[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>explained to a lecturer my views on modern feminism and women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1428190873546.jpg (33KB, 480x454px) Image search: [Google]
1428190873546.jpg
33KB, 480x454px
>explained to a lecturer my views on modern feminism and women
>mentioned that it was a horrific movement where bullying and harassment is accepted
>mentioned that feminists cant get in trouble for shit because theyre untouchable
>turns out shes a feminist

how fucked am i /r9k?
>>
>>26204791
Maybe not very, if you explained yourself eloquently enough, specified "modern" feminism and didn't include any insults or slurs. Since you were talking to a woman I'll assume you didn't.

She may disagree with you but you'll be fine.

What did she say in response?
>>
>>26204818
no i diddnt go on about it in a nasty way,. the only thing i said remotely vitriolic was that it had become an evil m ovement and disregarded real womens issues, using the examples of Kurdish feminists, middle eastern laws etc and asked why arent western feminists helping them instead theyre trying to get men belittled and hurt because they disagree with them.
>>
>>26204881
Then don't worry about it buddy. Just be prepared to reasonably defend your stance, but also kiss a little bit of butt in the worst case scenario.

What does she lecture?
>>
>>26205007
i got a email from my tutor asking for a meeting with the lecturer.
>>
>>26205007
She lectures social Psychology
>>
>>26206080
You did this to yourself m8
Also you're fucked. Just shut up and tell them what they want to hear next time
>>
>>26206058
>>26204791
Kek. Enjoy your suspension.
>>26207040
Repeat the narrative or be labelled a mysognist.
>>
>>26204791
>i talked about internet shit IRL

Hope you're proud of yourself
>>
>>26207151
This. I bet he could barely hold himself back from yelling 'SJW's! REEEEEEE'
>>
>>26207151
Why not? There's really no reason why the conversations overlap if you believe anything worth saying has been said.

Develop some confidence
>>
>>26206058
Either you can start collecting cited evidence to back up your claims, and prepare a calm, rational defense. Or, you can just tremble in front of the professor as she lays into you, while mumbling about 'dem SJWs' and 'JIDF shills'.

Up to you.
>>
>>26204791
Proud of you OP. She can't fuck you over for expressing your opinion. I have similar views, and am waiting for the right opportunity to say it to a few of the professors at my uni. Good on you, and fuck feminazis
>>
Enjoy your rape accusation
>>
Did you use the word "roastie"?
>>
>>26207285
this
>>26207274
You think your free to say anything that conflicts with their narrative?
wew lad.
>>
>>26207265
Do this first part of this OP.

Back up your claims, discuss.
It'll be easy to back it up since modern feminism is clearly a joke, just get cites/sources/etc.
>>
>>26207494
>implying your allowed to say anything that affects muh feels.
He'd better pack his bags
>>
>>26207494
The best angle to go for is something like this:

>As a movement for empowering certain women, Western feminism works excellently. However, the movement, in its current iteration, falls short in achieving it's purported goals of achieving fair treatment and equality among a broad, diverse group of people. Evidence shows that it does more identity politicking than egalitarian reforms, and is quick to marginalize any group of people outside its niche (i.e: men).

You can back it up with the lack of response, and sometimes active work against certain male issues (high suicide rate, domestic abuse resources, custody rights, etc.); move on to the trend of stigmatizing male sexuality, and add something about how it actively suppresses MRA movements and the like.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.