[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me brobots, my oneitis asked if I wanted to grab some lunch

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: image.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x500px
Help me brobots, my oneitis asked if I wanted to grab some lunch with her this coming Saturday. I managed not to spill my spaghetti everywhere but she wants to go to McDonald's (she isn't fat she is qt). I want to take her somewhere nicer, but she has very little money. Do I offer to pay for her? This is the second time we will have gone out in the past few months.

What do?
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 490x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 490x300px
Bumperino friend
>>
Bump. Please help me. I'm so lonely
>>
>>26197865
Just go to McDonald's. If it goes well ask her to dinner sometime and take her somewhere nice.
>>
>>26198098
But I don't feel comfortable going there, there is always lots of people, the food is shit and it makes me feel cheap. If it means a date with her though I guess I could try
>>
>>26198268
Dude, you're just hanging out it's not "a date". Fucking chill off your desperate, creepy, childish, dellusional energy. Christ.
>>
Just say you don't really like MacDonalds and pack some food, take her somewhere nice, eat and enjoy. This way you can both bring food and she isn't under any pressure to spend more than she wants.
>>
>>26198325
Oh, and some advice. Do this a few times a day until the date: vividly imagine her taking a huge shit, vomitting, farting etc. You need to kill the oneitis before the date.

She might be a beautiful, sweet girl but there's millions of them and she's nothing special.
>>
>>26198283
I understand I come off as kind of desperate but hey, it's been like 3 and a half years since I even spoke with a girl let alone took one out
>>
>>26198353
This seems like good advice anon, I don't want to sperg out like last time I went out. I can greentext if your interested? I don't really have anything better to do
>>
>>26198400
Go for it

Original as fuck comment coming through
>>
>>26198423
Sorry mate I was having a feed.

>2013
>be 16 year old me
>spend time reading for days at a time, smoking weed or wagecucking
>meet seriously qt3.14 grill
>'h-hi'
>she looks at me, then my shirt then away from me
>mfw I fucking dribbled
>few days later, hoping she forgot about it
>try reintroducing myself
>m-my name is anon, pleased to meet you
>she seems to have forgotten
>wipingsweatyforehead.png
>we have a class together, so I sit next to her
>she asks me something
>stoned as fuck, wait 10 seconds before turning head to look at her with a blank expression
>drool again
>she starts screaming wtf
>teacher whips around, mistakes me for the Down syndrome yard at our school
>mfw wranglers are called, they mistake me for him as well

Cont
>>
File: image.png (204KB, 800x670px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204KB, 800x670px
>am taken away to special education classroom
>spend the next 4 hours stoned as fuck drawing flowers and watching tards eat glue and fight
>next day go to school
>wranglers meet me at the front gate
>notstonedtodayyoucunts
>explain the situation to them, the principal and teacher
>allowed back to core level class
>sit away from qt (let's call her b)
>eventually we end up talking about what happened that day, all is forgiven
>eventually pluck up the courage to ask her on a date
>she fucking accepts
>being a poor stonerfag we go to McDonald's
(This story is the reason I hate that place)
>get there half an hour early so there is no chance to be late
>she strolls in in 45 minutes after we were supposed to meet
>does not even say hello, just tells me what she wants and that she isn't paying
>be a massive beta and order for her
>as I pay a filthy aboriginal grabs her ass and starts like sucking her neck
>ufuckingwotm8
>ask her if she knows him
>she says no, but that she is having a good time
>also says she is leaving with him, now
>sperg out, go full autism, grab plastic serving tray, hit her with the edge of it
(I knocked her front left tooth out, kek)
>call him a nigger and a Centrelink sponging, river dwelling boong
>by now everyone is staring, B is on the ground holding her face
>fucking leg it home
>mfw cops turn up
>hadn't told parents I was leaving the house, they tell cops I was in my room the whole time reading
>got away with no consequences

No one wanted to talk to me after that though
Fuck normies anyway
>>
What about a lowkey cafe? Food there shouldn't be more expensive than a meal at Maccas and the decor, ambience etc. is much nicer to just hang out with.
>>
>>26198797
That does sound pretty comfy desu.
I think this what I will do.
Cheers anon
>>
>>26198774
Well there is a time to live, go for it Anon, ask her out. Maybe search for a nice restaurant that offers Kebab and stuff. They usually are pretty cheap and with baclava and chai you habe reason to stick around longer.
Beware I don't how it is in straya with these kind of kebab shops so better do a bit of reconnaisance before entering a place like that.
>>
>>26198985
We only have one here and they failed their last health inspection. We don't want to eat there
>>
why are you bothering with her after what happened in mcdonals?
>>
>>26199155
Pretty sure it's a different qt
>>
>>26199193
It's a different grill. I ended up dating B, lost my virginity to her and dated for a year before she started fucking my only friend and they ran off together
>>
>>26198098
This. Just get a drink or something if you hate the food.
Her wanting to go Micky D's shows that she just expects this to be super casual.
Going to a cafe or something better is for later, especially considering this is your second outing.
>>
>>26199264
Do women really consider two people of the opposite sex having lunch alone together casual?
>>
>>26198832
How Old are you OP? Going to maccas with a chick? N r u an aussie aswell kek
>>
>>26199355
Been on this gay earth for 20 revolutions of the sun senpai
>>
File: MP6QlTo.png (480KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
MP6QlTo.png
480KB, 800x450px
>>26198353
>Do this a few times a day until the date: vividly imagine her taking a huge shit, vomitting, farting etc. You need to kill the oneitis before the date.
>mfw I have a vomit and scat fetish
>just makes her hotter

HELP
>>
>>26199307
Am not femanon, but let's look at this logically.
She asked you out to eat lunch which means:
A: She is romantically interested in you.
B: She is platonically interested in you.
It is far more safe to assume B since acting on A and moving too fast will likely turn her off.
Also, since this is your second time out with her in a few months, I'd say you don't know each other very well and it would be beneficial to take things slowly.
>>
>>26198774
Why would you want to get with a girl that's ok with abbos sucking on her neck in the first place?

Have some standards mate.
>>
>>26199307
Sure they do. You can have friends of the opposite sex. There's just usually sexual tension and their boyfriend never is 100% cool with it.
>>
whatever robots suggest do the opposite
when a girl is interested she will let you know through bodylanguage and words

unless you act like a total autist you cant fuck up anything because
a, she is interested, no matter what you do it will be cute and sexy
b, she is not interested, no matter what you do, it will be creepy and asexual
>>
>>26199388
OP you sound like a fucking fun dude. Would be mates with/10
>>
>>26199453
I was desperate anon. I wanted to lose my virginity. Everyone else my age already had
>>
>>26199498
You got Kik mate? I have no irl friends so all contact is appreciated and cherished
>>
>>26199534
Chuck up a throwaway email and I'll email you after the thread archives.

Where abouts in the sunblessed are you from? 2283 here, near Spewcastle.
>>
>>26199579
4825 Mount Isa here man. Give me one sec to set an email up
>>
>>26199579
Email is [email protected]
>>
>>26199579
You're not far from me anon. I might head down and play with your butthole?
>>
Oh anon? If I don't reply to your email straightaway I'll be asleep. I have work at 4:30am
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.