[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm still alive because if i died people would be sad.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1452676247095.jpg (32KB, 852x478px) Image search: [Google]
1452676247095.jpg
32KB, 852x478px
I'm still alive because if i died people would be sad. i eat your pain and scream reason but you'll see me as crazy.

i feel so worn and sad. people are selfish and would move on if i left this life.

i am who everyone leans on but have no one to lean on except in rare moments i feel joy because i made a friend.

sleep now to wake up in the morning, put on my face and get through another day.

i'm pretty strong but im just a man in chains. i drag along because i have hope? like i want to reflect back and grow stronger and appreciate the journey through this life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cO_Gn15Ba0
>>
i am an injured dog, old but stubborn. my life is to walk in pain, to sleep deeply because its painful to wake up in the morning.
>>
>>26195892
>I'm still alive because if i died people would be sad

typical normie ''suicidal'' excuse

>people are selfish and would move on if i left this life.

it's selfish to expect them to not move on
>>
my anger is caught in my throat and i do my best to swallow it down deep inside. because i am just a sponge to make your life a little bit better.

i'm not a slave but i can never free myself.
>>
>>26195942
it's selfish to want a chronically unhappy person to live
>>
if i stopped for just a moment you can see i am a lion that never learned to hunt, eating and begging for scraps discarded.

left to suffer alone because its not worth the trouble to kick me out into the life beyond.

i'll cry and hold myself against the minutes and hours, wishing i could empty my thoughts and be clean and whole.
>>
i had to give up my life so you could be free.
>>
yeah i wanted to die. i didn't want to hurt my family and friends but i wanted to die today.
>>
and the sad truth is nobody really knows the answer. why are some people meant to suffer for others?
>>
the only people I've ever been able to care about commited suicide 6 years ago. I am not even close to getting over it. Your life is yours and you can go whenever and however you want to, but don't justify your action based on how you think people don't care.
>>
>>26196120
no friends but i really just want to end it all right fucking now.the only reason my family will be sad is because they are used to seeing death on tv, not really having to deal with it personally. theyll get over it after a month. i really have contributed nothing to this world.

can someone pray to god that i dont wake up tomorrow? please...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.