[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so my dad tried to pistol whip me with my own gun. he bruised

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: korean avril lavigne.jpg (32KB, 550x411px) Image search: [Google]
korean avril lavigne.jpg
32KB, 550x411px
so my dad tried to pistol whip me with my own gun. he bruised up my arm and ribs pretty good but missed my head.

i never laid a hand on the man in my life except in love.
>>
File: TFcw3fv.png (195KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
TFcw3fv.png
195KB, 512x384px
>>26191411
mmm, pistol whip
>>
>>26191411

he also said that "im not his son".

did my mom kek him?
>>
>>26191411
How old are you op?
Do you want to get away from your family and come live with your friendly neighbor anon for a while?
>>
>>26191503

too old to be living at home but moving out is expensive.

i need to be closeby for my job. thank you though
>>
i went Genghis Khan on his ass, but i didn't touch him. i scared the shit out of him though.
>>
>>26191411

If my dad tried to pistol whip me, I'd at least attempt to beat his ass.
>>
>>26191770

yeah i got up in his face but i didn't swing at him. i scared him real good though.

mom called the police and shit, they left and nobody got arrested. it's a small miracle.

he said im not his son, then who's my dad?
>>
don't cuck your husbands. the son and father just fight all their lives. the son never knows what's wrong until he finally gets told that hes not his real son.
>>
>>26191867

Important question. Why did he do this?
>>
>>26192103

he was arguing with my sister, and i was talking to her on the phone. he came down a few times cause he wanted to talk to her but i told him to wait.

then he lost his temper and picked up the phone on the other line and started yelling at my sister, i told him to chill and he lost it and came downstairs and went at me.

i lost my cool to and i got right back in his face.

officer told me that i need to get a lockbox for my shit, and i plan to tomorrow.

they checked out my record and im all good and clean. again, it was a small miracle considering he clubbed me with my own pistol, and its a heavy thing. its for sport and not for any kind of conceal carry because its xbox hueg.
>>
it was a miracle nothing worse happened, or that i didn't go to jail even though i didn't assault him and he assaulted me, but he was ready to lie. he told my mom to call the police after i went apeshit on his ass.

i didn't hit him though, i got up in his face.
>>
i'm pretty sure hes not my dad, he keeps saying im not his son. he's said it more than once, tonight and a few times before when he lost his temper with me.

i think he is my dad but who can say without a dna test. dads wouldn't hit their own flesh and blood unless they are shit fathers, so he's a shit father or hes not my real dad.

if hes not my real dad then we're all paying because my mom kek'd my dad.
>>
i have a friend. she's a nice girl, and we are there for each other.

maybe my mom really did kek my dad.
>>
He prov means he doesn't consider you his son not that your not biologically his..
>>
>>26192435

ya i think so too. i dunno my dad once mentioned that my mom was with some manlet before she got with my dad...

my dad is always clean shaven too. what if we have different beards?
>>
i may have a concussion. he did strike me in my left temple after all

it's swollen and im seeing flashes of bright white light.
>>
Are you a Seventeen fan? Or are you just posting it cause you like that picture..?
>>
>>26193305
Whyd he do it anon?
>>
>>26193449

over dumb shit, he can't control his temper and expects getting his way all the time. i just stood up to him and he went berserk on me first and i didn't back down so it escalated.

>>26193409

i know of them, not really a fan i was just browsing my pictures and choose this one for some reason. all my pictures are in one folder unorganized.
>>
>>26191411
ok unrelate but I searched that image and turns out that it's a guy cosplaying harley quinn
>>
>>26193489
Oh okay.. Sorry. Good luck with your dad.
>>
>>26193675

thanks, was an odd night usually stuff like this doesnt happen.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.