and remain alone.

Then sit home alone at night crying for the thousandth time.
>>
I'm not going to settle for a girl with a BMI over 20.

So yeah, I'll never get a gf.
>>
>>26205158
You're focusing on the wrong shit brah.
You need to not define yourself by your weaknesses but by your strengths.

So you have 4.5 inch twizzler dick.
Practice keegles so that you can last long. Cement doesn't break immediately. It takes a hard working jackhammer.

So you're pasty white.
Be happy you're not black or Mexican.
>>
I'd rather be alone than get a gf.
How much other people annoy me outweighs my loneliness
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.