[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dunno if any robots remember the thread from yesterday about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-02-01-22-21-32.png (290KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-01-22-21-32.png
290KB, 1080x1920px
I dunno if any robots remember the thread from yesterday about me trying to talk to this qt from Tinder and semi-blowing it, but she actually responded back again. Just thought I'd give an update for anyone who cares. What should my next course of action be? I was thinking about setting up a date and then maybe getting her number, but if she's not comfortable giving out her # on Tinder, then she probably hasn't even met anyone on Tinder yet.

Also, Tinder general I suppose.
>>
Ask her out. Meet at a public place during daytime. Dont need her number for that.
>>
>last message

You revealed your beta, you were doing good up until then
>>
>>26202156
>If she's not comfortable giving out her # on Tinder
Tinder was specifically created as number gathering app.
You should take her on a date to the bar - it will be cheaper and when she loosen up, you'll immediately know if she's has something for you or it's dead end.
>>
>>26203272
Lol Funny you say that, because before that last message, she stopped responding and everyone was saying that I needed to say something to cover up the "im cute" line.

>>26203335
I'm a couple months removed from being 21.
>>
>>26202156
What's with the emoticons? You seem like a complete moron.
>>
>>26203567
>complete moron
>talking to normies
>>
>>26202156
Send: "You don't have to give me your number, just text me: *insert your number here* *laughing emoji*"

Shows your wittyness. Also bitches love emojis. .
>>
Send a peach emoji followed by an eggplant emoji
>>
update us OP
>>
Keep talking about stuff and the world. When you talked long enough she will be eager to meet you or whatever.
And stop with them emojis, they make you look like a fag.
>>
>>26202156
I remember you. You're the Kanye plegeian.

Begone, plegeian
>>
>>26203567
>I never messaged a girl
>>
normies original fuck off comment
>>
>>26204135
You don't have to become a pussy when texting.
Let them emoji all they want, but I would never use that bullshit.
>>
>sending a new text after she didn't reply to the last one

You know you look desperate as hell now, right?
>>
>>26203667
>peach
>eggplant
>not corning her

Bitches love the corn emoji.
>>
>>26204256
Well she replied anyway, so that relativates that a little.
But you are right, you should never send two or even more messages in a row, either that bitch replies or she ain't worth your time.
>>
>>26204080
I told her that it makes sense and that there's no rush. I asked about who else she listens to, but she hasn't responded yet. I'm gonna take another anon's advice and try to talk her up a bit more and then plan a date later.

In other news, I matched with a chubby girl who's actually pretty cute. I'll see if I can slay it tonight.
>>
>>26204256
She's double-messaged me before, so I think I'm good.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.