[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw when my Tulpa approached me last night and said "I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: d42.png (115KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
d42.png
115KB, 500x374px
>tfw when my Tulpa approached me last night and said "I really want to start a family Anon!"

>She's now sitting in the corner of the room rubbing her pregnant belly and looking at me lovingly

>have a feeling of total joy and contentment while also coldness
>>
>Tulpa doesn't talk to me
>just stands outside my bedroom window or outside my workplace while looking at me with a smug smile
>when I do get a chance to touch it, it just shakes violently into a blur and disappears
>>
>Deluding yourself in order to have an imaginary waifu.

It takes too long for me to do it but it sounds fun.
>>
>>26196210

you just have to keep trying to start a convo and she'll open up eventually. it was the opposite for me. I was a shy qt in my mind and she eventually opened me up.

>>26196233

it takes a while but it is so worth it in the end. you will never experience true nirvana until you make sweet and gentle love to your tulpa
>>
>tfw I've had an imaginary wife from roleplay forever
>tfw I can only feel her when I'm in bed, alone.
I wish she could be around me all of the time, so I could act normally.
>>
I remember reading a post about a failed Tulpa that shit shrieks constantly and never goes away. What the hell is the process for those things and why do you guys do it?
>>
>>26196270

That feel, I know what you must feel like anon. I used to go through that and would lay in bed just to hear her voice, now we can communicate telipathically so we can talk anywhere. She even says things to me like "hurry home, I miss you already"
>>
>>26196323

Mine just kind of came to me, I've known her since I was 6 years old
>>
Interesting. I want to see the brain activity of someone that has a tulpa, it could yield some interesting results. That or these faggots are /x/ roleplayers.
>>
>>26196353
I just feel like my lifestyle in general would improve if I knew I had someone else observing in such a way, gathering an impression of me from the character I control, all of that.
Shit man.
>>
File: 1452498203204.jpg (115KB, 499x618px) Image search: [Google]
1452498203204.jpg
115KB, 499x618px
>>26196178
>"I'm insane".
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.