[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So fembots DO exist

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 15

File: bot.jpg (16KB, 395x306px) Image search: [Google]
bot.jpg
16KB, 395x306px
Here it is boys, a legit fembot from the 70's

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_Chubbuck

>She lamented to co-workers that her 30th birthday was approaching and she was still a virgin who had never been on more than two dates with a man.

>"In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in 'blood and guts', and in living color, you are going to see another first -- attempted suicide." She drew the revolver and shot herself behind her right ear.

Tbqh i'd really like to see the footage, anyone have a link?
>>
I mean a real fembot edgier than all of /r9k/ combined shot herself on the air on live TV.

This doesn't fit in with the /r9k/ narrative very well, now does it?
>>
>Apparently, she had an unrequited crush on co-worker George Peter Ryan. She baked him a cake for his birthday and sought his romantic attention, only to find out he was already involved with sports reporter Andrea Kirby. Kirby had been the co-worker closest to Chubbuck, but she was offered a new job in Baltimore, which had further depressed Chubbuck.[citation needed]

>Chubbuck's lack of a romantic partner was considered a tangent of her desperate need to have close friends, though co-workers said she tended to be brusque and defensive whenever they made friendly gestures toward her. She was self-deprecating, criticizing herself constantly and rejecting any compliments she was given.[9]

Chad rejected her and she felt too good for non-Chads. Typical woman.
>>
>>26199766
the footage was destroyed by her family in the 70s
>>
Nobody has the footage, it's long gone. /x/ circlejerks over this shit
>>
She's a virgin b/c her standards are too high, not a robot.
>>
>>26200139

This

Jfgjfg
>>
>>26199766
that's a tranny dude
>>
>>26200139
>tfw women would rather kill themselves then date you
>>
>>26199868
>This doesn't fit in with the /r9k/ narrative very well, now does it?
Because 1 example counteracts 1000 counter examples, huh?

You're retarded.

and I don't generally even agree with the r9k narrative

but you are retarded.
>>
>>26199868
She was crazy for sure, but she could have easily gotten laid by any random guy.
>>
>>26200181
>Because 1 example counteracts 1000 counter examples, huh?
Back to school with you, kid. 4chan is an 18+ board
>>
File: 1454334966245.png (619KB, 645x493px) Image search: [Google]
1454334966245.png
619KB, 645x493px
>>26200454
Actually, he's right. Go back to your multiplication tables
>>
File: 1442479282109.png (260KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1442479282109.png
260KB, 563x542px
>After the shooting, news director Mike Simmons found the papers from which Chubbuck had been reading her newscast contained a complete script of her program, including not only the shooting, but also a third-person account to be read by whichever staff member took over the broadcast after the incident. He said her script called for her condition to be listed as "critical".

>Chubbuck was taken to Sarasota Memorial Hospital, where she was pronounced dead 14 hours later. Upon receiving the news, a WXLT staffer released the information to other stations using Chubbuck's script.

the absolute madman!
>>
>>26200104
This.
The real difference in robots and women pretending to be robots are robots are willing to fall for most women, though some claim to have higher standards, I for one do not believe this because robots are usually desperate as fuck males who will fuck a literal landwhale if it means being with someone. While fem"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bots""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" will only settle for one type of man instead of the 99% of the male population

tl;dr Woman can't be robots because robots can't be picky on who they want to date.
>>
>>26200843
Not the case.
You just don't want to accept it.
>>
File: fembotsDONOTEXIST.png (151KB, 831x495px) Image search: [Google]
fembotsDONOTEXIST.png
151KB, 831x495px
>>26201254
Of course I'm not going to accept it because I know I'm right. Every example that is given of fem"""""""""""""bots""""""""""""""""""" have been btfo repeatedly by every user on this board. Women cannot be as lonely as men.
>>
>>26200745
The claim is that fembots exist. Only a single example is needed to prove the claim true.

I thought you fedora-clad r9k autists took pride in being able to understand basic prepositional logic.
>>
I think about this woman often and am afraid I will share we fate

I'm not a virgin by any stretch but I've only ever been in one two year relationship in my life and my loneliness is constant and at best ignorable and at worst soul destroying
>>
>>26201471
>my loneliness is constant and at best ignorable and at worst soul destroying
Be my gf.
>>
>>26199766
The footage was destroyed by the family.
>>
>>26199766
I'm pretty amazed that she is an average looking woman and not some kind of shorthaired weeb hamplanet. Then again in the 70's landwales probably weren't that common.
>>
>>26201254
The problem is >>26200104 quite neatly blew this "fembot" claim out of the water.
>>
>>26200207
Same for robots, but most only want to fuck 10/10 qt virgins.
>>
File: 1426948932945.jpg (20KB, 469x386px) Image search: [Google]
1426948932945.jpg
20KB, 469x386px
>>26201423
They don't exist, one exception doesn't negate overall trends
>>
>>26201518
In the 70s she also would lose her job if she just got with any guy.

If you know her story though, I do not think she was a virgin, she apparently did something with the main broadcaster and he just dumped her THEN she killed herself.
>>
File: 1451671282563.jpg (40KB, 320x380px) Image search: [Google]
1451671282563.jpg
40KB, 320x380px
>>26201423
But there was no example of fem"bots" anywhere. I don't even feel the need to go into detail because you whiteknight faggots and attention whores have been blown the fuck out so many times thats its just sad at this point.
>>
>>26201590
She was a virgin up until the main chad broadcaster pumped and dumped tho.
>>
>>26201590
That is way girly and I believe it
>>
>>26201423
Technically she's dead now so with her being the only fembot who ever existed, there are literally no fembots alive anymore. They don't exist.
>>
>>26201423
If they exist they are so few that it would be misleading to acknowledge them.

Do you deny that there is a massive asymmetry among the sexes in terms of the heart's sufferings?
>>
>>26199766
I've been looking for the footage for 6 years now.

Whenever someone asks who my favourite celebrity is I say Christine Chubbuck.

If you read more about her you'll find she was pursing a guy she worked with but a week before her suicide she was told by another close co worker that she was fucking him.
>>
>>26201254
Explain how that is not the case you meme fuck
>>
Imagine a fat & ugly woman with the same disease as Stephen Hawking.

> People will still pretend guys would want to fuck her
>>
>>26199766
She's my new hero. The full paragraph is better, though

>During the first eight minutes of her program, Chubbuck covered three national news stories and then a shooting from the previous day at local restaurant Beef & Bottle, at the Sarasota-Bradenton Airport. The film reel of the restaurant shooting had jammed and would not run, so Chubbuck shrugged it off and said on-camera, "In keeping with Channel 40's policy of bringing you the latest in 'blood and guts', and in living color, you are going to see another first - attempted suicide." She drew the revolver and shot herself behind her right ear
>>
>>26199766
Women can't be robots. Fembots do not exist.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxuBxQxY-kM
>>
>>26201534
Why are you lying, tons of guys would
>>
>>26201563
>Fembots don't exist
Gives example of a fembot
>Just because she's a robot it doesn't means she's a robot
What kind of fucking mental gymnastics did you go through to get to that?
>>
File: 45481.jpg (139KB, 451x589px) Image search: [Google]
45481.jpg
139KB, 451x589px
> Tumblrinas
> WERE SUFFERING THE MOST, WE LIVE IN PATRIARCHY, RAPE CULTURE AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS ANTI MALE SEXISM, THE WORLD HATES WOMYN LOOK HOW MUCH WE RE SUFFERING

> Robots
> WERE SUFFERING THE MOST, WE RE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOW TRUE LONELINESS AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A FEMALE ROBOT, THE WORLD HATES MEN LOOK HOW MUCH WE RE SUFFERING
>>
>>26201677
I'd fuck her, I'm not even joking too.
>Be abusive as fuck
>Take all her welfare money and spend it on anything to my pleasing
>Tell her if she leaves me nobody will take her
>Just close my eyes while fucking her (I never had sex but I just imagine it being a warm hole you stick your dick into)
I mean I've met fat, ugly, obnoxious women having multiple bf's in the past, its not that hard to wrangle a beta.
>>
File: 1424045433344.jpg (93KB, 708x744px) Image search: [Google]
1424045433344.jpg
93KB, 708x744px
>>26201752
She's dead. She doesn't exist.
>>
>>26201723
>Taking robot advice from an internet celebrity, non virgin
lmao you actually are a fucking sheep
>>
>>26199766
>Chubbuck
Shit man that is one fucking funny last name
>>
>>26201471
>I'm not a virgin by any stretch

dumb whore, you just have shit taste
>>
>>26200843
>robots are willing to fall for most women

Two of my friends that Im pretty sure come here or at least know the culture could have lost their v cards but didn't date the girls for reasons that basically boil down to "she's hot enough"
Neither of were hambeast nor ugly
They were very plain and average
But they wanted those 10-10 girls all the "chads" had and wouldn't settle for less.
>>
>>26201862
>implying everyone who comes here or "knows the culture" is a robot

You just have cyborg/normie friends, you fucking normalfaggot

I would do anything for an average/plain girl
>>
File: current state of r9k.jpg (398KB, 637x1357px) Image search: [Google]
current state of r9k.jpg
398KB, 637x1357px
>>26201310
I find your post ironic because Im sure there are no fembots here, no females, just guys trolling other guys
Every time I see a "girl" post it's almost certainly a guy, they just give it away to easily but what I notice is you guys get very VERY hostile at the idea that those girls here don't exist here, that they don't come here, that 99% of the time you are just yelling at another guy.

So yeah a better example would be a homeless person disguised as a normal person bs's another homeless that he just lost his apartment having to crash at a friends when the reality is he just wants to comeback out of costume so he and that other homeless person will have plenty to bitch about that night without it coming off as pathetic.
>>
>>26201826
>>26201487
I'm a "he", gentlemen.

Such polarized responses...........
>>
>>26201590
>In the 70s she also would lose her job if she just got with any guy.
This up until the 90s it wasn't revived well to see both people working especially if you had kids.
So a lot of women that pursued a career meant they have to sacrifice relationships and/or kids because a lot of guys would not date a working woman.
>>
>>26201929
but -you- doesn't equal the board
Ive seen plenty of threads where the anons here admitted they were picky as fuck.
>>
>>26199766
>two dates

Two more than I've gotten.
>>
>>26201423
a single jew being generous doesn't exempt the fact that jews are dirty little bastards, same goes for your one fembot
>>
>>26201862
This.
Its like this other dude I know that posts here. He always goes on about this girl or that girl, always goes completely retarded around the really hot ones, takes sneak pics of them at work, complains that the only girl that ever liked him was a hambeast and when someone he doesn't think is hot talks to him, he treats them like crap and goes on and on about hypergamy and Chad whereas if he assessed himself he'd realize he's just repulsive, outside and inside as well. Dude is unable to talk to anything that has a vagina normally.
>>
>>26202017
so what changed then?
>>
>>26202045
>Two more than I've gotten.
Are you a girl?
>>
>>26202099
90s was the era of equality or political correctness and the start of 3rd wave feminism
It's when there was a major push to accept others no matter what and upon that list was hard working single mom which until then were seen as either tragic widowed survivors or sluts. This push lead them to be seen as normal or at the very least to hold opinions away from those people. So it lead to this chain reaction that if it was ok for them to work it's ok for women in general to work and mix with 3rd wave we got the "don't need no man to support me" mindset which in turn open the floodgates to having women of all types and ages in the workforce.
>>
>>26202030
Those people are cyborgs and normies too

The # of real robots on this board has drastically diminished over the past year. There are shitloads of normals (like you) and roasties (like the angry """fembots""" desperately trying to prove they exist ITT) on this board now
>>
>>26202168
come on man dont eat bait
It won't make anything better
>>
>>26201953
You're either a newfag or you don't browse often, none the less I've seen plenty of threads where girls would timestamp pics or say the current date in vocaroo chats just to prove they are a woman. I know that there are women here, its the only board other than /soc/ that doesn't spam "tits or gtfo" at them because of the countless whiteknights and beta enablers who defend them.
>>26202070
>>26202030
Some of the people here can be picky, but I usually write them off as cyborgs or failed normies. I've been turned down by 3 fat chicks in my life, I've never once had a girl be into me, doesn't matter if she's fat or ugly (though I've never met an ugly chick I wouldn't date) they just don't like me because I'm not a decent 5/10 and girls can always date several points above them.

The true robots are the ones who are ignored by society, rejected by both women and male companionship.
>>
>>26202180
The number of real robots on this board has drastically diminished because you keep moving the bar
back in 08 a normalfag was a guy that lecture you for not being normal ("Youre fucking it totally bothers you that you are alone, you can't be happy alone") a year later it means anyone who is normal which boil down to being comfortable and a place in the culture they were from.
Now normies is pretty much anyone that has gotten their dick wet once, that has even a friend.
Hell that other term you use 'cyborg' just meant you were a robot that was that awkward friend in the group and nothing else
Now it seems it's definition changes to whatever is needed to fit the agenda
>>
File: 4573782463.png (9KB, 1081x154px) Image search: [Google]
4573782463.png
9KB, 1081x154px
>>26202272
>I've seen plenty of threads where girls would timestamp pics or say the current date in vocaroo chats
those don't happen to often
And a some of the timestamps don't even put the boards name it or worse it's just photoshop in, but again, I get shot down if I note they are getting dupe.
and same goes vocaroo chats that it was just the date. Hell one time it was a fucking phone bot that said the date and it was so bizarre how much people didn't want to acknowledge it.

But the big the elephant in the room about it all is this,let's say they exist and you want them gone,
why would respond to them? why would you feed them the attention you claim as the only reason they are here?

That's what becomes so strange here people like >>26202180
who respond to every girl thread to just bitch at it? For the passion you guys have against it Im dumbfounded why you feed it at all.
>>
File: 1444756696859.jpg (32KB, 447x456px) Image search: [Google]
1444756696859.jpg
32KB, 447x456px
>>26200176
Fuck, my feels
>>
>>26202291
Chad/Stacy
>Fuck a lot
>Huge circle of friends
>Successful
Normie
>Fucks occasionally
>Has lots of friends
>Successful
Abnormie (failed normie)
>Fucks rarely
>Has some friends
>Only successful if striving for success
Cyborg
>Fucks once in a blue moon
>Has little to no friends
>Failure
Robot
>Fucks never
>Has no friends
>Complete failure
Wizard
>Only cares about glorious 2d
>Too busy harnessing their mana to worry about petty human companionship
>Ascended beyond the human realm to care about success

Or at least my personal definition, makes sense?
>>
>>26199766
She had men approach her, she just didn't like them. Like all lonely women, she wouldn't have been lonely if she had been less picky.
>>
>>26202272
>The true robots
There are no true robots here short of script programmed Robot9000
>>
>>26202412
I fuck a lot, have zero friends, and I'm a failure.

I don't see where I fit.
>>
>>26199868
The r9k narrative is a meme
>>
>>26202412
but your personal definitions shouldn't be the boards.
hell the fact you want to box everything up and have titles for it makes you more of a "normie" than anything else.
>>
>>26202394
>why would respond to them? why would you feed them the attention you claim as the only reason they are here?
Personally I don't give into their attention craving, I just call out their beta enablers and thats it.
>>
>>26201518

she looks like a tranny though
>>
>>26202456
Idk a failed chad?
>>26202508
Again its just my own personal way of seeing things. Also how does that even make me a normie? Fuck dude you really need to explain yourself better.
>>
>>26202518
why even call them out? They could just be the same person posting on a device to up the count
they could be shitposters want you to respond so they can laugh at you dancing for them.

/a/ was a board that for the longest time stayed the most in control and on topic of 4chan. You know how that happen? They didn't feed the stupid. Any topic that went against rules they reported and ignored any threads that were trying to ruse them or stir shit up.

You want a place here for robots? Encourage them to hide threads and posts and talk about whatever it is you want to discuses. The moment you engage them is the moment you lose.
>>
>>26202412
Let me fix this shit here :

Chad/Stacy ( Biggest normalfags )
>Fuck a lot
>Huge circle of friends
>Successful
Normalfag scum
>Fucks occasionally
>Has lots of friends
>Successful
Failed normie ( Wannabe normalfag )
>Fucks rarely
>Has some friends
>Only successful if striving for success
Those who dream of being normalfag scum
>Fucks once in a blue moon
>Has little to no friends
>Failure
Robot
>Fucks never
>Has no friends
>Complete failure
Wizard
>Only cares about glorious 2d
>Too busy harnessing their mana to worry about petty human companionship
>Ascended beyond the human realm to care about success
No mid term, normies will always be normies.
>>26202456
Maybe you've been fucking many hookers, that's why.
>>
>>26202573
normal people classify everything so it's easier to judge shit
creeper
loser
alpha
beta
etc
they do it to cope with their issues and to get a sense of control.
>>
File: 1451027856939.png (351KB, 488x454px) Image search: [Google]
1451027856939.png
351KB, 488x454px
>>26202595
>I was only pretending to be retarded
How do you know that I'm not le epic troll for getting you to respond to me? Why are you even responding to me when you are me and you're responding to myself?
>>
"she" is fucking hideous. Meanwhile I am well above average looking guy and can't get laid at 25.
>>
>>26202602
I retract my older statement to agree with this anon
>>26202632
Theres nothing wrong with being judgmental you dunce!
>>
>>26202681
>Why are you even responding to me
Well for starters Im not bitching about you existing or asking you to leave.

If I got to that level I just ignore/hide the posts
>>
>>26201534
Lololololol if only
Not even ugly or fat girls will talk to me
>>
>>26202742

>Theres nothing wrong with being judgmental
now see that shows you are not a robot
people being judgmental assholes is what makes them feel social excluded in the first place
>>
>i'd really like to see the footage, anyone have a link?
Nigga, that footage is lost. Home video recorders weren't really that common in the 70's. The only recordings are probably owned by her relatives or the TV station, but they're likely destroyed them
>>
They say all the footage has been destroyed..
>>
top kek. lmao
>>
>>26201423
>Only a single example is needed to prove the claim true.

So, if a woman was cheating on her boyfriend, is it fair to say ALL women are cheating whores?
>>
>>26204439
That's not how logic works.

He is saying "there exists a woman who is a "fembot""
You are saying "given any woman, that woman is a whore"

The first requires only one example to prove, while the latter only requires one example to disprove.

Furthermore, this woman definitely had autism, that's why she had trouble getting dates and connecting to people.
Dating isn't just going out and opening up your legs, you all realize that right?
>>
>>26202291
This was a very poorly constructed post and it has caused me to stop lurking this thread.

Please learn to type in English more coherently before you post again.
>>
>>26200843
>>26201310

Let us suppose that some young women can get anxious, alienated, discouraged, depressed to the point where they are unable to function socially. And through that and the vicious circle of avoiding everyone and being seclusive they get deeper and deeper into the loneliness and depression to the point where it is not easy to get out of it.

Obviously same goes for a lot of young men who go here. But it would be fair to claim that this shit can happen to young women too.

My opinion is that guys here as well as girls can get out of it. But of course the girls would be met with more encouragement and positive feedback than the guys, as obviously the experiences posted here suggest. But it is not impossible for any guy to stop being a robot.

So my entire point is, robots can stop being robots on their own through their consistent actions, just like fembots can stop being fembots through their consistent actions.

Because claiming that you, as robot, are doomed to loneliness and depression because something is fundamentally wrong with you with no chance of improvement.

That statement serves only one purpose. To justify your shitty situation and no real incentive to improvement other than feeling like shit all the time, and that is not much of a motivation for improvement, you are much more likely to resort to numbing addiction to lessen the feeling like shit. Which leads to two problems instead of one, and that is a shitty life and an addiction. Which sucks even more.

tl;dr: Stop being so self destructive and self sabotaging.
>>
>>26204731
>Stop being so self destructive and self sabotaging.
no
>>
File: tear.gif (989KB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
tear.gif
989KB, 499x374px
>>26200843
Well I got rejected by stacy and now i'm a 20yo virgin who can't talk to any girl or look at them when they look at me
>>
>>26204805
If that is your choice based on being fully informed and aware of alternatives, then go ahead.
>>
>>26199766
She was simply mentally unstable just like your Eurasian hero. In contrast to that faggot, she had the decency of only taking her own life.
>>
File: 1447863718320-0.jpg (310KB, 765x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1447863718320-0.jpg
310KB, 765x1024px
She is not a "fembot" because there is no such thing.

A woman can only be lonely if she refuses the advances of all the men who approach her.

Feminism, the sexual revolution and other Jewish manipulations of society have allowed women to act on their hypergamous tendencies unrestrained by shaming.

Thus, Christine Chubbuck killed herself because she couldn't get Chad. Christine was just an ugly Stacey.

Another point: except for the fact that she killed herself on television, she is only famous for being a woman. Again, we are giving her extra value, because she had a vagina.

tl;dr: I bet the Jews did this.
>>
>>26205288
>empathy level 0

Why am I still surprised by you polrobos?
>>
>>26201423
Lmao, the responses to this post are hilarious. Robots truly are retarded ideologues.
>>
Bullshit,is she was alive now and posted her pic in an online dating site she would receive dozens of messages

You can't fool me roasties
>>
>>26200139
>She's a virgin b/c her standards are too high

the fucking irony, this fuckin board
>>
Why do robots in this thread fail to see that she couldn't get with someone for the same reasons that they can't -- i.e. entitlement and mental issues?
>>
>>26202412
What am I?
>KV
>have a few friends, only one close friend and I see them like thrice a year
>employed
>happy at my current job, don't really want more money or responsibility
>>
File: thumb009723.jpg (13KB, 180x302px) Image search: [Google]
thumb009723.jpg
13KB, 180x302px
I can't figure out if she's a qt or not. My gut says no but some pics make her look decent. Probably pretty hairy though.
>>
>>26199766
She worked in my city and probably left a curse upon me which is why I can't find a significant other
>>
>>26200181
this is what 95% of the arguments on this board boil down to
>>
>>26201766
don't forget that she smells. think of an old feces/rotting carcass smell that gets stronger the closer you get to her nethers. and that dead tooth bad breath smell. you wouldn't do it.
>>
>>26201677
so the only way for women to be robots is by being both fat and quadriplegic?
>>
>>26199766
She looks like a qt tranny
>>
>>26205749
>don't forget that she smells
Just fucking wash her then?
Do you know what a bath is, you stinky bastard?
>>
>>26205877
She will poop into her pants and it will slide up into her vagina the second you dress her after her 45-minute bath. How much do you love this woman? Are you prepared to clean feces from her vagina five times a day? And then have sex with that same vagina at night?
P.S. She'll poop again during sex and you'll have to stop to clean feces from BOTH her and your genitals.
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.