[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> have goals and desires, work toward them > get depressed

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1434051898389.gif (2MB, 500x490px) Image search: [Google]
1434051898389.gif
2MB, 500x490px
> have goals and desires, work toward them
> get depressed
> work for years to manage mood
> feel better
> things that i used to "want" are just things that "might be nice" now
> goals and desires dead
> waiting to die

wtf. i worked so hard, for nothing. what do i do now?
>>
bump i feel like i lost my whole identity

how can i not even care that much about girls anymore? is this just what happens as you grow older.. i used to want things, now i dont even care like at all. FUCK
>>
bumping with original commento i guess..

anyone know this feel?
>>
>>26195521
Iktfb whyyyy!!
>>
When my depression ended (I'm guessing it's still in me somewhere) it felt like a piece of me was missng. That feeling is gone now but I don't really have emotions anymore. I'm not happy, maybe just a tad bit sad but it's perfectly bearable. But you're spot on OP. Things I would have wanted would be nice, nothing more. I just miss being able to feel desu.
>>
>>26194897
I just dont give a shit about women anymore, i see them as a waste of time and really dislike the torment of being a horny young male when theres prime pussy i cant have anyways everywhere. Besides relationships are a fucking joke and marriage is fucking worse. I'm not a robot by any means, ive had my fair share of women but im done fighting theyre too much work. Id rather focus on the really important stuff like my aspirations and school. I can just jerk the horniness off anyhow.
>>
its not depression, son.
it is awakening to the pointlessness of existence
>>
Try to choose something to do that will make your life better. As opposed to what you "wanted" when you were younger, pick something you know will guarantee you a better life in one way or another.

You'll feel better once you come to terms with this new way to be. I'm there too.
>>
What you guys are experiencing is an unawareness of the mind. Not as in you're not self-aware, just simply not aware of the power of your mind.

Everything exists due to your imagination. You perceive things in your brain, you perceive the color red as red because that's just what your mind does.

Happiness is all inside your mind. You don't have to be reliant on outside factors to be happy if you accept that it's all inside your imagination, your brain, and that you just have to tell yourself to be happy and you will be.
>>
>>26196415
>I see them as a waste of time
Because they are.
>>
>>26196489
This is why I try to lucid dream.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.