[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Social Anxiety Robot Visits Panera: Day 2 >Plan every detail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: swe.jpg (6KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
swe.jpg
6KB, 200x200px
Social Anxiety Robot Visits Panera: Day 2

>Plan every detail of my visit
>Will order a cinnamon crunch bagel with butter. Slight anxiety because I don't know if they charge extra for butter like they do for cream cheese.
>Will also order cup of coffee. I have a free cup of coffee on my reward card
>Arrive at Panera at same time as yesterday, 20 minutes after opening
>Same QT cashier as yesterday
>Asks me how I'm doing like I am a regular
>Kept my cool "Pretty good... how about you?"
>no idea what she said... just started placing order
>Get food and coffee
>Go to my table in the back where nobody can see whats on my laptop screen
>Drink coffee and eat bagel
>Take out laptop
>No wifi network found
>This is a problem because I budgeted an hour for this trip so I would not have to interact with my parents at home before they leave for work
>Anxiety too strong to ask QT cashier if she can check on wifi
>Pretend to browse internet looking at cached pages for an hour
>Leave

I need to take a day or two off after this experience. I don't QT cashier to think I'm a regular.
>>
>cinnamon crunch bagel with butter
nice choice anon, that's my favorite

the orange scones are also really good
>>
>>26201637
>go to store on a routine basis
>not a regular
>>
>>26201637
I'll say it again, like I told you the other day. STOP ACTING LIKE EATING A FUCKING PANERA BREAD ALONE IS WEIRD. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE WHO GO TO PANERA BREAD GO THERE ALONE SO THEY CAN DO WORK ON THEIR COMPUTERS. FUCK OFF DUDE NO ONE GAVE A SHIT ABOUT THIS WHEN YOU POSTED IT IN THE EATING ALONE THREAD THE OTHER DAY, SO NO ONE GIVES A SHIT NOW.
>>
>>26202043

as a NEET who has hardly left the house in the years... this is a big deal. not everyone can be a well-adjusted sociable chad like yourself.
>>
>>26202087
YESTERDAY HE POSTED THAT EATING ALONE AT PANERA IS CONSIDERED WEIRD. HE'S ACTING LIKE HE'S SOME SORT OF GODDAMNED HERO FOR BEING ALONE AT A COFFEE HOUSE. HE'S NOT. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE EAT ALONE AT COFFEE HOUSES. HE NEEDS TO FUCK OF WITH HIS HERO COMPLEX AND SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT.
>>
>>26201637
Good job m8. Tip: try to avoid planning things as much as possible. It's okay to say nothing to a cashier too. Or just say "great thanks" rather than ask a question.

>>26202128
fuck off normie. He's a hero to me. I couldn't do what he did.
>>
>>26202217
>I COULDN'T DO WHAT HE DID
>OFFERS TIPS TO IMPROVE HIS NEXT EXPERIENCE
SURE YOU COULDN'T YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE.
>>
>>26202258
>>OFFERS TIPS TO IMPROVE HIS NEXT EXPERIENCE
>SURE YOU COULDN'T YOU FUCKING ASSWIPE.
1. I've studied normies from a distance, I know how it works, even if I can't do it myself.
2. I can actually say "okay thanks" to a cashier, but I couldn't manage to stay in a coffee shop and browse my laptop. At best I can buy fast food if the shop is empty and I can walk out immediately.
>>
>>26202217

I think next time QT cashier asks how I am I will respond "I didn't sleep good last night, you?"

I have a theory that exchanging negative pleasantries forms a stronger bond as they are perceived as more honest than a generic "pretty good thanks".
>>
>>26202303
OH SO YOU'RE JUST A FAILED NORMIE THEN. HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE GALL TO TELL ME TO GET OUT WHEN YOU AREN'T EVEN A ROBOT. FUCKING KILL YOURSELF ASSWIPE NIGGER SHIT STAIN.
>>
File: zimm.png (321KB, 579x342px) Image search: [Google]
zimm.png
321KB, 579x342px
>>26202455

>being triggered this hard over panera
>>
>>26202455
You are spewing two different narratives.

Tell us the things you find difficult, friendo. I'm sure you can be a Hero too.
>>
>>26202500
>BEING THIS MUCH OF A DELUSIONAL FAGGOT TO REFUSE TO ADMIT TO BEING A FAILED NORMIE AND THAT YOU DON'T ACTUALLY BELONG HERE
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.