[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does it work when a normal, average man finds a gf? Wnat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

File: 1453621906001.jpg (26KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1453621906001.jpg
26KB, 600x726px
How does it work when a normal, average man finds a gf? Wnat is the process?

Go to a friends moving in party. Mutual friend brought a friend who is a girl. You talk and exchange numbers.

Is it like this?
>>
>>26203824
Small talk, when you find a subject she likes talk about it for a long time. Only chads get gfs in the blink of an eye, it usually takes more time than that tho
>>
>>26203824
>normal, average man
Tough shit Malcolm. If you dont have Chad aesthetics, you'll have to get good charm, social status or something that makes you stand out of crowd.
You talk and exchange numbers
You set a date with her and talk with her more.
From there it's either she has something for you or you think she has feelings for you. If you dont know which one is happening, try escalate physical contact. (hand -> shoulder -> leg -> lower back -> thighs -> eventually vajayjay). If she's not comfortable with you touching her, it's pretty obvious that she's not into you no matter what she says.
>>
>>26203898

But you need friends and not be too short and so on to even be considered, right?
>>
I want a normal man. If you're over 22 post your Kik.
>>
>>26203898

Insecure robots make it seem like only chads get laid. this isn't true. Most people date and form couples, even "average" ones.

You can google things about how to flirt etc. if you don't know how. It's not that complicated - if it was, humanity wouldn't survive.
>>
>>26204132

What is a normal man to you? Tall, White, young, nice hair and lots of friends and a job?
>>
>>26204151
Yeah but I don't care if he has friends, and I also like Hispanic guys. And tall to me is like above 5'4
>>
>>26204174

whore

#originalcommentsfuckyeah
>>
But yourself out there. Meeting girls who aren't connected to your friends/work is best. Establish rapport. Get them talking on a subject. Make them laugh.

Ask them out early on. Try to be both casual and confident at the same time. If she says no, don't stick around and be her "friend" hoping she changes her mind but don't get bitter either. You have to build up that rejection armor. It will hurt less over time.

Do not try to be "friends first" or fixate on the same girl for months/years. This is a terrible strategy.
>>
>>26204187
Why do you advertise the fact that you are a "normal guy" then rage when a woman is attracted to you?
>>
>>26204140

What's the difference between "flirting" and "sexual harassment"?
>>
>>26204174

Why don't you just pick one then? You described an inferior bottom 10% man. Why not just go to tinder?
>>
File: 1454285382243.jpg (378KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1454285382243.jpg
378KB, 1366x768px
>>26204132

Where do you live? and are you - slim? slender? NOT OBESE?

Important questions
>>
>>26204231
So you are racist against Hispanic guys? Hispanic guys are not the bottom 10% of men...
>>
>>26204216

Your phsyical appearence
>>
>>26204231

Maybe she likes nerdy introverted guys?
>>
>>26204251
I'm not skinny or fat. I live in California.
>>
>>26204258

A 5'5 hispanic man with no friends?
>>
>>26204216
You stop flirting if she obviously doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>26204202
>Make them laugh
Don't try to do this unless you know it will work. It will only kill what progress you've made if you fail.
>>
>>26204216

Flirting is the ability to convey a sexual and non-sexual message at the same time in a playful manner.

Sexual harassment is like slapping a girl's ass. There's only a sexual message.

Flirting is like lightly brushing your arm against hers while you stand next to each other. Was it deliberate? She doesn't know... that adds to the allure.
>>
>>26203824
Despite what others said I actually became my wife's SO after we were close friends for a couple of years. We both liked other people but then one day both realized we like each other so we hit it off pretty damn well and quickly at that too.

Dont lose hope anons.
>>
>>26204216
Flirting is more about attention than anything else.

If you are noticeably giving her attention for an extended period and she hasn't tried to get away, chances are you could try some light arm touching.

What I've noticed is that sometimes you don't even have to ask the girl for your number, they'll ask if you want their number - so you still have to contact them.
I've never had anyone ask for my number, go figure
>>
Eventually you find someone you are attracted to that likes you back and you just beeeee urself.
>>
File: 1452551107838.jpg (16KB, 500x249px) Image search: [Google]
1452551107838.jpg
16KB, 500x249px
>>26204363

Even if you are a manlet with no friends?
>>
>>26204331

Let me add to that. There has to be some minimum standard of appearance that the guy is holding himself to. If he weighs 300 pounds and dresses in k-mart Naruto clothes, no matter how subtle he'll be it'll be unlikely to work.

If that describes you (or the other side, being a hunched over skelly who looks like Adam Lanza) then get /fit/ and work on your appearance.
>>
>>26204391
Please stop giving this advice, even most robots don't look so horrendous and it's just common sense that you have to look decent.

And getting /fit/ will only get you so far if your facial aesthetics are lacking. If you have a nice face you probably don't need to exercise at all.
>>
>>26204108
You dont need to have friends to be interesting person. It depends what you consider short.
>>26204140
>You can google things about how to flirt etc
Even if you know a lot information about flirting, body language and etc there's still a problem about living in moment. A lot of "spaghetti" situations involves overthinking about medium. It's like adjusting temperature - if she's becoming bored, ask more open ended questions which requires her to talk in detail rather Yes/No. There's also requirement to know when to stop talking about things which are only interesting to you. This is quite common among robots that when girl asks something about game detail, he will literally non-stop talking about it for hours.
>>
>>26203824
Hobbies (unlikely if it's bass-fishing, chess, etc.)
Work (bad if you break up, you still have to work together)
Uni (you will either need to be a Chad or find a 3/10 socially inept girl willing to go out with you)
Going to clubs (rev up those pick-up lines!)

Really, anywhere where you interact with women.
>>
>>26204452
>don't need to exercise at all.

Well it doesn't hurt it if you do, but if you're average (i.e not ripped or anything but no noticable beer belly etc)with a decent face it doesn't make so much difference from my experience.
>>
>>26204277
Yeah that's not bad unless he is fat
>>
>>26204216

girls also like if you put them down playfully, they usually feel the need to prove themselves to you and that makes them more attached to you over time for some reason.

dont overdo it though
>>
>>26204477
>There's also requirement to know when to stop talking about things which are only interesting to you.

How is that any better than the latter? If he talks about himself, he's at least selling himself out. Plus, many guys ask questions after questions to women, After rejection, women think they just listened to them to get laid
>>
>>26203824
stfu, manlet.
This is now an Omegle thread.
The invasion has beguyn.
>>
I'm a little less than average, but I just started to act a bit cooler around a close female friend, until she showed obvious interest, then I asked her out.

To be honest lads, all you have to do is clean yourself up a bit and act like a male tsundere. Those are in high demand nowadays.
>>
>>26205051
You're a major faggot for making up this story.
>>
>>26205078

He's a faggot no doubt but what he says is still sound. Just probe the waters and talk about all kinds of stuff until you notice she's interested(which you do unless you are a turbosperg) than ask her out without being a clingy faggot. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>26205078
Not making it up. It happened a few weeks ago, wasn't even that difficult. Just put myself out there after spending a bit of time with her once a week, and she accepted with open arms. I suspect the reason she even became attracted to me was because I acted, for the most part, closed off. Not in an introverted way, but more in that I would never give any emotional reactions to anything, except for an occasional smug grin.

I'm telling you, it's about not being obviously interested. You need to arouse curiosity- if you're the kind of person that someone doesn't think is awful on an external level, and you don't let her know who you are, then she'll want to try to get to know you.
>>
>>26205108
>talks about rocket science
>it's not rocket science
It fucking is.
>>
>>26205179
Really, dude, chill. Once you gain an attitude of not wanting a girlfriend, or only wanting to improve yourself, a girlfriend comes along with it. Trust me, for the past two years I've just been going through life trying to improve myself in order to meet my goals, and achieve something in life. Having a girlfriend has never really been something I've desperately wanted- it was a situation where if someone asked me out, I would accept, but I wouldn't necessarily put myself out there.

Recently I just started to like this girl, so I did, and it was successful. You can find your own success story too man, all you gotta do is focus on the right things.
>>
>>26205143
he gets one girl now he talks as if he has it all figured out
>>
>>26205251
>Once you gain an attitude of not wanting a girlfriend, or only wanting to improve yourself, a girlfriend comes along with it

/fit/ used to spout this shit too. it literally only works if you aren't ugly
>>
>>26204845
I meant some obscure things and hobbies.
>>
>>26204174
John22w
>>
>>26204344
>my wife wanted to get railed by more attractive dudes but her looks and effort were rapidly slipping so she decided to wrap up her security option

Fixed.
>>
>>26205546
I'm nit really attractive and it worked cor me. Facial symmetry is alright and I don't have any glaring defects, but I'm quite overweight. I've slimmed down and built some muscle, but I still have a gut. Still, I've tried to keep a pleasant disposition, and my focus has really been on trying to be the best person I can, and I guess it worked out.
>>
File: mio nervous.gif (272KB, 365x480px) Image search: [Google]
mio nervous.gif
272KB, 365x480px
stop using loli mio for your shitposts
>>
>>26205179

You'r a dickless faggot and you know it
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.