[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ate your mom and/or have mommy issues?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: 00-winona-ryder-wes-gordon1.jpg (38KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
00-winona-ryder-wes-gordon1.jpg
38KB, 480x480px
Do you ate your mom and/or have mommy issues?
>>
>>26199794
>ate
nice job ruining a potentially good thread.
>>
I eat her shitty food all the time.
>>
I adore my mom and cant imagine myself alive when she's gone.
>>
>>26199803
wow a typo big fucking deal, get over yourself
>>
File: baby-sigh.jpg (63KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
baby-sigh.jpg
63KB, 300x400px
>tfw in a week my mother has been dead for a year.
>>
File: 93205903290592035.png (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
93205903290592035.png
39KB, 600x700px
I love my mummy.

>intelligent
>caring
>loving
>loves me more than anything else in the world
>6 figure income
>let's me do everything baby steps
>just starting college at 28 and shes so proud of me

I love my mummy.
>>
>>26199871

Also: I will be very sad if she goes before me. I honestly don't think I could ever replace such a person. Not even memeing anymore I love my mum more than life itself.

The bond we have is more than just love, it's a connection stronger than life itself. I can't explain it. I just don't like thinking about life without her.

Love you mum. (actually teared up writing this)
>>
>>26199906
>>26199871
post pics of nice mummy
>>
>>26199851
Happy anniversary anon
>>
Yes, I hate my mom and I do have mommy issues (although note that I'm not a stupid misogynist like most of /r9k/)

My mother has a personality disorder. She's absolutely selfish and extremely manipulative.
She ruined my life.
>>
My mom is a fat lazy piece of shit. She thinks she makes good money. Almost 50 and still making $12/hr. Lives with a dyke lesbo she met online and claims to be a lesbian now, but really she's just too nasty to get a man. She won't help me apply for college, a job, food stamps, drivers license, anything. I'm the only one that does any chores around here. Only my mom does the dishes sometimes, but she does them so fast that they're not clean and brags about how fast she does them. She spends all her money on stupid shit like pills and online bingo.

I was going to a counselor for my anxiety but she stopped taking me out of sheer laziness. She made me stop going to college because her girlfriend wanted to move closer to her father and I had nowhere else to live. She won't take me to get an autism diagnosis or anything. My brother and I were paying $400/month rent each and still getting bitched at because it wasn't enough. Every time I save money people find out about it and nag me until I lend it to them and I never get it back.

I just get used by everyone around me. Nobody ever cared about my future. My parents didn't save a penny for my college or to help me get a car. They just wanted to do the bare minimum required to get me through to age 18 so they could take the money I work for. Fuck everybody.
>>
File: fu.jpg (193KB, 526x500px) Image search: [Google]
fu.jpg
193KB, 526x500px
>>26199938
We may have had difficulties in understanding each other, but she tried wholeheartedly to be a good mom. And now she's gone forever...
>>
>>26199794
I'm not sure I know what "Mommy issues" are
I mean I probably have them? Because my mom is pretty crazy and emotionally unstable. We haven't always gotten along and now I have to treat her like a special case so she doesn't have an emotional breakdown or whatever.

But to have "mommy issues" seems to imply that I have reserved issues and problems, but that can't really be the case because she's the only parent I've ever known. My dad died when I was really young.
>>
>>26199980
I'm sorry anon
you set me up for it though
>>
>>26199794
You made me
>My mom stayed at home to take care of me and my 2 younger sisters
>Dad made a lot of money, but worked hard. That was OK because our house was full of fun and laughter and my mom was always there, loving us. Dad loved us a ton, too,
>I was just a kid, 9 about to turn 10, in the mall when my mom just fell over. She'd had a massive heart attack.
>My sisters and I spent the next year living with an aunt and uncle while mom was in the hospital and then in rehab. She had a series of heart attacks and strokes for 2 weeks then had to re-learn to walk, talk, and feed herself
>I'm 11 we finally move back together as a family
>Mom was very weak and the meds made her forgetful and fearful.
>She was a shadow of herself. Still did all she could for us, still read to us at night even though we were getting older. Still knitted things for us. Still tucked us in every night
>When I was 14 she was diagnosed with cancer and lost some of her stomach and intestines
>The chemo and radiation made her even weaker. She was in a wheelchair for 2 years, still tried to take care of all of us. Would cry because she couldn't cook and clean and 'give us a proper home'. Could knit, still, so she just kept making little gifts for us and for family and friends
>Graduate, go to uni a few states away/ I wanted to stick to the school in my hometown, but mom insisted I go to a better school, said I had to live my life, not care for her forever
>21, the cancer comes back. She demands I finish the year before I come visit
>Come home, she is in the hospital
>She was always little, just 5', looks like she weights 60 lbs
>My sister had been getting food for all of us. She came into the room, we are all there
>She says "I'll miss you" and just - dies: she'd been waiting for all of us to be with her
>She left pre-written birthday cards for all of us kids for 10 years, same for dad.
My issue is I miss her
>>
I don't hate my mom but I definitely have "mommy issues." I think she babied me a bit too much since I was the youngest of 4 kids, and she tried to control me too much once I started becoming my own person and developing my own ideas. For the most part my ideas are completely different from hers, but that didn't have to be a problem because I don't share too many views with my siblings but we all get along fine. Instead, my mom decided to treat it like it was a personal attack on her and this led to us getting in a ton of arguments when I was a kid and me being a shitty kid in general.

These days, since I'm an adult and doing well enough for myself, she's a lot less hands on, but our relationship is still noticeably damaged. Sometimes I start to think about the fact that she will more than likely pass away within the next ten years, and I honestly have no idea what to feel. I know it won't be good, but I feel like I won't grieve as much as a son should for his mother. I mean, we don't hug, we barely talk, and I can't even remember the last time one of us told the other one we love them. Probably because it's not true. I'm basically just acquaintances with my own mother.
>>
>>26199794
I love my mommy and she loves me but I have mommy issues... ;_;..

It's a shame she's chronically ill and old, I wish girls my age were like her, I wish she was attractive so I could pretend she was my girlfriend but still call her mom.

ffs.
>>
>>26199794
I eat your mom's pussy every night :)
>>
>>26200120
Damn, anon. That's really sad. I'm sorry.
>>
>>26199794
My mom and I don't get along at all. She's told me several times she thinks I stopped being a nice person when my depression started, that I'm wasting my youth/good looks, I need to lose weight, etc. As long as I'm not around her for more than a day we get along great, but living with her made me suicidal as all hell. She'd repeatedly get into heated arguments with me right before I had plans to go out with a friend, so I'd end up having a shit time because I was holding back tears the whole time. Don't hate her, but would kill myself before moving back with her.
>>
I love my mom, would do anything for her kids. The one thing I always kind of resented though was the fact I could talk to her about much or ask advice without her stressing out and saying Idno anon Idno do what YOU want to do
>>
>>26200120
+1 i read all of this
>>
>>26199975
don't get me wrong your mum sounds like a piece of shit but all those
>she wouldnt help me with
why not just do it yourself?
>>
>>26199975
Move out, anon. I'd take homelessness over that. Atleast then I have a chance out of getting out of such a shitty life.
>>
my mum loves me because i look after her, she's a complete mess but she's always super proud of everything i do.
>other day i started my new job which is around the corner from our house
>im putting out tables and chairs
>she walks past and sees me on her way to do the grocery shopping
>when i get home she tells me what a great job i did taking out the tables
>t-t-thanks mum

she's probably going to die soon because she refuses to change her lifestyle (barely eats, smokes a lot, drinks a lot).

when i think about it i probably have a lot of mommy issues as everything i've become was because i wanted to be a better person than her.
>>
I love my mum.
>caring
>loving
>supporting
>has sense of humor
>motivated me to finish school
>accepted my weeabooism
>good cook
She suffers from fibromyalgia and isn't going to get past 60 the doctors say. In 5-6 years she's going to probably be bound to a wheelchair. I try to help her in every way I can and it makes her happy. But knowing that she has more or less 10-13 years to live makes me sad. I don't wanna see her go so soon.
>>
>>26199794
No, my mom is one of the best and strongest people I know. She and I have been through a lot together, and the thought of putting her through the misery of having her son commit suicide is basically what kept me from doing it.
>>
>>26200875
>she thinks I stopped being a nice person when my depression started
no shit
>>
My mom's okay but she definitely has worse genes than my dad and although I never tell this to her I believe that her shitty genes are the reason why my brothers and I could never quite live up to our father who grew up in poverty, worked hard, got good grades, and all that American Dream stuff.
We were all spoiled (especially me) and my siblings couldn't even make honor roll in high school. One of my brothers is a complete failure who ran away from home with his gf at 18 and moved back into the basement of our parents a few years later when the relationship went bad and he had racked up too much bad credit.
My dad worked all day at the same job for what had to be more than 30 years with more than an hour commute waking up at 5 or 6 AM and getting home 12 hours later. My mom barely worked and when she did it was just shitty part-time retail jobs.

Sorry dad, we failed you. I hope you're at least enjoying retirement and have enough money saved up for you and mom.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.