[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

College age girls looking like shit already

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: 665x1000.jpg (33KB, 665x485px) Image search: [Google]
665x1000.jpg
33KB, 665x485px
What the fuck is going on guys? Everywhere I look I see juniors and seniors with that hollow look in their eyes, sagging face, blemishes & scars, just haggard sad girls. These people are only 21 and 22. They look like there are 30 year olds inside them trying to break free. WHAT THE FUCK is this?? Ive heard the 'woman's prime is 20' meme, but god damn does the woman's prime not even last till 25?
>>
so you want them to get surgeries like ivanka?
>>
>>26205134
are you

R E T A R D E D
E
T
A
R
D
E
D?
>>
>>26205169
explain bb?
>>
Too much homework. Possibly too much Adderall.
>>
>>26205134
white women age like milk left out on a summer day
>>
>>26205180
no

a post of this shit quality deserves only shitposting back and $age
>>
>>26205134
Who is this man juice cup
>>
File: Ijgzwsk.png (52KB, 1150x556px) Image search: [Google]
Ijgzwsk.png
52KB, 1150x556px
>>26205134
>'woman's prime is 20' meme
literally not a meme
>but god damn does the woman's prime not even last till 25?
>til 25
o i am laffin. laffin heartily m8
>>
>>26205207
>homework & adderall
>not booze, weed makeup and being slutty
>implying girls work hard or care about college anyway

Hoo boy.
>>
>>26205134
>be attractive my whole life
<turn 23 last November
I have never got this may compliments in my life
>>
>>26205134
Shitty diet, little exercise and a lot of drinking.
If they do the reverse they'll generally look fine until 35.
>>
>>26205230
how do women even live with themselves lmao

whoever thought up feminism was a straight up retard, asshole or both
>>
>>26205244
You would think given that college girls don't do jack shit all day, they would take care of themselves a little better. Sadly, not the case.
>>
>>26205233

Have you even been to college? I have.

Lots of my female classmates were on Adderall and lots of them spent hours and hours a day on homework.
>>
>>26205134
Everyone looks like shit.
Shut the fuck up and deal with it you autist
>>
>>26205278
I go to an Ivy League school. The only girls that give a shit about what they are doing are fob asians and blacks.
>>
College girls are a bunch of middle class 6 or 7/10 plain janes anyways. Actual legit hotties don't go to college, they don't need it.

Go to any department store at a mall and look at the kind of chicks that work behind the counter. Smoking fucking hot right? They don't go to college.
>>
>>26205134
fuckin druggin and upchuckin thats what happened to em
>>
Alcohol and smoking

Fuck them,Im glad they look like shit,they deserve it.

Its not like they will have many problems finding a beta provider.
>>
>>26205268
A lot of pretty young women are lazy as shit, they just eat very little (which can also be bad because they might miss out on good minerals and vitamins) so they can stay thin and smear face cream on their face.
Oftentimes you can tell she's a good woman if her legs are well developed, I do a lot of dancing and man you see women in their 30's who look good still. But these ladies dance on parties where they don't get hammered too (kind of hard spinning around when yo udo that) so that helps a lot too.
>>
>>26205340
damn shame

bimbos are no fun

how the fuck was that not original
>>
millennials being raised during an economic crash permanently fucked them up, and the internet didn't help. they're all sad all the time and know more than they should far earlier than they should
>>
>>26205365

Study after study comes out each year that shows putting on all that makeup is really bad for your skin and aging but these bitches don't care. They're living in the moment and worrying about the consequences later. I guess I can understand that mindset, but man is life going to suck once they hit 25+. Oh lord.....there will be so many crazy cat ladies in the future.
>>
>>26205410
women are the most receptive to marketing

makeup companies just slap on a bunch of buzzwords on their products and women actually trust it. they actually believe all those ridiculous "good for your skin!" types of bullshit.

and then they wonder why their skin is completely fucked by the time they turn 27. so they just keep buying makeup to hide it. they're just fucking retarded
>>
File: 1448241519309.png (590KB, 523x593px) Image search: [Google]
1448241519309.png
590KB, 523x593px
Women at 20 are already past their aesthetic prime.
>>
>>26205134
Drinking, sun, drugs, alcohol etc.
Living in the correct climate with a healthy diet and no substance abuse
>>
In Egypt you were over the hill at 18, so...
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.