[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be at my friends house >he has 2 daughters (6 and 11)

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (23KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 300x300px
>be at my friends house
>he has 2 daughters (6 and 11)
>I was shitting on the chair next to the 6 in front of the computer
>while I was searching for flash games for her her sister comes in
>she was wearing short shorts and a tight t-shirt
>he leaned over the computer and said"what are you doing?"
>as I explained her what we were doing I finally found some flash game for the little sister to play
>mfw as the 11 was excited watching the game she sat over my lap
>mfw she started arguing with her sister while she was rubbing on my crotch
>scud launcher ready to fire
>my dick was about to burst out like a torPEDo
>"tell 4 to let me play!!!" She said while totally ignoring the situation I'm in
>"l-let your sister play with you.....I-I gotta go"
>I lifted her out of my lap then proceeded to the toilet while walking like a duck because it is very hard to hide a boner in cotton pants
>I sat on the toilet and I was sweating like crazy to the thought of having a boner because of a 11y/o kid
>kept remembering Warhammer 40k quotes until the beast calms down
>"only in death does duty end" I murmured as I left the toilet
>I began avoiding any skin contact with the 11 because I can't control the beast between my legs that will take me to jail because of pedophilia

G-guys please tell me that's normal, tell me that it happened to you

I am not a pedo and I will never be, but my body has betrayed me
>>
your friend has children and a house
and you are posting about pedo thoughts on 4chan

maybe it's time to reevaluate everything
>>
>>26199174
I have my own house and a job.

But KV

And the friend is a 42 gum buddy who is my neighbours
>>
>>26199222
>KV
Kevin Vacon?
>>
I get boners when I pet my dog and whenever my cat sits on my lap. Doesn't have anything to do with attraction or paedophilia its all about physical stimulation of the organ itself and so on.
>>
>>26199129
relax man, nothing wrong happened, this is a safe space of understanding individuals
>>
File: makeamericagreat.jpg (202KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
makeamericagreat.jpg
202KB, 1000x1000px
Little girls are hot, just don't do anything.
>>
>>26199129
Pedophiles lose interest in a girl once it enters puberty, that means showing signs of natural fertility.
If the 11 yo is starting to grow breasts, then she's an early bloomer I guess but technically you're not a pedophile for being aroused by her. Also when you're a KV for so long, your brain can be aroused by all sorts of unusual things. Just don't do anything with her.
>>
You think they don't know what they're doing but they do
>>
File: 1454167563032.png (127KB, 795x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1454167563032.png
127KB, 795x1000px
>>26199129
>>I was shitting on the chair next to the 6 in front of the computer
>>
just don't let the beast overcome you, till then it's ok familia
>>
i always get a boner reading these stories but when im at my busstop and little girls from school are there i feel zero attraction to them
>>
>>26199129
I know you dont mean any harm

But next time he asks you to babysit say you cant.

If you cant even trust yourself then stay away.

>Mfw i miss flash games
>>
I'm so glad the FBI monitors this place now
>>
>>26199129
wouldn't just about anything rubbing on your crotch give you a boner?
>>
>>26199308
Sure thing dogfucker
>>
>>26199361
I don't think the technical definition of words is really the point here, anon.
>>
>>26199446
The same way people who get boners after reading stories of people bonking their own mom can't even think about fucking their own.
>>
>>26199129
>>kept remembering Warhammer 40k quotes until the beast calms down
>>"only in death does duty end" I murmured as I left the toilet
kek, this is how I know OP's story isn't horse shit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.