[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>make fun of manlets >tell them to kill themselves >I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1414613275447.jpg (13KB, 400x449px) Image search: [Google]
1414613275447.jpg
13KB, 400x449px
>make fun of manlets
>tell them to kill themselves
>I'm actually a manlet and think about killing myself everytime someone mentions height
>>
>pretend to be fembot
>make long posts about how everything will be alright
>actually a 45 year old father of 2 with liver cancer
>nothing will ever be alright
>>
High heels are trending, I hear.
>>
>>26191171

you're having a strange encounter with human biology.
basically, you want to be a 'cool kid', but to be a 'cool kid' in this situation you have to be tall.
which you're not. so instead you are a joke, even for other manlets.

So why don't you kill yourself, pathetic shortarse? Clearly you are a drone as well as a manlet, we don't need any more spare meat clogging things up.
>>
>>26191547
not if I shoot you in the fucking face, lanklet
>>
>>26191270

Have you told anyone? Does your family know? Is this shit terminal? Have you made plans to take care of the wife and kids or are they grown now and can fend for themselves?
>>
>>26191171
>tfw 6'4
>everytime I see a manlet I feel so relieved that I was blessed with height.
>literally dodged a bullet

I don't even laugh, I just feel sorry for them.
>>
>Be 5'10
>See this meme
>Feel bad
>Read how taller people live shorter lives because the heart needs to pump more blood through the body

Oh the ironing
>>
>>26192952
they also get paid more, get laid more, get better jobs, get promoted more, and are generally more desirable in almost all societies
>>
>>26193014
You only have one body though, you don't want it to be riddled with health problems.
>>
>Tfw tall but feel short
I feel like I don't belong in this body, I have always been really clumsy and awkward about moving.
>>
File: 1441142542969.jpg (8KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
1441142542969.jpg
8KB, 227x222px
>>26191171
>was heavily bullied as a child for being a manlet
>no friends
>constantly got into fights trying to defend myself
>deemed the "problem" child
>always put on the tough guy act
>nobody knew how much I was suffering inside
>go to a new HS on the other side of town to avoid my past
>still get bullied
>end up skipping more and more class and spending it in the woods catching snakes and frogs
>eventually dropped out entirely
>been working wagekek jobs to this day

Words like midget and shrimp still give me flashbacks to this day. Shit sucks.
>>
>>26191824

boo boo boo, can't you take a spoonful of your own medicine shortarse?
grow up.

just kidding, i don't care how tall you are, all i care about is that you were enough of a catamite (that's a young eunuch kept for anal sex, by the way) to slander a group you are part of, for some kind of vicarious acceptance from people who have achieved nothing.
>>
>>26193067
i'd rather be tall and die at 60 than be short and die at 80

the privileges for being tall are fucking worth it.
>>
>>26193067
holy crap, tall people might live a few years less. i'd trade a few years for a better life.
>>
>>26193072
>I have always been really clumsy and awkward about moving.
what the fuck does that have to do with feeling short despite being tall?
>>
>>26193072
Nigger, you sound like you have a mental illness akin to trannies. Seek help.
>>
>>26193332
When I walk I dont realize how fast Im moving cause Im tall and end up bumping into people/things.

Always feel like I havr to take baby steps to avoid stepping on the behinds of others shoes.
>>
>>26193116
>Words like midget and shrimp still give me flashbacks to this day. Shit sucks.
did you ever have that hot tall girl that you secretly had a crush on? i had like 5 of those.
>>
>>26191171
You're short accept it move on
I'm fuckign 5'3 duck you at least I don't cry about it
>>
File: 1453382853280.png (934KB, 513x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1453382853280.png
934KB, 513x1117px
>>26193168
This is/should be fairly obvious but you do know being talk doesnt guarantee a better life right? Im almost seven foot and my life is shit
>>
>>26191171
>tfw 5'10
>only 2 inches from being a man
>>
>>26191171
>Can't stand the sight of short men because they remind me of me
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.