[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have welfare wooden Windows >they're filled with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: image.gif (20KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
20KB, 633x758px
>have welfare wooden Windows
>they're filled with black mold
>they don't stop the wind because they're so cheap
>all day long the moldy air is blowing in my direction
>have random pains and always sick to my stomach nauseous and tired
>parents don't care

I'm so fucking sick of this poverty. I feel like the black people in section 8 have it better honestly at least they're guaranteed food and all their housing is verified and inspected
>>
>>26202792
Well someone has to occupy those poverty farms
Some children need to die of starvation just so we can read about it in the pallets and feel sad
Some teenagers must get in gangs and die in police shooting to make our normal lives more exciting
Thank you for being that silent hero
I'm sure I will feel very sad for you once you die can't wait :)
>>
If I go be homeless can I get section 8
>>
>>26202792
What country do you live in? How much longer do you plan on living in this environment? Have you brought it up to your landlord? If you're in the U.S. I'm pretty sure it's illegal to rent out a moldy house/apartment.
>>
>>26203013
It's my parents house and I'm stuck here until I go be homeless I can't work because I'm so stressed and unhealthy I feel like fainting literally always I just want to be homeless I can't make appointments or do anything im just too tired I can't even get out of bed I'm just always tired and sick
>>
>>26203213
You'd be less stressed if you could afford to have more control over your life. Get a job and move out of your parent's house.
>>
>>26203241
You don't get how bad they are
>>
that mould shit can kill you, it's poisonous, clean it out
>>
>>26202792
Post pics become the next /fridgebro/ seize the opportunity
>>
Piss all over the mold and it will die.
>>
clean it, clean yourself up, and start exercising. it will get rid of your fatigue, I promise
>>
>the rotten house poster is back

Gather your strength and buy a gun on credit. Put an end to your wretched life.
>>
>>26202792
If you don't get your ass somewhere and find something to reclaim and replace your windows then you are fucking up. Walk to a construction site and ask if you can sift through the trash and tell them why. You'd be surprised what happens with a little work.

Also
>computer/phone and Internet
>can't use duct tape
>>
>>26203740
I live in a rural area so there's no construction and the Windows are so old they come in a specialized size that doesn't exist anymore so the only Windows are ancient that will fit and the problem is the fixture the Windows are in not the Windows themselves
>>
>>26202792
You're better off homeless.
Seriously.

Find a the 2nd/3rd biggest city in your country area.
Find all homeless shelters, food giveaways, charities etc.
Find out if you qualify for government help.
Go there.
Look for a job.
Seriously. If this isn't some kind of bad shitpost, leave tomorrow, or you'll never leave.
>>
>>26202792
Clean it and fix it you fucking retard. What are you a fucking baby who can't even wipe his own ass?
>>
>>26202792
How bad are your parents?

How viable is it that you can get any cooperation from them at all?

Are you an alcoholic or druggy? Is there anything else about your lifestyle that could be making you this ill? Being heavily sedentary can give you all kinds of joint and back problem. Depression and stress can also manifest in physical abnormalities and pains.

If it is none of these things and it is the mould that's making you sick then you need to treat it before you get respiratory related diseases which can be horrendous.

Do you ever open the windows? If not then cheap sealant / caulk can be applied to block out drafts. The paint over the top with cheap emulsion. That will stop the mould getting into your lungs in the short term. Alternatively you can buy store bought anti fungal/anti mould and mildew cleaning sprays from any store that sells cleaning products. This will remove the mould almost instantly but you need to address the underlying issue of damp. Applying sealant and paint after the mould is gone and the wood is dry is more preferable.

If you have access to the exterior you can apply sealants and waterproof paint to the outside of the window

A layer of bitumen sheets will keep out the worst of the weather if you can afford it and install it.

Inside your room what's the temperature like? You need the room to be dry. If you can get money somehow you can buy a dehumidifier to extract moisture from the air. Failing that and assuming you can't afford or aren't allowed to put the heating on you need to avoid bringing damp clothing or drying damp clothes in your room.

A cheap method if heating av room involves tea lights and terracotta pots which you can buy cheaply. Google "candle powered air heater". WARNING. THIS IS A MASSIVE FIRE HAZARD. But can cheaply warm an enclosed space if you keep doors and windows closed.

Top priority is your health. Sort that out.
>>
>>26203786
If you don't get rid of that black mold you're going to die OP. It's more important that you clean up the mold than it is for you to have windows at all. If you can't get rid of the mold you need to get out of the house and be homeless if you have to.
>>
Take a nap on a train track.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.