[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we talk about girls getting free shit? Ever be a betabitchboi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

Can we talk about girls getting free shit?

Ever be a betabitchboi and give/buy a girl shit?

Ever think about pretending to be a girl to get free shit, or actually do it?
>>
>>26202664
I've considered pretending, with the right light and camera angles I can look very feminine
My voice is not at all feminine though, not sure if I could pull off scamming for free shit with pictures alone
>>
File: images.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 238x212px
>>26202664

I never bought a girl stuff unless she was already my gf

>tfw no gf to surprise with little presents now and then when you come home
>>
>>26202664
No because I'm poor as fuck

My cousin dated this girl for a week who was really into music wow no way! so for their weeks anniversary he bought he rbonnaroo tickets, plane tickets, and put her up in his crazy tent he bought for the trip. After everything was done and he dropped her off at home she dumped him because he was taking everything too fast and didn't want him to spend too much money on her or some shit.
>>
I know a girl who's attached to this betaboi
>she doesn't actually like him all that much
>but she needs a place to live
>also he pays for her tuition (she's penniless)
>and they're trying to buy a house
fucking hilarious honestly
>>
yes i've done it, i've given free shit to this one girl because i really liked her. thinking back on it i cringe so badly. it's my own fault, but she certainly used it to her advantage and most likely laughed at me behind my back. cunt.
>>
>>26202749
To be fair though, she's right in that your cousin definitely took things WAY too fucking fast, but if she thought so she should've told him upfront instead of using him for a free concert and then leaving him.
>>
>>26202664
In sophomore year of HS I once bought a girl I really liked a Coach bag. And a 50 dollar gift card. Overall spent like $180 dollars on her. One of the most shameful moments of my life that I still cringe about, considering I still remained her beta orbiter that school year until she transferred a year later. She was the prototypical Stacy and she got fucked by all the Chads. Still remains probably my most embarrasing experience in high school.
>>
>>26202664
>be me
>be in bar with a friend drinking pitchers of pbr
>8/10 qt comes up to me
>" you wouldn't wanna buy me a drink would you"
>me "what are you drinking?"
>grey goose in red bull
>me "no, but you can have a glass of this shitty beer if you want
>My friends all start laughing and she gets pissed and walks away
>>
>>26202825
She also told him she was thinking of doing it before the trip but of course she wouldn't be a decent human bean and used him.
>>
>>26202664
I used to get free stuff pretending to be a girl in mmorpgs.
But as lately it has become more difficult, as guys ask for skype or video feed.
>>
>>26202825
Bitches are the worst
>>
>>26202664
I pretended to be a female gamer on Omegle with tags like /r9k/, reddit, pc gaming, etc. I got a few beta orbiters that sometimes give me their old steam games. I had one guy that emailed me a 600 USD amazon credit. Its not hard to fool beta nu-male cucks.
>>
>>26202869
You are a god
>>
When I had more free time, I used to trick guys all the time. Thirsty beta men are extremely gullible. I've gotten thousands of dollars worth of stuff with a couple pictures and an okcupid profile
>>
File: tumblr_ny9vawBs3N1rgc312o1_500.jpg (138KB, 450x740px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ny9vawBs3N1rgc312o1_500.jpg
138KB, 450x740px
>>26202749
>weeks anniversary
normies i swear
>>
>>26203133
LOL what? Pretty stupid
>>
Sometimes I buy my gf free stuff, like gifts on her birthday/christmas and occasionally a meal or drink while we're out.

But then gain we split all other bills 50/50 (including food) and I'm pretty sure I consume more internet, food and electricity than she does. Also I earn more than her because I'm on NEETbux while's she's on Austudy.
>>
>>26202869
Good work son. Buying girls drinks never gets anyone laid. But doing what you did earned you everyone's respect.
>>
One of my old WoW friends paid for my first year of college. He had just joined the military and literally sent me his signing bonus.

He's deployed right now so we gave no contact, but I really hope he's okay.
>>
fembot here
I'm down if one of you wants to give me some free games or something
>>
File: 1454284739531.png (141KB, 500x471px) Image search: [Google]
1454284739531.png
141KB, 500x471px
I have bought single girls things solely so they'll keep talking to me.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, but hearing a female voice is the only thing that makes me feel alright, so it's like paying for therapy
>>
File: 1423443202386.jpg (73KB, 645x555px) Image search: [Google]
1423443202386.jpg
73KB, 645x555px
>>26202664

Someone posted "that's why I love you" on my ex status post. I bought her new headphones the next day to piss him off.

I later realized I just lost $140 to a comment about someone I shouldn't care about.
>>
>>26203082
>>26203103
What exactly would you say to get them to send you shit?
>>
>>26202664
Maybe i'm stupid but I have a bf I met on here but he's a neet so i'm the one buying goodies for him
i love him though
>>
>>26202840

>Coach bag
>~$130

At least you didn't buy a real one
>>
>>26204413
You don't, or you hint them.

"That game? I don't know anon, I don't really feel like buying it. Is it really that fun?"
"Yes it is !"
"Hmmmmmm......."
"Wait, I have an idea."
"?"
>minutes later
"I sent you a gift ;)"
"OMG"

There you go.
>>
>>26203791

No contact? Nah, you just give no fucks about him so you don't even bother. I'm a vet Marinefag and while you don't get mail on a daily basis, you can definitely receive care packages and letters while deployed.
>>
File: CMAOk_AWwAEjxbH.jpg_large.jpg (39KB, 575x556px) Image search: [Google]
CMAOk_AWwAEjxbH.jpg_large.jpg
39KB, 575x556px
I think you meant pretty girls get free shit.

I don't have a single orbiter. I didn't even know that was a thing when I was in school.
>>
>>26204650
same.
No one's ever given me anything, even a interest from guys
>>
>>26204650

you could've had plenty beta orbiters though, but you wanted chad orbiters
>>
>>26204650
>>26204673
You're both lying and you know it.
>>
>>26204690
No. No one talked to me in hs and I was hit pretty often.
Everybody laughed at me
>>
>>26204688
>this is how far robots have to reach
Chad doesn't orbit you fucking moron. The definition of orbiters is that they're too pathetic to get OUT of orbit.
>>
I only pay for dinner with my fwb because I know I'm guaranteed sex.

Is this acceptable?
>>
File: 42DTUfz.jpg (178KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
42DTUfz.jpg
178KB, 675x1200px
>>26204650
>>26204673
post a pic, fampaitachi.
>>
>>26204778
Except it doesn't invalidate what he said you fucking idiot.
She wanted Chads to orbit around, aka she wants to be noticed by Chad and discarded everything else but it didn't happen which is why she's thinking that nobody noticed her. Guys like that one in the back of the class didn't exist for her.

>>26204759
Yeah sure whatever.
>>
>>26204870
HAHA

If I couldn't get betas to notice me, how would I even get Chad to? You think I'd just turn down affection from real life guys like that? I had like 2 friends in high school and we weren't even close.
>>
>>26204931

It's totally easy for a female. There are fat, ugly, broke sluts in abundance in this world. The same can't be said for men.
>>
File: 1415730531221.jpg (45KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
1415730531221.jpg
45KB, 333x293px
>>26204759
>fuck bitches
>decide to bully one
>hit her and bump into her on sight every day as we pass in the halls
>mumble "fuckin roasties, watch where ur walkin" everytime
>its funny, whole school joins in bullying her

But seriously, how did they bully you, anon?
>>
>>26204759
Roastie justice. HAHAHAHHAHA SERVES YOU RIGHT FOR BEING A WOMEN YOU DIGUSTING ROASTIE....EW GROSS. I WOULD HIT YOU TOO!
>>
File: 1406017701664.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1406017701664.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>26205195
I'm not the girl, but I was also bullied pretty bad.

I was probably the ugliest girl in the class because my features didn't even out yet. There was this black kid I was forced to sit next to in almost every class and he would roast the fuck out of me. Eventually everyone played along and bullied me too. I had 0 friends and was scared to go to school. They would call me pizza face, Hagrid (Harry potter was popular and kind of sounded like my last name) and some other mean names.

Thank god it didn't get physically but they would torment me and rip my stuff up and make me cry. I was too scared to go to a teacher, but she pretty much joined in on it. She even held fucking bullying circles every week and she didn't call the kids out for bullying me.

Felt bad. Fuck that black nignog. This went on for years.
>>
>>26203096
Thanks lori desu
>>
>>26205239
Why can't wee be friends why can't wee be friends
>>
>>26205301
pls be my black hating gf i wont bully you
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.