[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As an average brown-haired white woman, what can I do to obtain

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: man-holding-tomato.jpg (21KB, 531x800px) Image search: [Google]
man-holding-tomato.jpg
21KB, 531x800px
As an average brown-haired white woman, what can I do to obtain the rare and beautiful alpha Asian bf?
>>
you can keep posting bait
>>
live with your father and sister on your family farm and wait for a zombie apocalypse.
>>
have sex with a bunch of brown haired beta white men
>>
>>26196372

get really skinny and strong.
>>
>alpha
>beautiful
T O P
K
E
K
>>
>>26196830
Do this op
I'll be number one :^)
>>
http://xhamster.com/movies/5499739/amwf_couple_private_homemade_video.html
>>
>>26196407
Glen isn't "alpha" by any stretch.

Sure, he steps up to the plate when it comes time to be a man. But that's literally what betas do, they are the men only when the alpha is away.

When it comes time to kick ass and do killing, only Shane or Rick are true alpha, and I think you know what happened when one tried to cuck the other extensively...
>>
>>26197007
>Sure, he steps up to the plate when it comes time to be a man. But that's literally what betas do, they are the men only when the alpha is away.

ouch. touche. i don't think Rick is alpha for killing Shane, Rick lost control and murdered him.

but #alphamaleshit right? being a beta is a blessing in disguise, following someone is a lot easier than having to call the shots.
>>
>>26197087
The dude fucking had sex with Rick's wife and claimed the child was his, he also started asserting himself as leader of the survival group. I'm glad he BTFO Shane, it really pissed me off when I saw him having sex with Rick's wife, I don't remember if it was rape or if he sexually assaulted her, I thought Shane actually raped her or something because he was jealous of Rick and how Rick was seen as the leader.

Shane is a classical example of someone who goes completely fucking insane mentally and turns into a savage, he saw Shane as a threat to his dominance so he started by taking his woman and then taking power off from his.

Shane was a fucking nutjob and I'm glad he got what he deserved, I especially can't stomach or stand to see characters raped or sexually assaulted. It's coming back to me now but pretty sure he raped Rick's girlfriend/wife or whatever she was to him, also didn't Shane play mind games with Rick like how he would say "Oh I'll take good care of her" and "It's my kid not yours"

The guy made my skin crawl he was a fucking A+ nutjob.
>>
>>26197170

you need to re watch season 1 and 2. Shane was the good guy and then he lost his shit over Lori, slowly. and then there was the turning point in season 2 where he truly loses himself.
>>
>>26196978
>tfw asian with tiny limp dick probably gets more pussy than me
>>
>>26197234
Yeah I went back and checked it out on the wiki, I really don't know shit about the Walking Dead, I just know I've seen a few pieces of it.

It says Rick was in a coma and Lori thought he was dead so she relied on Shane for protection, she didn't know Rick was alive. It does state that the majority of the community hated Lori and thought she was a slut who cucked both Shane and Rick, It also says Shane didn't start off as a bad guy but when Rick came back into the picture he descended into madness because he became so attached to Lori and Carl.

It sounds like pure jealous if anything, I thought he raped Lori but it was consensual. It says they started a sexual relationship but I remember there was some sex scene in a grocery store or something? I thought someone told me he like sexual assaulted Lori but I guess it was consensual.
>>
File: 1446175495413.jpg (161KB, 558x529px) Image search: [Google]
1446175495413.jpg
161KB, 558x529px
alpha asians don't want white women, i think that's the problem.
a white woman isn't a catch for an asian. her parents are dirty liberals, she is most likely a dirty liberal and she definitely has no culture of her own.
these asian alpha types are used to heavy culture, heavy parental influence and they're very traditional and conservative, that's just how asian people are most of the time.

you have to actually be somebody to get an alpha asian, not just have a vagina, sorry.
>>
>>26197372
Not true, in asian and all the chads have a white Ho as sort of a trophy.

Always tall, white and blond with blue eyes.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.