[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I love watching anime and sleeping and eating and browsing imageboards

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1391580031377.jpg (27KB, 478x483px) Image search: [Google]
1391580031377.jpg
27KB, 478x483px
I love watching anime and sleeping and eating and browsing imageboards and mastuabting to cute girls, but there's no major for that.
Why do people keep saying major in what you love or like if they don't even have it?
>>
Most people have a lot of interests, so at least one is usually viable. I however, have schizoid personality disorder so I have like 3 whole interests.
>>
>>26196221
Better question, what the fuck do the normies who say that mean with regards to themselves? It seems like the vast majority of normies have hobbies you can't major in, things like playing video games, getting drunk and watching Netflix. It makes sense for someone like me who's an artfag and also decent at programming but I seem to be an outlier, yet that advice is fucking everywhere.

Same with the "follow ur dreams" stuff, what the fuck do most normies dream of? Most of them I talk to just want to get a job to fill up their time lest they get really bored and so they can have money to spend on the vague concept of "things they enjoy".
>>
>>26196221
Nothing matters, so just do whatever makes you happy.
>>
>>26196221
I like Azunyan's side burn things.
>>
>>26196335
How fucking autistic are you? Follow your dreams literally fucking means follow your dreams. Normal people dream about all kinds of things. Fucking hell dude are you retarded? People enjoy vidya, hanging out with friends, hiking and biking, just fucking doing shit.

I mean, I go to /v/ and browse threads about video games. What the fuck is that? A waste of time? Objectively it's a heavy opportunity cost but if I enjoy it (and its legal) then I'm doing it.

You autists need to fucking get out of the house.
>>
>>26196548
If you're curious, Asperger's Syndrome.

I'm fully aware that it could be referring to those kind of ordinary dreams, the thing that confuses me is it's never presented as such, the impression I get is that everyone is supposed to have a book they want to write or a desire to climb Everest. It's difficult to describe because it's just one of those general impressions that leeches into you from subtle cues but I recall two normies commented on it once during one of those rare occasions when "What do you want out of life" came up in conversation. The exchange that stood out to me was something like this:

<The topic of motivational "follow your dreams" stuff came up just before this>
"I don't really have dreams, I just want a nice boring job"
"Yeah me too, I just wanna be able to afford to travel when I want man"
>>
The people who major in what the love usually end up working as baristas or something even more pathetic.

All jobs are shit. Major in something that will guarantee you good money.
>>
>>26196786
>All jobs are shit. Major in something that will guarantee you good money.
That's what NEETbux are for
>>
>>26196863
I honestly have nothing against NEETs.
If the government is going to take all my hard earned money anyway, I rather see it in the hands of neetbros instead of single mums and white trash ghetto faggots.
My job is easy and I still end up with a lot more money than you.
>>
>tfw no college major on the cute faces Mugi makes
>>
Become a translator and go to Japan.
>>
>>26199136
>"Anon, what did Mister Tsukimoto here say again?"
>"Baka anon kawaii desuyo!"
>>
I have borderline personality disorder and can't really enjoy anything enough to pursue it.. Just watch Chinese cartoons
>>
File: 1436824652920.png (48KB, 206x237px) Image search: [Google]
1436824652920.png
48KB, 206x237px
>tfw dance major
I'm gonna become a cute idol now.
Ganbatte, robots.
>>
>>26196257
Same. I think we should just become trannies and stick stuff up our ass on webcam for a living
>>
Get an apprenticeship in any trade and get fucked up all the time and do whatever you like. In trades people don't give a fuck if you're high/drunk or like little girl anime. People just wanna get the job done and overlook all kinds of shit. Being a robot you're going to be at the bottom of any work hierarchy so it may as well be one you can be yourself. I tried the office job thing for a bit but it's like game of thrones in there so I just straight up walked away.

Trades are good because when you clock out you leave work behind. Nothing to take home. No one to take home. Just pure beautiful isolation
>>
>>26196658
It's pretty easy dude
Most people wanted to be artists, musicians, doctors, lawyers, firemen, police officers, professional sports stuff like that but they never tried at all. That's the closest normal people ever got to having a dream but not everyone can become those things because most people either have to work to support themselves or don't get a choice in what they study and well they regret it a lot
So if you have any skills or free time they like telling you to follow your dreams like they wish they could have done
>>
>>26196221
In order to study what you love you have to study what you hate. I have to learn languages for history, even though i am super bad at that, my brother has to read history books for art, my friend has to learn math to study chemistry...

There are things you could study, like arts or sociology, you're just a lazy piece of shit
>>
>>26199793
Robots would make good idols, considering the whole "no sexual contact ever" rule
>>
>>26199856
Offices can be good or bad tho I experienced both. It all depends on who is the boss believe it or not
>>
>>26199863
Your brother doesn't really need an arts degree to become an artist tho, nobody does
I spent a semester studying animation last year and I have the most ridiculous class dictated by a news writer were nobody learned anything at all they just memorized names
Ultimately I would go there again because they taught both 2d and 3d animation, drawing and storyboard and it was a gang for that price but still
>>
>>26199895

I can concede to that, sir. The office I worked at was purely women. Literally every male there was fired including myself. It was like a hell beyond comprehension. Personally I'm way too retarded to be organized in an office setting let alone play the politics game. Maybe if it had been all guys it would have worked out.

Men especially normies will belittle and mock you to your face and pretty much leave it at that. But women absolutely want to knock the feet from under you.
>>
>>26199942
You don't need a history degree to become a historician either, but you need it to find a job in that field
>>
>>26200051
>job in the field
>artist
But that's pretty retarded, no college degree is going to warrant you a job in a big company nowadays, maybe if you want to be an animator but still. What you need is a good portfolio and work history
>>
>>26199856
If I had to work with blue collar shitheads it would end in bloodshed real fast. I can't stand them.
>>
I wanted to be a doctor. But look where I am now, browsing a chink image board. I'm just wondering if I should be a teacher or a psychologist. Help me out famalams, suggest a nice major.
>>
File: born to take it easy.jpg (126KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
born to take it easy.jpg
126KB, 600x397px
Study financial law, get a cushy accountant job and enjoy the easy life.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.