[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw even reviewbrah is depressed now. This is the guy w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Reviewbrah.jpg (47KB, 640x481px) Image search: [Google]
Reviewbrah.jpg
47KB, 640x481px
>tfw even reviewbrah is depressed now.

This is the guy whose videos I always turn to when I get down.

Damn, its a rough winter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVlbKVLULpI
>>
>it doesn't matter how I'm doing

Dammit reviewbrah

On a different note, it's good to see how he's gotten so much more confident than how he was in his earlier videos.
>>
Who is this cat anyway
>>
>>26196033
He does food and energy drink reviews. Also posts here from time to time. Reviewbrah is good people.
>>
>>26196033
>>26196164
he forgot to leave out that /fit/ made him popular, so it's more along the lines of look at this goofy nerd kid
>>
>>26196204
It wasn't just /fit/

His videos regularly got posted in cringe threads on most boards well before that.
>>
It's weird to make video reviews for fast food but I guess that's normal for the internet now adays and he somehow makes it classy.
>>
>>26196246
he does fast food reviews because it's food people can buy nationally/internationally
>>
I hate seeing him like this.
>>
I wonder what has him so down? He doesn't like to talk about personal stuff going on in his life but you can tell he is really depressed, isn't he a college student? Maybe a girl rejected him? Or he is failing his classes? Could be that someone close to him passed away, either way I doubt he'll talk about it.
>>
Is this just a character or does this guy actually goes out wearing that and styles his hair like that daily?
>>
>>26196218

That is incorrect, he was discovered on /fit/ and was passed along by crossposters.

I'm not a /fit/fag but claiming otherwise is straight from the /sp/ playbook of claiming shit that not your "ebin meme".
>>
>>26197121
That's him.
>>
>>26195893
>7/10
>"slightly below average"
9/10 it's shit
>>
>>26197121
i dont even think he goes out. like his parents gets it for him or something.
>>
You guys thought that I was joking when I told you to kill yourself?
I really was just joking. My father told that to me, when I was just a wee lad. To off myself. That's not okay for a child, that kind of joke.
But it's just a joke, man. Get over et.
>>
File: 1444262906476.jpg (35KB, 646x438px) Image search: [Google]
1444262906476.jpg
35KB, 646x438px
>>26197076
>>26197678
Try watching his VORW show if you want to know about him. If you just like pulling wild assumptions out of your ass, that's fine, too, but the program's there for a reason if you're interested.
>>
File: reeeeeeeee5.jpg (134KB, 895x895px) Image search: [Google]
reeeeeeeee5.jpg
134KB, 895x895px
>>26195893
>There are newfags that don't know he's been depressed for years now
FUCK OFF NORMIES
REVIEWBRAH IS OURS YOU NORMALCUNTS
>>
>>26197589
You don't understand his rating system then.
>>
>>26195958
I know! It really feels like I've been growing up with the guy. We've been going through the same shit at roughly the same time. I really do love him.
>>
>>26197848
If your rating system isn't intuitively understandable at a glance then it's shit too
>>
>>26197882
Thats just like your opinion man.
Im pretty into it
>>
File: 1427418338473.jpg (18KB, 223x288px) Image search: [Google]
1427418338473.jpg
18KB, 223x288px
>>26197882
>i don't get it
>therefore it's bad
>>
>>26197498

He posted on misc you phaggot
>>
>>26197498

I thought he was discovered on BB misc? Considering he posted there
>>
if you've listened to the vorw show he's pretty open about his social anxiety and depression
>>
Get out of here! An ugly beta autistic nerd is depressed? You have to be kidding me! I mean how can he be so depressed when he is dressed like such a distinguished gentleman like that! All the girls at school must be practically throwing themselves at him !
:^)
>>
>>26199295
HEY

WATCH YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

talk like that about reviewbrah again and your next meal will be a knuckle supper buddy boy
>>
He seems to be a total bro. Sad to see that he's depressed.
>>
>>26199159
>>26197793
I've watched pretty much all of his reviews for over a year now, but never those
I didn't know what he talked about in them but they were so long I didn't feel like finding out
Are there any where he specifically goes into detail about stuff like his anxiety or depression?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.