[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how easy is it to get on disability money? is it a public thing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: pizzarolls.jpg (51KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
pizzarolls.jpg
51KB, 500x500px
how easy is it to get on disability money? is it a public thing that your parents know/judge you for?

how long does it take/did anyone help you?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 1600x899px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1600x899px
bumpy
Bewbuhy
>>
Sorry bud but if they see those pizza rolls they are not going to put you on disability. Only a disabled wagecuck normie FUCk would be disabled to go without MY fucking pizza rolls FUCK REEEEEEEE
>>
I had to be diagnosed with major depression to get it.
>>
>>26189599
Nice dubs you got there Original Poster
>>
>>26189694
>3asy fakeable

It isn't that hard OP, just polish up on your acting skills and they basically force you to get on SSI. Shits cash.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KoyQYRPdoqg
>>
>>26189694
I've been diagnosed with both anxiety and depression. I have therapy next week, not sure if I should bring it up or not
>>
>>26189599

How would NEETbux improve your life? List all the ways right now and I'll tell you if you should bother.
>>
>>26189764
I live at home with my parents, but i don't know if thats enough to have my own shitty place.

I'd like to be able to afford my own food so i can work on my diet/body. I gained a lot of weight after meds, which i think is just coincidence.

I want to go back to school, so saving up would be good. or at least look into where i want to go again
>>
>>26189751

Do you have a good relationship with your therapist? How long have you been seeing them?

Nobody knows that I'm on disability but if they did I wouldn't care. I need it to survive. What others think doesn't matter. I was living in squalor.

Why do you need it OP?
>>
>>26189828

How much do you weigh? What were you in school for before?
>>
>>26189833
This is my first appointment with my therapist. I finally saw a psych for the first time last week. Been on meds just from my GP
>>
>>26189599
its not easy, i had a serious brain injury and was denied disability benefits
>>
>>26189872
Last time I was at the doctor I'm like fucking 195 now. Two years ago I was like maybe 135. I fucking hate it.
>>
>>26189599
Anon do you have colitis?
>>
It honestly depends on what state you live in and how much you can act and get doctors to write you letters saying that you need it.
>>
>>26189599
I have schizophrenia.

It took almost a year and three different doctors in order to get on the bux.
>>
>>26189828
Nigga you're crazy people don't use foodstamps for healthy food
>>
>>26189939
>>26189942
>>26189946
is it actually enough to live in some shit hole apartment alone or what. i have no idea if i even need the money now
>>
>>26190006
It depends on how much they give you, but if you get accepted for like depression or something it's not reallu enough to live on.
You need to apply for housing and food stamps also.
>>
File: Hands-Fingers-Crossed.jpg (456KB, 880x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Hands-Fingers-Crossed.jpg
456KB, 880x1200px
I just got a letter today saying they will decide within 90 days whether I will get disability support.

I've been getting $600 or so a month since I started applying. I will get $1500 or so a month on disability. There has been a long application process so far, filling out lots of forms and seeing various doctors to diagnose me and sign forms.

If I am rejected I re apply and continue getting NEETbux in the meantime.
>>
>>26190137
what do you do with all your money? do they ask you why you need it
>>
>>26190387
Yes they do, and I provide detailed answers. I've been diagnosed with borderline personality disorder and persistent depressive disorder. Normies make fun of me at work and my veins feel like they are filled with cement as I do manual labour. I wrote a short essay on why I needed it basically.

Before I signed up for disability I'd been seeing a counselor for 2 years and already medicated.

You need a history, especially if you are signing up because of mental illness.

I live in Canada btw. In my town I can afford my own apartment on $1500 a month, my friend is on disability for mental health issues and he does alright.
>>
Took me three years of applying to get in front of a judge.
Its 750 a month
no it isn't enough for an apartment, but I went through a local mental health center and got into a housing/therapy program where you live in a apartment building and go to one of the apartments for daily groups and such.
Then as I was getting out I got permanent subsized housing through catholic charities for some reason. They said it was a lottery.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.