[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any polyamorous guys? I've only seen polyamorous

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 1453937546488.jpg (89KB, 705x641px) Image search: [Google]
1453937546488.jpg
89KB, 705x641px
Are there any polyamorous guys?
I've only seen polyamorous girls.
Is polyamory real or do people who think they're polyamorous just want the security of having a relationship with someone and then test driving other people out?
>>
>>26199898
well there is always the chad banging multiple girls, the girls think they are in a polyamorous relationship but the chad only cares about easy pussy, the guys dont have any emotions in it
>>
>Are there any polyarmorous guys?
Only literal cucks are polyarmorous.
Women almost exclusively believe in it because it just so happens that they can easily get new partners, while the average males have to trudge through months of "warming up" just to get to touch a roastie. It doesn't work.
>>
>>26199933
You are mistaken. I had two girlfriends and I loved them both. It was not just pussy for me but love.
>>
>>26199933
that's what I think it is, girls stereotypically want the emotional part of a relationship and guys want the physical part so when guys are being polyrelationship they just cheat but what girls want can't happen within a night of drinking
>>
>>26199898
There are a lot more than you think. It's all the rage in leftie circles, and I'm being called oppressive for being monogamous and expecting the same from my partner.
>>
Polygyny > everything else
>>
File: 1368057727715.png (109KB, 261x237px) Image search: [Google]
1368057727715.png
109KB, 261x237px
>be monogamous tranny
>want to date girls/other trannies
>literally every single one who wants to be with me is poly or asexual
>>
>>26199990
As if you could get even one.
>>
>>26200046
>being gendered while being asexual

Why? You'd think androgyny or just staying whatever gender you were born as would happen with asexuality
>>
>>26200046
why the fuck does a tranny have an easier time finding girls than a guy? THIS IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR
>>
>>26200088
Trip dubs confirm unfairness.
>>
>>26200072

I guess it's more about how they feel about their bodies. Some are just too self conscious for sex, others just don't like how it feels, but still want to look a certain way

>>26200088

I don't though? My only real relationship was an LDR that lasted 2 years, until she decided she was poly and we broke up.

I have literally never been hit on by a girl IRL, only on the internet
>>
>>26199898
Polyamory is cuckold is different term.
>>
>>26200072

People dont really change gender because they want to get laid... usually.

Also sometimes hormones fucks with your sex drive dont ask me im not a doctor
>>
>>26199898

What's the difference between cuckoldry and a polyamorous relationship?
>>
polyamory just feels like girls utilizing men as tools to get a single desired trait out of them. polyamorous seems like their partners are just items to be used like you'd watch an action movie if you wanna watch cool fight scenes and awesome guns and shit and then go watch sci-fi to see futuristic shit and get philosophical ideas thrown at you.
I'm not saying monogamous relationships are just 100% i like everything about you and you cater to my ever physical and emotional need but it's a big enough percentage that you get into relationships
>>
>>26200170
Cuckolding is a sexual fetish. Polyamory is a relationship thing.
That's like asking what's the difference between anal and monogamy?
>>
>>26199898
I knew a polyamorous, uh, triple(?) through a professor in college. Two guys and a girl. I didn't really ask them how it worked out, but they all seemed to genuinely love each other.

>inb4 cuck

Yeah, one guy was obviously more submissive (not a total fag, though), but it was apparent the alpha was as affectionate towards him as he was the girl.
>>
>>26200170
supposedly both parties are supposed to go out and get into relationships but do you really think anything other than an 11/10 chad will be able to have an open polyamorous relationship that any girl at all would agree to?
>>
>>26200232
that's just a powertop thing I mean polyamorous where there's the base relationship of 2 people and they just branch out dating other people
>2 people dating are polyamorous
>they both go date 2 other people that never meet
>then they both go date 2 more other people that never meet
>>
its a meme ppl came up with to justify doing whatever the hell you want without regard to the feelings of ppl you "supposedly" love
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.