[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened to Kent? [ORIGINAL COMMENT FAMILIA]

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1436280349484.png (2MB, 992x1403px) Image search: [Google]
1436280349484.png
2MB, 992x1403px
What happened to Kent?

[ORIGINAL COMMENT FAMILIA]
>>
I think he's just on instagram now. His youtube channel is gone (again)
>>
>>26201028

isnt his instagram private?

some people say his uncle found his channel and paid a prostitute to fuck him ...
>>
>>26201038
I think that's true.

In his last videos he seems to be improving, less of a focus on not having a gf and more of a focus on sports and vidya.

He should try dating a tall woman. He's already in shape, just the wardrobe he need to tweak.
>>
>>26201079

>He should try dating a tall woman

bruh hes 5'1
>>
He fucked a literal whore roastie and got some false confidence.
>>
>>26201038
He said in his last video that the girl is not a hooker, just a regular girl that agreed to go on a date with him.
Who knows though. The thing is, he's not on youtube anymore. I guess his family discovered the channel and freaked out.
>>
File: 1437180957958.gif (2MB, 195x173px) Image search: [Google]
1437180957958.gif
2MB, 195x173px
>>26201106

did anyone save his last video??
>>
>>26201084
If he can find a woman who's 6'1 and above it can work.

Otherwise, he could date really small women bellow 4'11.
>>
>>26201126

>If he can find a woman who's 6'1 and above it can work.

what type of trip are you on nigga?

you think theres some tall amazon who is looking for a tiny deviant slave boy?
>>
>>26201147
Tall women are intimidating. usually men want women who are smaller than them, on the flip side women want men bigger than them.

But tall women and short men do not have much room to be picky.
>>
>>26201218
You are a stupid fuck, tall women are the best breeding stock unless you want your kids to be small and weak. Tall women are desirable as fuck and also only tall women are models. All girls want to be models. Chad will look for a tall woman to marry and breed unless his life goes in the drain and he settles for a femlet.
>>
>>26201248
Yea you are forgetting women's sexually is mental, most want someone BIGGER than them, they also want a big dick, high status. If you are woman who is 6'1 and up you'll have to find someone who is 6'2 and up with all those things.

>Chad will look for a tall woman to marry and breed
No he won't. But whatever I guess women who can tower over men are the most desirable, right?
>>
>>26201343
i would rather have a woman 2 heads taller than me than get a stumpy femlet and cuck my sons from the start
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.