[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what does it feel like to have someone care for you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: mmf3.gif (661KB, 500x772px) Image search: [Google]
mmf3.gif
661KB, 500x772px
what does it feel like to have someone care for you?
>>
>>26196780
I wouldn't know, sorry.
>>
File: cheater.jpg (62KB, 718x570px) Image search: [Google]
cheater.jpg
62KB, 718x570px
I assume you mean a women cares for you other than family.

Trust me, women are truly not capable of true love.

You will learn this if you get into a couple relationships and see what they do when they get behind closed doors. It is fucking ghastly.

Women are naturally trained in knives, cause they back stab like its a fucking assassination mission.
>>
It feels really really good

And we will never feel it
>>
nerve wracking like they are going to suddenly realize you are not worth it or you'll let them down horribly
>>
Fucking amazing. Literally a physically electrifying experience at the best points, and a warm-fuzzy feeling at all the normal points.

But it opens you up to:
Betrayal
Jealousy
Resentment
Despair (when they stop caring)

I just need to find the right person to care for and be cared about by.
>>
File: modern women 4.jpg (66KB, 506x294px) Image search: [Google]
modern women 4.jpg
66KB, 506x294px
>>26196889
>>26196877
Grow some fucking balls and realize what every dude tells you. Women are fucking not worth it.

I want you fucks to go out and get relationships just to realize it is a shit pile.

Sex every day until they realize they have you by the heart. Then its whenever they feel like letting you have it.
>>
>>26196873
Lol that bitch in your post probably thinks like you do about men

"Oh well men are horn dogs that'll cheat anyway. Plus, I deserve this because I'm a fucking selfish person who's lonely!"

Keep being angry, bitter, alone, and miserable.

For every 3 examples of a woman being a horrible cunt, I can think of one where a woman stood by her man no matter what.

Sure, they're rare. But so are good men, for that matter. Loyalty and trust are a rare commodity nowadays, sadly.
>>
>>26196925

you mean what every autist on 4chan tells me

had a gf for 7 years now who has never had one argument with me and spent two pounds on her in total, stop projecting your parents relationship problems onto everyone else
>>
File: Ministry_of_Magic.png (414KB, 825x683px) Image search: [Google]
Ministry_of_Magic.png
414KB, 825x683px
Its the best feeling in the world
Until that person leaves you
I hope i never found love, now i live in the costant fear of losing it
>>
File: modern women 1.jpg (61KB, 506x294px) Image search: [Google]
modern women 1.jpg
61KB, 506x294px
>>26197025
congrats bitches or betas

Sure ya had a girl for 7 years, thats why you post on r9k rofl keep lying maybe someone will believe it.
>>26196976
Keep being a cuck ass beta or a lying repugnant bitch. Every chad will tell you the same thing.

both of you are pretty shitty liars. Your best insults to a guy who has had experience with women is "lul bitter virgin alone" cause I said I didnt want your hog faced asses.

I am out, enjoy you typical shit insults and lies.

pic related
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.