[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom has some kind of internal sensor that helps her know

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: sight.png (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sight.png
26KB, 400x400px
>mom has some kind of internal sensor that helps her know right when I'm in the sweet spot of masturbation where I have all my images loaded, everything feels great, but I'm too far away to force a quick orgasm
>always makes me do a chore RIGHT THE FUCK THEN

If she does it one more time this week, I will come out of my room, pants still around my knees, throw her to the ground and rape her.
Then I will put the clean dishes away.
>>
>>26190109
do you have a big penis?
>>
File: smuganimegif38.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
smuganimegif38.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>Mmm yeahh clean those fucking dishes.
>>
>>26190801
It's not particularly small.
Six inches, gets the job done.
>>
is your mom hot anon?
>>
>>26191679
No, but she's pissing me off.
>>
>>26191749
where are you gonna cum laddy?
>>
>>26191882
doesn't matter, she's post menopausal.
>>
>>26191882
right in her, going to add a new son and a brother, kid might have the auts, bitch is old as fuck.
>>
>>26190109
>not getting mommy to help you
>2016
>>
>>26191074
i love you shadow lovers
>>
post pics of her pls
>>
>>26192005
She looks like any fifty year old blonde lady.
Germanic jaw, pokey little nose, blue eyes.
>>
File: imgres.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
>>26192113
Your father is black.
>>
>>26192145
Norwegian actually, 7 foot tall motherfucker who looks like one of their spooky trolls.
>>
>>26192195
why do you think rape is the way to go? instead of talking it out
>>
>>26192275
This is more common than not, I'm getting frustrated.
She does this when I try to have a shower fap, makes me let her in the bathroom so she can piss.
It's wearing down on me.
She know's what's up, I'm walking around in a rage, erection poking out and shit, maybe she thinks it's all just one big joke.
>>
>>26192344

Have you tried smearing your feces on the wall, as a sort of territory marking?
>>
Creep shot mom nudes or gtfo
>>
>>26192344
maybe she's provoking you and wants to get raped anon.
>>
>>26192382
Then I'd have to smell shit all day.
>>
Honest to god. Next time she does it just tell her "when im done masturbating" shell either suck you off or leave you alone. She does it now because you let her and its a power trip for her
>>
>>26192942
>>26193051
post results of this please
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.