[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck im supposed to wipe my ass so i dont stain my boxers

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: anus.jpg (122KB, 389x293px) Image search: [Google]
anus.jpg
122KB, 389x293px
How the fuck im supposed to wipe my ass so i dont stain my boxers whit shit later?
>>
>>26195538
haven't been so caught off since goatse
what the fuck is that?
>>
jump on your sink and wash your ass there. does anyone else do it?
>>
>>26195553
answer me faggot
>>
>>26195589
fuck that to much hassle
>>
It looks like a stage 3 or 4 pressure ulcer that has been packed with guaze. The mirrored lesions around his cocyx suggest severe moisture related skin damage. Put bluntly, this old boy sat in his own piss and shit for a very long time and was unable to relieve the pressure caused by his seating surface. Wheelchair bound and neglected? Christ alone knows, but judging by the wound packing someone is looking after him now.
>>
>>26195687

is that gauze under the skin? or is that some kind of whitened rot?
>>
I don't even wipe anymore, I just hop in the shower and hose down my asscrack. So much better.
>>
Very well.
Prime comment
>>
>>26195591
tell me what happened to the anus first, nigger
>>
>>26195538
Just buy sanitary wipes or use the baby brands.
>>
>>26195687
yeah i think you're right

>>26195780
deffo gauze around the perineum but that looks like puss on the right imo
>>
The white material to the right of the anus? I suspect that is what we call slough. Basically just the outcome of untreated infection. Could be fungus or a form of gangrene though. If you look just above his scotum you will see a folder cloth material. That is packing which means he has one hell of an ulcer there. Someone is trying to help him, but this needs a surgery consult to debride all the dead crap, sample for osteomylitis and try to close him up. I don't think he's going to make it, but I'm just the nurse. We will see what we can do.
>>
>>26195538
if you shave your asshole it will be easier to wipe completely.
>>
>>26195912
looks like a combination of hemroids, coxsakia infection, leaky gut and a wee dash a benign skin growth.
>>
tfw my ass leaks no matter how much I wipe it
>>
Is that thing like one huge zit? I would give everything to pop that sucker.
>>
File: vagina2.jpg (180KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
vagina2.jpg
180KB, 2048x1536px
>>26195538
hop in the shower after shitting
>>
>>26196684
looks like a pizza

would not eat
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.