[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else /introvert/ here I only spent an hour out today with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: a77wADr_700b.jpg (387KB, 700x3545px) Image search: [Google]
a77wADr_700b.jpg
387KB, 700x3545px
Who else /introvert/ here

I only spent an hour out today with friends. Gosh I'm so introverted and special.

Also, can you believe that people spend all day inside on their own? That is L I T E R A L L Y so weird, who the fuck does that?
>>
Why the fuck has "introvert" become a new badge of honour?

Did "nerdy" become too mainstream?
>>
>>26201047
Yes.

I'm on the cutting edge of the new extrovert meme.

It's all cyclical, everything for ever
>>
>>26201047
It's another thing people are using to make themselves special and unique.
>>
Soon, being a total schizoid will be desirable.
>>
>>26201099
I think autism is next.
>>
I remember a chick at work asking if I was an introvert once. I just replied "I just hate people." She asked if that meant I hated her too. I said if she was a person, yes. She quit working there a few weeks later.
>>
>>26200932
I'm so introverted that I made certain I would have a job that wouldn't make me have to leave the house, ever.

It's nice.
>>
>>26201099
>being a total schizoid will be desirable.
>>26201149
>Mastering the art of tulpas
Fund it
>>
Pretty pathetic how being shyer than everyone else is so central to some dorks identities that they feel threatened by webcomics
>>
File: Parties_10affc_5479929.gif (90KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Parties_10affc_5479929.gif
90KB, 480x480px
>>26200932

Hahaha I found this comic that perfectly describes us. Oh, us introverts... We're so wacky being introverted.
>>
File: relatable.png (210KB, 800x1194px) Image search: [Google]
relatable.png
210KB, 800x1194px
>>26200932
As dumb as the introvert meme is, that last panel is exactly what I do everyday after uni so I'm pretty impressed with the accuracy.
>>
File: relatable.jpg (212KB, 994x2048px) Image search: [Google]
relatable.jpg
212KB, 994x2048px
>>26202977
full image
>>
>>26202977
Well, that comic is pretty accurate about what introversion really is.
Robots are more than just introverted, they're also somewhat socially inept or have some other "mental deficiency"

>>26201099
>>26201149
>>26202024
In today's spoiled, coddling culture, anyone who has some kind of "limitation" will be heralded as a hero or role model. That doesn't mean they will necessarily be desired, especially as romantic partners.
>>
File: introvert tee hee.gif (430KB, 735x735px) Image search: [Google]
introvert tee hee.gif
430KB, 735x735px
>>26202248
Tee hee, that's us to a t.
All those parties-all that spaghetti.
>>
>>26203324
ew why would someone make this
>>
>>26203366
To illustrate that the female "introvert" is still a FILTHY FUCKING WHORE
>>
>>26203366
Why wouldn't theyyy?
original commment
>>
>>26203390
>>26203412
I mean the last panel. I am all for sticking it to the man dude ,but come on. The last panel is so fucking gross and almost inhumane that it makes me more disgusted by this edit than the original material.
>>
>>26203366

To make you suffer.

You know that quiet, shy girl you're too afraid to ask out? Chad fucked her last night. And he's never going to call her back.
>>
>>26203437
It's supposed to be gross, whores are gross.
If it was fappable, it wouldn't have the effect of revulsion regarding promiscuity, people would just masturbate to it.
>>
>>26201099
I'm already a schizoid. Yay!
>>
>>26200932
So does everything horrible in modern society start from dads treating their daughters like princesses? They are thought from a young age that they should respect women and have the best of intentions, but the world is literally crumbling thanks to them.
>>
>>26201099
No but telling everyone that you're a schizoid will be

Actual schizoid will continue to be pariahs
>>
its true, like 40% of people are supposedly introverts

and like 1% of people are complete shutins

>tfw in the latter group
>>
>>26203666
>tfw avoidant personality disorder
>>
>>26203666
>>26201099
>>26203507
i'm probably avpd, might be schizotypal, certainly on that "right brain" dominant radar, and I have friends that are schizoid-type shut-ins (on the internet of course)

it's frustrating because i'm always frustrated about my non-existent social life, but they don't even have a desire for their social life. almost makes me jealous desu
>>
>>26203811
If you are frustrated about your social life, you're probably Avoidant. I'm diagnosed Schizoid and I don't really care about socializing and would rather be alone.

Its a'ight.
>>
>>26203665
The fuck are you talking about?
This thread isn't about parenting or entitlement.
>>
>>26203837
Well dad's cause princess complex, which in turn makes girls attention whores. But if you're not a special snowflake, you don't get any attention. So they go online and try to become the most special of snowflakes.
After that in real life, they praise to other people how special they are. Some of those people are beta orbiters who continue to spout this snowflake bullshit until it becomes more common and common and then it becomes extreme.

How do you think otherkin and shit set itself into existence? I wonder how far these tumblrettes will go
>>
>>26203884
>adds apostrophe to pluralization
You weaken your statements when you do this, a handy reminder is that every 's has a reason, it denotes possession or is shorthand for "is"

Anyway, girls turn out a thousand times worse with absent fathers, and that's actually what happened with most hysterical tumblrinas.
>>
>>26200932
>and then spend 7 hours a day like this
Is this guy some sort of retard or something? 99% of people spend 6-10 hours a day like that, it's called sleeping. I'm sick and tired of these special snowflake tumblrites who think their hot shit because they sleep, like wtf do they think other people stay up 24 hours a day?
>>
>>26203722
How do I get a professional diagnosis for this? I know for a goddamn fact I have it
>>
>>26205009
it's difficult, because it isn't well researched and usually mistaken for depression or severe anxiety. you will have to go through different psychological professionals to find one that's knowledgeable on personality disorders, which is a very new concept in general

one on one, extensive cognitive behavioural therapy is the best solution to something like AVPD. unfortunately, it's difficult to get, especially if you live in somewhere like Canada, where they prefer to put you in group therapy. But group therapy isn't as effective, and many psychological professionals lack the perspective on how severe the "anxiety" or avoidance is, also many can't differentiate between the two.

I'm trying to be a psychologist so I can fix myself desu
>>
>>26201276
roastie btfo
good job anon
>>
>>26200932
>Who else /introvert/ here

Get the fuck out of here you faggot normie
>>
>>26201149
i already want to have some sort of mental disability that asures i dont have to work anymore but still am smart enough to play video games and fap
>>
File: PANIC_0.gif (702KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
PANIC_0.gif
702KB, 320x240px
>>26203458
Oh my god I know this is bait but fuck that makes me so tilted.
>>
File: imdonewiththis.jpg (30KB, 500x328px) Image search: [Google]
imdonewiththis.jpg
30KB, 500x328px
>>26200932
>tfw no friends
i haven't had a friend in 5 years.
mfw people actually say shit like what you just posted.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.