[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'll tell you guys the true key to happiness....get away

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (272KB, 919x1554px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
272KB, 919x1554px
I'll tell you guys the true key to happiness....get away from your parents...far far far away

I'm still a shit poster and lazy but since moving out of my moms house I
>got a bf
>had sex
>learned to drive
>got a car
>planning a trip to Tokyo with my sister in May
>I'm not sick all the time

Since getting away from my toxic home I'm a much better person. You think getting a gf or a bf will make you happier but really the key is getting as far away from your parents as humanly possible.
>>
All birds have to leave the nest eventually.
>>
>>26196605
>>got a bf

Leave at once attention whore femanon
>>
>>26196605

i have no where else to go. if youre so happy why are you here
>>
>>26196631
I'm not extremely happy but I am better. My health has improved drastically.
>>
I think that living with parents is a symptom, not a cause. Some parents are definitely enablers of the NEET lifestyle, but that's like blaming your heroin addiction on your drug dealer. You can distance yourself from the drugs, but you won't fix the underlying causes of your habit.

I used to think like you, and I had many premature "failures to launch" because I thought everything would fall into place when I moved out. It didn't, and I usually needed to save money/go back to school/etc. In those cases, my life got better after I moved home.

Also
>learning to drive past age 18

And that's how I knew you were gay/female before you finished your post

I agree everyone should move out no later than age 20, though. It sucks having to basically only fuck girls that are understanding/careless enough to fuck a 23 year old who lives at home. But literally not ONE thing have my parents done that prevented me from dating, pursuing my interests, living my lifestyle, or getting an education.

Sorry your parents suck, OP. But don't pretend that moving out is some shortcut to self-sufficiency and happiness. Because it isn't.
>>
>>26196647
Literally what does this have anything to do with your physical health?

If anything, everyone I know who moved out early ended up living in their filth and eating a shit diet till roommates/gf/wife stepped in, or they simply had to grow up anyway.

Unless your mom was literally poisoning you or constantly berating you at every turn, you are just making connections where there are none.
>>
>>26196625
Thank you supreme gentleman

HAIL ELLIOT
>>
File: wish-you-were-here.jpg (2MB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
wish-you-were-here.jpg
2MB, 2560x1600px
>>26196625

THANK YOU, SUPREME GENTLEMAN

Wish You Were Here
>>
>>26196745
>>26196605

Moving out was bad for me. MY parents paid for my place, so maybe that was part of the problem. I was basically a shut in that only left to get food or go to class.

Now Im a socially retarded 28 year old living with my parents and I have a job that's mostly done by teenagers even though I have a bachelor's degree.
>>
File: image.jpg (182KB, 683x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
182KB, 683x1024px
>>26196772
>mom had dogs
>they shat everywhere so it was never clean
>no on cleaned so the house was disgusting
>I had to sleep on the floor
>smoke from cigs
>poor nutrition
>weighed 95 pounds and my teeth were chipping

So ya
>>
>>26196605

its true

route cause of all human suffering is having shit parents and being around them makes you depressed
>>
>>26196745
>my mom took every dime I made
>was mentally ill
>we never had food

Yes my problems were 50% her fault
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.