[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your favorite way to eat sardines? Mine's in

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 11

File: 2006_sardines_can_open.jpg (195KB, 1803x1075px) Image search: [Google]
2006_sardines_can_open.jpg
195KB, 1803x1075px
What's your favorite way to eat sardines?
Mine's in a sandwich with toast,cheese, and some mayo.
>>
>>26195960
are you the guy who was on omegle just now? blonde hair, bolack glasses?
>>
i get sardines in oil and liberally apply tabasco.
i'm not even memeing. i got memed on. fucking 4chan has me buying and eating sardines.
>>
>>26195975
nah that wasn't me.
>>
Literally just ate this minus the cheese. It was the sardines in mustard.
>>
Deenz deenz and Sardines

Boy what a delectible treat

Deenz deenz and Sardines yeah!

I eat a can and sometimes three

Deenz deenz and Sardines

They're taste great and they're good for you too

Deenz deenz and Sardines jump ib and do the Sardines dance

You put your hands on your hips, you pucker your lips, and then put a little wiggle as you sway tip to tip

Deenz deenz and Sardines, doctor recommended and the best meme too!
>>
>>26195960
With steamed rice and soy sauce
>>
File: 1407223273743.jpg (110KB, 600x343px) Image search: [Google]
1407223273743.jpg
110KB, 600x343px
>cheese on fish

Maybe I'm the weird one but that sounds nasty as fuck.
>>
>a bunch of robots made me by sardines to try
>I actually like them

I support this meme.
>>
>>26196115
>tfw I'd eat sardines even before this meme started
>>
>>26196113
It tastes great bro.
>>
>>26196163
>>26196113
Nah it's pretty nasty, cheese and dairy products just don't mix with certain foods like... Fish, Rice,fruits.
>>
>>26195960
I just drain the juice and pour in olive oil, salt and red pepper. Fuckin' delicious.
>>
>>26196184
>cheese doesn't go with rice
nigger you're retarted if you don't like melted cheese mixed with rice.
>>
>>26196184
You're just picky, I eat fish with cheese all the time. Specially tuna and salmon.
>>
Is Crown Prince a good brand?

Sardines seem perfect to me. I'm a skele who struggles to eat in excess.
>>
sardines are not a meme, I repeat, sardines are NOT a meme
>>
>>26196223
they're so good senpai.
>>
File: salmon+tinned_99740804.jpg (119KB, 620x250px) Image search: [Google]
salmon+tinned_99740804.jpg
119KB, 620x250px
>>26195960
Sardines are some of the best bang for buck protein plus very nutritious since you're also consuming the bones, skin and guts (oils, minerals, etc). Fucking sucks that you guys made it into a meme now I'll be self conscious eating that shit in public.

Oh well, guess I'm moving on to canned salmon (with skin and bones). You guys are too much of pussies to eat that shit whole and straight out of the can.
>>
>>26195960
Little bit of pepper on rice. Depending on what it's in, I throw in some olive oil.
>>
>>26196184
Brie with fruit is pretty good. I personally don't like cheese with fish but everything is good with it. I guess it feels wrong to mix milk from a land mammal with something that swims.
>>
>>26196284
>now I'll be self conscious eating that shit in public.

Do you really gonna think normies who see you in public with deen deenz will say

>eww look at that guy eating sardines, I bet he browses /r9k/
>>
I ate some earlier with greens and lemon juice in a tortilla
>>
>>26196376
'dines in a wrap is an interesting idea
>>
any of you guys try mixing them with eggs?
>>
>>26196284
oh damn that looks tasty
>>
>>26195960
mix with pot noodles or microwaved kidney beans, add a teaspoon of vegemite and hot sauce
>>
File: kekgod.jpg (12KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
kekgod.jpg
12KB, 250x250px
Kek worship thread. Any ideas on how to best wage war against the evil servants of Zozzle?
>>
Just had a tin of sardines in olive oil yesterday, ate it with a slice of bread, good shit.
Will probably make it part of my weekly diet.
>>
I eat straight from tin.

Anyone that has to mix or eat with something else is obviously not a TRUE sardine fan
>>
>>26196184
>cheese doesnt go with rice

Okay you triggered me
>>
anyone tried mixing sardines into some beans?
>>
>>26197934
It is pretty good, especially when it's still drenched in oil.
Also, the spine makes for an interesting texture.
>>
just had brine dines on marmite toast, recommend it
>>
>>26195960
Broil them in the can with seasonings (basil cilantro parsley) add some garlic and some crackers and its just heavenly.
>>
A fat is a chemical that looks like three snakes biting each others in the heads. The long tail part can be saturated or unsaturated. If it is saturated that means the snake has all of its ribs. This means that it can't suck its own cock because the ribs make it inflexible. If it is unsaturated it has a rib removed so it can suck its own cock. Unsaturated snakes are very flexible.

When it is cold inflexible snakes get even worse. In fact some fats are so saturated that at cool temperatures they are solid, like butter. Other fats stay liquid even when they are very cold because they are so unsaturated, they have had the perfect rib removed so they can most easily suck their own cocks. Fishes live in the cold cold sea but need to have flexible cell walls and arteries for swimming and for complex thought. Therefore their bodies make unsaturated fats. This means we can eat cold water oily fish in volumes that outpace warm furry land animals a lot and it helps us not develop arteriosclerosis and die from a myocardial infarction because our lazy dumb bodies will use these now easily available flexible fats to build cells.
>>
>>26198363
I bet people who like cheese with rice are 100% nor asian, fucking disgustingu.
>>
>/r9k/ Food and Cooking
>>
>>26199874
Favorite post of the past 12 hours. FML
>>
>>26195960
How much does this cost in your country?
Here it's 2 dollars and I thought it would be cheaper since it's a neet meme...
>>
>>26199915
Only with one ingredient though.
>>
File: 1441124833774.png (29KB, 194x255px) Image search: [Google]
1441124833774.png
29KB, 194x255px
Enjoy your mercury poisoning you faggots.
>>
I make fishermen's eggs.

Basically just sardine stuffed eggs with spices on toast. It's good.
>>
I bought sardines once and thought it was full of worms so I puked all over the floor for hours before disposing of the sardines. Later, it struck me that it was just their spine or something.
>>
>>26199890
who gives a shit about gooks?
>>
>>26196184
>He doesn't know about Arroz con Leche
Gabachopleb detected
>>
>>26196113
>>26196184

try em tossed up with feta on pasta
>>
>>26200162
this man

how they fuck are you supposed to even eat them when they have that spine?
>>
>>26200240

They're little fish, and they've been soaked in oil and baked. The bones are super soft, and just add some nice texture + calcium.

>>26200090

Good man, fisherman's eggs are perhaps the truest way to consume deenz
>>
>>26200240
That crunchy texture is tasty.
>>
Sardines are for guy people, real men eat dick
>>
im scared of trying it and wasting the tin
>>
>>26199915
Cooking complicated things has to be the most pointless, stupid shit normies do and that's saying a lot. You eat in like 10 minutes ffs, why would you spend hours preparing the food? Literally animals with nothing but primal desires going on in their heads.
>>
>>26200297

Go for fisherman's eggs, it's a nice one for new sardine lovers

Preheat oven with oven proof dish inside to 500 degrees. Into the heated dish place a can of sardines, chopped onions and greens and two chopped cloves of garlic, some pepper. 6 minutes.

Remove the dish and put four eggs in, season. 7 minutes.

Remove and let sit for 5 minutes. Serve (with toast and hot sauce).
>>
File: 1447518112923.png (137KB, 817x626px) Image search: [Google]
1447518112923.png
137KB, 817x626px
boneless > with bones
>>
File: fucking gross.png (178KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
fucking gross.png
178KB, 300x225px
>>26200162
>buy canned sardines
>open
>they have fucking eyes
Nope, no way I'm eating that shit.
>>
>>26200344
Enjoy your calcium deficiency
>>
>>26200347

you almost never get ones with heads attatched, so don't worry!

You can try sardines even if you're a little girl!
>>
>>26200296
>Sardines are for guy people

qft
>>
>>26200273
I've never met anyone who doesn't like fishermen's eggs.

>>26200297
Try a bite of one, and if you don't like it throw it into a dish of some kind (many are mentioned by good anons on this very thread.) As cool as it may be to be a purist, and it is, there are many ways to enjoy sardines. You may also try sardines that come with a flavor ie the Louisiana Hot Sauce Sardines. Those are mmm mmm mighty tasty.
>>
enjoy your mercury
>>
>>26200344
This. What kind of faggot likes the sardines with the bones left in?

We literally have the technology, no reason to eat the old fashioned ones. It's like buying pistachios with the shell attached
>>
>>26200381
enjoy your mercury deficiency
>>
Does anyone here like anchovies? Is that just me? I went to the grocery store a while back, and the isle was covered in sardines. Sardines of all flavors, and brands. People actually do love sardines. But literally one Anchovies option, just ONE! What gives?
>>
>>26200421

I fucking love sardines. But I think of them more as an ingredient; while sardines a meal just waiting for accoutrements.
>>
>>26200411
The bones are good for you, eat them.
>>
File: deenztrifecta.jpg (199KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
deenztrifecta.jpg
199KB, 640x640px
Deenz, cheez, crackerz, hot sauze. Sandwich sounds good and liking the sound of the fishermen's eggs too.
>>
>>26200332
I'm going to try this in a few. I have all of that save for actual garlic. Do you think I could just use garlic powder and only 2 eggs for a smaller serving instead? Also do you drain them?
>>
>>26200428
An anchovie on a cracker. All that fishy oil, and that yummy salty fish on that salty salty cracker. Mmmm my appetite is whet
>>
>>26200445
I don't drain them, and I'm sure it will be fine. Maybe adjust your cooking time accordingly, remember you can always cook more, but not less.

Get ready for delicious, buddy. Post pics of your "catch of the day" when it's ready to eat!
>>
>>26200347
I've been eating sardines for years and have never seen anything with the head attached.
>>
Kippers > Sardines

>You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
Good taste, stranger
>>
>>26200492
Likely a particular brand.
>>
>>26200512
I'd actually like to try them desu.
>>
Right before hanging myself for being a dirty little deenzcuck.
>>
File: BRUNSWICK SARDINES TOMATO 106G.jpg (27KB, 600x365px) Image search: [Google]
BRUNSWICK SARDINES TOMATO 106G.jpg
27KB, 600x365px
Anyone like the ones that come in several different sauces bathed in it?
There's tomato, olive oil, some garlic one, cheddar cheese, man so many good choices.
>>
>>26200575
Sheeeeit. I can only get mustard and hot sauce. Try em out!
>>
>>26200575
I've only ever had the hot sauce one, and the olive oil one. Give me a recommendation.
>>
Also, this sardine thing will hopefully get enough traction for the kids to start trying sardines. Inevitably some will like them because they're actually pretty good they just look intimidating. They're ultra healthy for you, and affordable as fuck. The world is a better place.
>>
>>26200625
Tomato and mustard are both great.
>>
>>26200660
I was buying some today and there was only ONE can of mustard dines' left. Never seen the like.
>>
Fuck you, now I want some deenz.
I mostly get the ones in olive oil.
How are the mustard ones?
>>
>>26200761
You will never go back.

Original as fuck.
>>
>>26199541
Want some more salt with your salt m8?
>>
I eat dines' on top of my deenz
>>
>>26196455
It fucking does not
>>
>>26200324
Ceremony, mostly
>>
>>26200381
>he doesn't know the difference between tuna and deen
>>
>>26195960
I eat them in a sandwich too anon
>>
I bought some herring by accident. I liked them better than sardines. Are they just as good for you?
>>
>>26195960
Sardine sandwich is pretty great, tuna too
>>
whatever pysop marketing program the fisheries industry have done on here its worked
going to try some sardines for the first time tommorow
what brand should I get?
how should I eat them?
>>
>>26195960
I just jumped on the bandwagon yesterday.
Changed my life, deenz with mustard, that is.
So gud.
>>
>>26202201
They are the same fish. Lots of fish from same family get called "sardines" or "herring" in tins. Herring are normally pickled or smoked, which is the main difference. They you can buy smoked sardines.
Thread posts: 94
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.